As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - East run

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Today's invoices have been sent out. We're getting close to order time. REMEMBER I NEED YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE MONDAY MORNING because that's when I plan to put in the order. You can still put in an order, but you better plan to be speedy with your payment :)
    Rappak wrote: »
    Ponsie, can I like pay you on Tuesday when I will see you? I don't like Paypal and when they charge the payer/payee a fee.

I need the money BEFORE I put in the order. I'm not in a position to front anyone, sorry. I know Paypal charges a fee, that's why I built it into the cost. More info on that is in the OP.
    brunes wrote: »
    Are you going to email pickup instructions to all who ordered, in case we forget to check back here?

Pickup instructions will be posted in the thread. If you don't check the thread and/or don't pick up your stein, I'll be emailing you after PAX to ask you to pay shipping. Sorry if you don't like it, but I really don't want to copy/paste 100+ email addresses. I have many other demands for my time.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • LycaneLycane Registered User regular
    Just sent in the form. I can have payment once invoice is sent. I may need to add 1 more to it though...should I just add on the extra $ or submit another form?

• ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    Love these, the crest is awesome.. Just put in my order cant wait to pick it up!! Thanks @punzie

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

• ProeliatorProeliator Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Just sent in me form, invoice me and I will paaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy. Yaaaaaaaaayyy!

Edit: Wheee! Paid!

Proeliator on
  • arookiarooki Waltham maRegistered User regular
    Sent in my order. I'll keep checking email all day so I can pay!! I'm excited for my stein!

• Unzipped ZebraUnzipped Zebra Pittsburgh, PARegistered User new member
    These are really awesome - got my invoice and just paid. Looking forward to getting mine :D

• KapolKapol Registered User regular
    Sent in my form for two steins. I'll pay as soon as I get the invoice.

edited February 2013
    Just sent out the next wave of invoices. Since today is the last day to order, I'll try to keep an eye on the orders for the rest of the day so I can send invoices speedily.
    Lycane wrote: »
    Just sent in the form. I can have payment once invoice is sent. I may need to add 1 more to it though...should I just add on the extra $ or submit another form?

Paying anything other than the amount shown in your invoice will screw me up. This post talks about what to do if you want more.

The following people have unpaid invoices (and were invoiced earlier than today). If you are listed here, please pay tonight or you will very likely NOT get your steins. If you know someone on this list, maybe poke/remind them to pay their invoice?

@University Ogre
    @H2OCakeisalie
    @ollee
    @RussellMeTimber
    @thekillermuffin
    @EQV
    @Meowee
    @lunkhead

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • KapolKapol Registered User regular
    Recieved the invoice and paid. Looking forward to picking mine up. :)

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    University_Ogre and Meowee are not user accounts here as spelled.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    There is, however, a @University Ogre

zerzhul wrote: »
    There is, however, a @University Ogre

Ahh I had to put it in quotes. Wasn't sure how to @ names with a space in them so I took a guess. As for Meowee, if anyone knows who that's supposed to be, you should talk to them. He or she was sent an invoice and even emailed a reminder or 2. But if they didn't enter a correct user name, maybe they didn't enter a correct email either...

HI3789R.png
  • the_fuzzy_penguinthe_fuzzy_penguin OhioRegistered User regular
    Just submitted an order for 4 (hope I'm not too late). I'll be up for a while tonight still and up pretty early in the morning so will keep checking for my invoice to make sure I don't miss the deadline!

These look AWESOME!

Order form closed! Congratulations, @the_fuzzy_penguin, for being the last one to order :)

Hopefully the last couple people will pay before I wake up tomorrow and place our order.

HI3789R.png
    Huzzah! Thanks again :)

• University OgreUniversity Ogre Registered User regular
    Hey Punzie, I placed two different orders; my original one for 3 steins then a second one for 6. I paid the paypal invoice for the 6 stein one, so you can ignore the original 3 stein order. I had a couple more friends jump on board the stein train after I placed the first one.

• benswimmingbenswimming PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    blah as usual, just missed it, well there is always next year!

PAX EAST 2011 Omeganaut
    Twitter: sweeneyben
    XBL: Disco Ball
  • ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Damn it. I got onto the forums today just to find this thread and place my order to pick one up at the show. Damn the bad luck.

But if it's not to late I'd certainly like to get one still.

• Italian0SpidermanItalian0Spiderman Registered User new member
    edited February 2013
    D'oh! I'm kicking myself for never out checking the Penny Arcade Forums before today. Instead of a bachelor party, me and my friends decided to attend our first PAX. This could have been a pretty cool gift for them.

If you end up with 5 extra for whatever reason let me know, I would gladly buy them.

EDIT: Oops, I meant if you had 7 extra.

Italian0Spiderman on
  • ArcadiaExeterArcadiaExeter Boston MARegistered User regular
    dang i totally forgot about this til just now. oh well hopefully next year.

7US7VWW.png
    Order went in this evening. 175 glasses ordered. Now I just have to sit here and wait for them to email me /whistling

HI3789R.png
  • eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    and there was much rejoicing!

Thanks @punzie for managing all this :)

0j92muX.png
  • SchmoeSchmoe CanadaRegistered User regular
    Super bummed that I (didn't know about and) missed out on this but hopefully next year.

• thekillermuffinthekillermuffin Registered User new member
    Been having major issues with PayPal lately, so that's why I haven't been able to pay :(

The prePAX pick up times are:
    Tuesday - gaming at JJ Foley's
    Wednesday - pig roast
    Thursday - Westin gamnight

I will post the PAX-day pick ups very soon. I just started work on my PAX schedule today so it should be (relatively) easy to insert a couple pick up places/times.

HI3789R.png
    How late do you think you'll be at the Westin game night? I'm planning on being there, but the train isn't supposed to get in until ~9pm so it'll probably end up being at least 10pm before we're there and could get them.

• fullofgracefullofgrace Registered User regular
    Perfect! I'll be at the forumer dinner then coming back to the Westin for game night. :)

I'm jessageek on Twitter and Tumblr
    PAX East Pics: 2010-2015 & Vids: 2012-2015
  • Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    punzie wrote: »
    Wednesday - pig roast

I will post the PAX-day pick ups very soon. I just started work on my PAX schedule today so it should be (relatively) easy to insert a couple pick up places/times.

So do we just post on here about which location we can pick it up or is there a more "formal" way? I'll be at the gaming night at JJ Foleys to pick up mine and to say thank you!

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    These are seriously a buttload of work to do and a PITA to schlep around to PAX Pickups. Punzie deserves loads of hugs and drinks when you pick up your stein(s)!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • scottyb1218scottyb1218 BostonRegistered User regular
    I'll be at the Tuesday Game Night at JJ Foley's, so I'll pick mine up then. Thank you punzie!!

sig.php?id=222
  • NickzillaNickzilla Nottingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I'll try and get mine from the Thurs. game night. Do you need us to bring any proof of who we are or can I just tell you my username?

• TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I'll pick mine up at game night :)

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • bluebombardierbluebombardier Registered User regular
    I'll be swinging by the Westin on Thursday night. Seconding the request for pickup hours, as I'll be there around 8/9 p.m.

VqOf6Tv.png
    How late do you think you'll be at the Westin game night? I'm planning on being there, but the train isn't supposed to get in until ~9pm so it'll probably end up being at least 10pm before we're there and could get them.

This is a question better posed to @gigabrain. I am signed up for the bar crawl that night, so he has volunteered to take care of things at the Westin. I would guess he'll be there after the prePAX dinner and until about 11 or so (because then he has to catch the t to go home). But again, it's up to him.
    Wednesday - pig roast

So do we just post on here about which location we can pick it up or is there a more "formal" way? I'll be at the gaming night at JJ Foleys to pick up mine and to say thank you!

I think we're just going to wing it :P I expect the majority to be picked up at the prePAX events and then I'll just bring a random amount to the PAX pickups. Trying to get exact numbers for each meet sounds like extra work. And people's plans change on the fly, so it wouldn't event wind up being accurate. I think I have just as much chance of being right if I totally guess.
    These are seriously a buttload of work to do and a PITA to schlep around to PAX Pickups. Punzie deserves loads of hugs and drinks when you pick up your stein(s)!

Hear, hear! Listen to the lady. She knows! And thanks @lexicongrrl :)
    Actually, everyone thank her. She did the major work to even make this a thing in the first place. Buy her a drink too. I hear she likes beer ;)
    Nickzilla wrote: »
    I'll try and get mine from the Thurs. game night. Do you need us to bring any proof of who we are or can I just tell you my username?

You must know the super secret handshake.*

*handshake is actually just knowing your username, email, and how many your ordered so we can compare it to what's on the spreadsheet.

HI3789R.png
  • wrccitroenwrccitroen New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    gigabrain wrote: »
    If anyone else is going to the Coin Lunch I'll be willing to deliver there if needed.

Thanks for the work you put in LexiconGrrl! Perhaps I could buy you a pint of sandworm bile eh? lol :P

wrccitroen on
    edited March 2013
    If anyone else is going to the Coin Lunch I'll be willing to deliver there if needed.

Don't hold him to that yet. I believe he double booked himself at that time... Not sure which he is doing. Also that's kind of a long way to take the glasses once they are all living in the Westin. But I guess it's up to him /shrug

zerzhul on
    HI3789R.png
  • NickzillaNickzilla Nottingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Nickzilla wrote: »

You must know the super secret handshake.*

*handshake is actually just knowing your username, email, and how many your ordered so we can compare it to what's on the spreadsheet.

Ta. I actually know a really cool secret handshake that PAXxers may be able to use for stuff like this in the future.

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular

Don't hold him to that yet. I believe he double booked himself at that time... Not sure which he is doing. Also that's kind of a long way to take the glasses once they are all living in the Westin. But I guess it's up to him /shrug

I'm still wishy-washy on which one I'll be doing. However, in regards to the Westin game night, I'll be there after the Pre-PAX Dinner until the wee hours of the morning...probably midnight-ish when I have to wander back to the Renaissance to bank up on some sleep for the weekend.

Once I get there I'll make a few announcements regarding where I'll be and when...seeing as I would still like to get some gaming in as well :P

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • EQVEQV Spaceteam Champ 2013 Registered User regular
    I really hope I'm not breaking any sort of rule by doing this, so apologies in advance--

I've ordered and paid for a stein already, but I missed out on the Pokecrawl registration. If anyone missed out on a stein, I'd be willing to trade it for a ticket to the Pokecrawl. Just send me a message and let me know!

TOURNAMENT CHAMPION - SPACETEAM, PAX EAST 2013
    Team Yellow (S) 2013 - The Ampharos Association
    Pokécrawl Episode 4

Team Blue (G) 2012 - The Fightin' Totodiles
    Pokécrawl Episode 3

PAX East 2012 - Rookie - Saturday, April 7
    PAX East 2013 - Twice as Nice - March 22-24
  • DisposableLemurDisposableLemur Registered User regular
    I've searched the thread and haven't seen an answer to this, and if information is coming, awesome. How will we know who to head to at each of the various events to pick up our orders?

This discussion has been closed.