As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Journey: The [PHALLA] for New Earth - MAFIA & INFIDEL WIN

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    IW, didnt you have a thing to post?

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Then we recruited Locus to help us:
    Iron Weasel 9:52AM
    Hello Locus.

We are the Network - or what's left of it.

We have accepted your claim that you are a Mason.

We've done the math and have determined that if we don't get the mafia tonight, we lose.

So we need your help to win the game.

Today, we need you to vote for blahmcblah. Once placed, it is vitally important that your vote not change for any reason.

If you're mafia, then congrats - you've pretty much won.

But if you are Village, this is your opportunity to help us clinch the win.

Locus 10:34AM
    Okay, you have my vote. Phone posting at the moment, I'll put my vote in when I can.

Iron Weasel 10:41AM
    We appreciate it, Locus. Thank you.

Iron Weasel 11:03AM
    FYI, accelerated vote has been approved. Next vote closes at 1PM EST.

Iron Weasel 11:56AM
    Well done.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Invictus wrote: »
    The only time a survival neutral is in any danger is in situations where people don't think they're a survival neutral. People have to think "oh he's actually the serial killer" or "oh they're marking people? that's sinister", otherwise survival neutral is literally the easiest role in the game to play, and is actively disadvantaged by getting involved because if one team thinks he's working for the team they may decide to kill him.

If the role wasn't busted before the prevalence of soft networking has completely broken it.

Eh, if you build a survival neutral as really requiring negotiation with both sides

Then he's not a survival neutral. He's a neutral that you've invented.

A survival neutral is just a character that needs to live to the end of the game. That's it. The pro as heck guide to playing this role is as follows:
    1. Tell everyone you're a survival neutral.
    2. Never get involved with the game again.

If there is more to their wincon than just surviving they're not a survival neutral. They may have been the host going "now how can I make a survival neutral interesting" but at that point they're simply a neutral.

In your example, you've created something that is not a neutral. You've created a village role that does not automatically win with the village. If you have to assist one faction to get the win, but not the other, you are a member of that faction. You just have a harder time of it than members of that faction.

Then there was no survival neutral in this game, and we've been using the term wrong over the last few pages. I don't care what word we use. For every time I (and many others!) used that term in the last couple pages, replace it with your preferred term for the kind of neutral that was in this game.

People were arguing that neutral roles like the one in this game are boring and don't add anything to the game, and I was arguing that this kind of neutrals /can/ be interesting to play.

EDIT: also, in my example, I've constructed a role that, in order to win, has to help the village a certain amount, and has to help the mafia some lesser amount. This dynamic means that the neutral has a separate motivation to help the mafia just in order to get enough goodwill to not die.

Invictus on
    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Anyone who approaches you and says they are the network are obviously evil. Sadly this has been personally true in every game I've played.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    You should post our PMs. Where I accused you of plotting to murder me but then VS did it for you.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Mikey CTS wrote: »
    You should post our PMs. Where I accused you of plotting to murder me but then VS did it for you.

I had VS kill you because both you and Baidol claimed to have fixed comms. Baidol explained that one of you must be lying so you died first.

Then when you came up green, Baidol had to, and did, die.

ObiFett on
  • Options
    IW, didnt you have a thing to post?
    I did - but then it didn't really fit with the final narration, so I dropped it. But I guess there's no harm, eh?

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

I had VS kill you because both you and Baidol claimed to have fixed comms. Baidol explained that one of you must be lying so you died first.

I've been wondering about this. I really did get a PM saying I fixed the comm array.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm glad you aren't a vig when I'm playing. I'm always wrongfully on your mafia list!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The only time a survival neutral is in any danger is in situations where people don't think they're a survival neutral. People have to think "oh he's actually the serial killer" or "oh they're marking people? that's sinister", otherwise survival neutral is literally the easiest role in the game to play, and is actively disadvantaged by getting involved because if one team thinks he's working for the team they may decide to kill him.

If the role wasn't busted before the prevalence of soft networking has completely broken it.

Eh, if you build a survival neutral as really requiring negotiation with both sides

A survival neutral is just a character that needs to live to the end of the game. That's it. The pro as heck guide to playing this role is as follows:

If there is more to their wincon than just surviving they're not a survival neutral. They may have been the host going "now how can I make a survival neutral interesting" but at that point they're simply a neutral.

In your example, you've created something that is not a neutral. You've created a village role that does not automatically win with the village. If you have to assist one faction to get the win, but not the other, you are a member of that faction. You just have a harder time of it than members of that faction.

Then there was no survival neutral in this game, and we've been using the term wrong over the last few pages. I don't care what word we use. For every time I (and many others!) used that term in the last couple pages, replace it with your preferred term for the kind of neutral that was in this game.

People were arguing that neutral roles like the one in this game are boring and don't add anything to the game, and I was arguing that this kind of neutrals /can/ be interesting to play.

As the inventor of the infogatherer role (afaik), I would argue that no, in the current metagame, they don't add anything to the game. :P

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I'm glad you aren't a vig when I'm playing. I'm always wrongfully on your mafia list!

Its because I always confuse you and Spoit

• Options

So I should be grudging you, too. Noted.

• Options

So I should be grudging you, too. Noted.

If cleaning up loose ends as a network head requires grudging, then yes, grudge away.

;)

• Options

As the inventor of the infogatherer role (afaik), I would argue that no, in the current metagame, they don't add anything to the game. :P

haha

no

simpsons always did it first

• Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    So, which neutral roles are still fun/useful/additive?

Serial Killer is a perennial favourite, with good reason. I have been informed by Unimpeachable Authority from On High that SKs are not neutrals.
    If we were doing this again we might have more location-damaging powers and then a trusty maintenance man who just needs everything to be fixed.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    Make neutrals that are interesting for non-neutrals to interact with.

Infogatherer is boring because (like survival neutral) the only way it changes your play is "is this guy being honest". If you think he's a mafia lying for role names, don't tell him. If you think he's an infogatherer tell him, because there's no reason not to get him out of the game ASAP.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    So, I tried to get into my role's head. Here's what I came up with:
    INVALID QUERY: PLEASE REPHRASE
    WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU SEEK?
    PLEASE PROVIDE CLEARANCE
    CLEARANCE ACCEPTED. GOOD EVENING, ADMIRAL
    STELLAR COMMUNICATION 852364/WF RETRIEVED. PLAYBACK?
    ACKNOWLEDGED – TEXT ONLY
    MESSAGE FOLLOWS

---

UEA Command, this is Colony Ship Wang Fire, Ensign Batyr Kirilenko reporting.

I’d like to talk to you about Honour and Justice.

My great-gandfather fought in the Neo-Iberian Unification War. He lost a leg to a mine strike. When his prosthetic had taken, he re-enlisted and saw the War through. In the process, he was wounded again and twice cited for Valour.

My grandfather spent thirty years in the Navy, trawling the Pacific for pirates, anarchists and eco-terrorists, ensuring that trade lanes stayed open.

My mother was Killed In Action during the Liberation of Mumbai’s Hive City #4. I was eleven weeks old.

Mother could have declined the levy on medical grounds, but she had a fierce sense of duty and an unwavering faith in her superiors, and all of that trickled down to me.

I’ve served the UEA all my adult life. There was never any doubt; it’s in my DNA.

When my name came up in the lottery, my first concern was for my wife, but you assured me she’d be taken care. A pod right beside yours, you promised.

And then a week before launch, you took it back.

Administrative glitches, you said. In the interest of fairness, you wheedled. But I read between the lines: your wife has no skills and isn’t connected to anyone important, so she’s being left behind.

Four generations of my family have served and fought and bled and died for the UEA, and this is how you repay us? How could I let it stand?

Let me be clear: I don’t care about True Keepers or TransHumanists; this isn’t about pseudo-religious causes or political agendas.

This is about me, and the disgraceful manner in which I have been treated.

This is about my Anna, left to die a slow death on a chocking world.

This is about my unborn child, who now will never know the face of her father.

When I was pleading for my wife’s place, you interrupted to remind me that Justice is Blind.

But you seem to have forgotten that Justice also carries a Sword.

I AM THAT SWORD.

Now die on it, as have your lackeys on this wretched ship.

Wang Fire, Over and Out
    ---

MESSAGE END
    ACKNOWLEDGED – MESSAGE CLASSIFIED MOST SECRET
    ACKNOWLEDGED – MESSAGE TRANSFERRED TO BLACK BOX SERVER
    ACKNOWLEDGED – LOGGING OFF AND WIPING LOCAL CACHE
    LOCAL CACHE WIPE COMPLETE

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Mikey CTS February 26
    So tell me truth... Was it you who electrocuted me? just need to know who to grudge.

Iron Weasel February 26
    I solemnly swear that I had nothing to do with your electrocution.

But if you wanna grudge me for old time's sake, I won't mind

Mikey CTS February 26
    Nah. It's not worth as much if it doesn't have that special betrayal behind it.

I'm sure we will stab each other in the back in the future.

Iron Weasel February 26
    Maybe sooner than you think - it's PARANOIA, after all!

Mikey CTS February 26
    There's nobody I'd rather horribly betray than you buddy.

Iron Weasel February 26
    <3

Iron Weasel February 26
    Void Slayer is saying that he's the one who electrocuted you.

Mikey CTS February 26
    Grudged!

Iron Weasel February 26
    Let the Hate flow through you.
    If it makes you feel any better, I tried to have you killed, but it turns out that we couldn't poison people who were in space.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    So, I tried to get into my role's head. Here's what I came up with:
    PLEASE PROVIDE CLEARANCE
    CLEARANCE ACCEPTED. GOOD EVENING, ADMIRAL
    STELLAR COMMUNICATION 852364/WF RETRIEVED. PLAYBACK?
    ACKNOWLEDGED – TEXT ONLY
    MESSAGE FOLLOWS

---

UEA Command, this is Colony Ship Wang Fire, Ensign Batyr Kirilenko reporting.

I’d like to talk to you about Honour and Justice.

My great-gandfather fought in the Neo-Iberian Unification War. He lost a leg to a mine strike. When his prosthetic had taken, he re-enlisted and saw the War through. In the process, he was wounded again and twice cited for Valour.

My grandfather spent thirty years in the Navy, trawling the Pacific for pirates, anarchists and eco-terrorists, ensuring that trade lanes stayed open.

My mother was Killed In Action during the Liberation of Mumbai’s Hive City #4. I was eleven weeks old.

Mother could have declined the levy on medical grounds, but she had a fierce sense of duty and an unwavering faith in her superiors, and all of that trickled down to me.

I’ve served the UEA all my adult life. There was never any doubt; it’s in my DNA.

When my name came up in the lottery, my first concern was for my wife, but you assured me she’d be taken care. A pod right beside yours, you promised.

And then a week before launch, you took it back.

Administrative glitches, you said. In the interest of fairness, you wheedled. But I read between the lines: your wife has no skills and isn’t connected to anyone important, so she’s being left behind.

Four generations of my family have served and fought and bled and died for the UEA, and this is how you repay us? How could I let it stand?

Let me be clear: I don’t care about True Keepers or TransHumanists; this isn’t about pseudo-religious causes or political agendas.

This is about me, and the disgraceful manner in which I have been treated.

This is about my Anna, left to die a slow death on a chocking world.

This is about my unborn child, who now will never know the face of her father.

When I was pleading for my wife’s place, you interrupted to remind me that Justice is Blind.

But you seem to have forgotten that Justice also carries a Sword.

I AM THAT SWORD.

Now die on it, as have your lackeys on this wretched ship.

Wang Fire, Over and Out
    ---

MESSAGE END
    ACKNOWLEDGED – MESSAGE CLASSIFIED MOST SECRET
    ACKNOWLEDGED – MESSAGE TRANSFERRED TO BLACK BOX SERVER
    ACKNOWLEDGED – LOGGING OFF AND WIPING LOCAL CACHE
    LOCAL CACHE WIPE COMPLETE

This is the kinda shit I love

• Options
    Wrong PM but that's okay. I honestly can't be too mad about anything that happened in this game. I did get to name the ship after all.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Heya Mikey,

First off: congrats on the Cthulhu game. I thought it went very well!

Second: We're in spaaaace. How about we bury the Day 1 hatchet and just try to survive the trip, yeah?
    Mikey CTS February 21
    Thank you and that's all ancient history! ... Unless you're already planning to horribly betray me again.

I'm still figuring out my day one vote. When in doubt I guess kime or shamelo.
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Nah, I'm a crewman this time.
    I'm taking a shot at Retaba; that guy tends to lay low and his avatar creeps me out.
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Ok, here's the deal: I won't deploy any explosives, and you don't guard me. Got it?
    Mikey CTS February 21
    Done deal! Anyway, I'm thinking about taking a spacewalk.

You know... for funsies!
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Um, ok. I guess it's the last thing the mafia would expect.

Just make sure you grab an EVA suit first, yeah?
    Mikey CTS February 21
    Well I guess I could do that.
    Iron Weasel February 22
    Hey Mikey - you're not going to have any trouble getting back into the ship, are you?
    Mikey CTS February 22
    I doubt it. I'm barely a blip on the mafias radar. I'm not a very good player after all.
    Iron Weasel February 22
    Oh, stop it. I meant more in mechanical terms.
    Mikey CTS February 23
    The only way would be sabotage but I think I'm fine. If I die in space I serve the cause. My phalla rule #1 - play like you're going to die tonight.
    Iron Weasel February 23
    Good rule!
    Mikey CTS February 23
    Are you tying to kill me, good buddy? :mrgreen:
    Iron Weasel February 23
    Nah. I'm trying to figure out why I didn't get anything from my search of the Hold :S
    Mikey CTS February 23
    That's strange. Well I was enjoying zero g at the time. Who else has claimed the hold?
    Iron Weasel February 23
    Turns out it was an oversight. Phew!
    Mikey CTS February 23
    Nice.

I had you pegged as mafia after this, but I was already dead before I could act on it. That story was total bs. :)

Mikey CTS on
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I think im going to try a new thing next game where i don't do any analysis and just sheep. might actually vote for a mafia that way.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Well played, mafia. I was sure that if anyone was playing the village, it was Zombie Hero.

Also I can't believe you killed my mason partner on Day 1. :(

Also I think this is two games in a row that MrTLicious has tried to vote me out when I've been village. Stop trying to vote me out when I'm village! At least wait until I am mafia.

Also, thanks for running the game, TRV and Grimmy!

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    The only person I soft networked this game was Obi, who I think I might have freaked out when I told him his code name the second he outed himself as vig.

Then I told him about the barracks.

After that, I mainly fought fires or forgot to put in orders.

I thought my reading of people was good, for the most part. I just missed on IW.

I really though ZH was the last mafia because his record was just soooo bad.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    The only person I soft networked this game was Obi, who I think I might have freaked out when I told him his code name the second he outed himself as vig.

I thought my reading of people was good, for the most part. I just missed on IW.

I didn't realize how bad it was until you brought it up. This will be a hard game to look back on because i did way more damage to the village than if i had just barely met activity requirements.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    That's what I should have done! Point out your own bad voting patterns and blame-shift. Alas!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »

I didn't realize how bad it was until you brought it up. This will be a hard game to look back on because i did way more damage to the village than if i had just barely met activity requirements.

It happens sometimes though, and on average being quiet/inactive is much worse

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    @jdarksun
    I'm the one who picked Warban's name, but I had to withdraw.
    <3

• Options
    Inactive village is guaranteed loss. Active village is maybe you win, maybe you lose - the point of a game.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Heya Mikey,

First off: congrats on the Cthulhu game. I thought it went very well!

Second: We're in spaaaace. How about we bury the Day 1 hatchet and just try to survive the trip, yeah?
    Mikey CTS February 21
    Thank you and that's all ancient history! ... Unless you're already planning to horribly betray me again.

I'm still figuring out my day one vote. When in doubt I guess kime or shamelo.
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Nah, I'm a crewman this time.
    I'm taking a shot at Retaba; that guy tends to lay low and his avatar creeps me out.
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Ok, here's the deal: I won't deploy any explosives, and you don't guard me. Got it?
    Mikey CTS February 21
    Done deal! Anyway, I'm thinking about taking a spacewalk.

You know... for funsies!
    Iron Weasel February 21
    Um, ok. I guess it's the last thing the mafia would expect.

Just make sure you grab an EVA suit first, yeah?
    Mikey CTS February 21
    Well I guess I could do that.
    Iron Weasel February 22
    Hey Mikey - you're not going to have any trouble getting back into the ship, are you?
    Mikey CTS February 22
    I doubt it. I'm barely a blip on the mafias radar. I'm not a very good player after all.
    Iron Weasel February 22
    Oh, stop it. I meant more in mechanical terms.
    Mikey CTS February 23
    The only way would be sabotage but I think I'm fine. If I die in space I serve the cause. My phalla rule #1 - play like you're going to die tonight.
    Iron Weasel February 23
    Good rule!
    Mikey CTS February 23
    Are you tying to kill me, good buddy? :mrgreen:
    Iron Weasel February 23
    Nah. I'm trying to figure out why I didn't get anything from my search of the Hold :S
    Mikey CTS February 23
    That's strange. Well I was enjoying zero g at the time. Who else has claimed the hold?
    Iron Weasel February 23
    Turns out it was an oversight. Phew!
    Mikey CTS February 23
    Nice.

I had you pegged as mafia after this, but I was already dead before I could act on it. That story was total bs. :)
    Dude, it was true!
    The hosts forgot to give me an item after I searched the Hold1

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Inactive village is guaranteed loss. Active village is maybe you win, maybe you lose - the point of a game.

Post or die.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    SKs are not neutral, what the fuck.

Let us fix the term, first off. Neutral means they don't care about the mafia/village struggle and win condition, and vice versa. They are on a different axis.

A SK is defined by the win condition that they eliminate everyone else, which is a loss for mafia and village both. Their win condition is for the mafia and village to both lose.

That is as far from neutral as you can possibly get.

Now, a survival neutral is neutral, but boring as hell. A village idiot that does not end the game as a loss for everyone else (the normal VI in phalla land) is a neutral, since they win or lose based on their own axis and do not interfere directly with the village/mafia axis.

A good neutral is one that does however impact the "game" (the village/mafia axis). That makes things interesting for the village and mafia aligned, because now they have an interest in the neutrals actions (a VI is trying to misappropriate a village tool, the vote) and they therefore might try to influence the neutral. Interaction makes a good neutral role.

For an example of some neutral groups in one of my games, PHA/LLA had two. One was the Corporate Hackers, three players that didn't care about the hackers vs government victory. What they cared about was ensuring that the losses of their corporation (from hackers looting paydata) was below 10,000 credits. Now, this is a separate axis, but the common element (currency) could impact both parts of the game. Hackers could use credits to improve their position to fight the government, and vice versa. Conflict and deals and what not were up to the village and neutrals, and there was no incentive for the village to "just leave us alone." The other was a group of "escorts" led by the cyberpimp that could provide services (healing, sorta) and their win condition was to gain income of at least 8,000 credits. Again, they cannot win without others, and the interplay of these three axes was the entire point of neutrals being in the game.

Without axes and interaction, a neutral should not be part of the game. Consider that when designing. What is considered typically "survival neutral" is useless cruft.

Now what the Transhumanists were was not a survival neutral, it had its own win condition that required interaction. It just wasn't a very strong or interesting one, and could have had potential with a good bit of tweaking. The initial valuation of "wait for network, get handed the win" was the correct one, which isn't really adding to the game all that much. But at least there was some risk and gain due to the exchange of code names between axes. Code names were a common element, like credits were in PHA/LLA. You need that interplay for there to be any point.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular

they're fun!

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    In the twenty or so games I've played this was the first time I've been voted out without a seer call*, so that was a new experience.

I should have stayed in Comms for day 3, but I was worried the fire wouldn't get put out and I'd die.

I was the village narrator manipulator. My big mistake was interpreting "no bbcode" as meaning not being able to mimic the message timestamps. If I'd read that correctly I would have formatted my message appropriately so people would be warned.

OH FUCK, I just realized something. On every other night the timestamp format used periods, but on night 2 it used semicolons except for the fake conversion message (which was based off night 1's format). If anybody had noticed that we could have discounted it.

* Not counting the game where there were 3 mafia factions plus the village, none of us knew who the other members of our faction were, none of the mafia factions had any kills, and someone in a different faction was told I was mafia in their role PM.

• Options
    Someone bookmark or save that post so we can put that in Phalla University when I finally get it approved.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting, hosts.

I enjoyed narrations but I'm a sucker for readouts.

• Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »

Thanks. We enjoyed writing them.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Someone bookmark or save that post so we can put that in Phalla University when I finally get it approved.

Especially the first part. I'm tired of people saying SKs are neutral :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »

I greatly enjoy being a robot

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    The pure survival neutral is boring. I improvised in Mikey's game and engaged in some role playing, but it only got me killed.

I loved the concept of the blood broker Setite in my game who had to interact with all factions to win. It needed a slight tweak in retrospect, however, because it was too easily co-opted by Langly.

I also like the idea of (redacted because it's in my next phalla), that I'll discuss after the game is over.

Assuran on