As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-Pax Dinner for those arriving later

2»

• nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    Updated the OP with 3 time choices please let me know what will work best for you so that I can call and make a reservation. My preference would be to do so by March 1. To those of you choosing the Westin I fully understand as I will likely be there before I leave for this dinner.

• The_MadHatter_The_MadHatter_ Registered User regular
    Unfortunately, I might also be dropping out to eat at one of the game nights. If my plans end up changing so that I'm driving/carpooling into Boston though, I'll still be coming to the dinner. Hope others are still wanting to support this. As for time, I vote 10:30. That'll give me a bit more gaming time at the Mariott.

PSN ID, Steam: The_MadHatter_
  • kohanaikohanai Registered User regular
    I'd love to be included@ I'll be getting in later, so will miss the other one.

• WolfBro87WolfBro87 Registered User regular
    10pm would be the best time for me (in case the train is running late, or if it takes extra time to check into my hotel).

• GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    I'll go with 10pm, that way I might be able to say hello to friends from another forum before meeting some of you fine folks.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Snowy620Snowy620 Registered User regular
    Yo dudes, me and two other might be able to make it. We'll be cutting it close but it's pretty close to where we're staying.

OP Updated with full details.

• MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    I'm interested, and my friends too! 4 total

Will know for sure in a few days.
    We'll be driving in from NYC and escaping its gravitational force is at least feat of strength and two D20s.

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • TunderaxdTunderaxd Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    Definitely interested, put me +2 down! Flying in from St. Louis so we'll arrive at Boston at 12:30 pm, we'll be there plenty early enough!

Tunderaxd on
  • Axelsgurl4lifeAxelsgurl4life Potsdam,NYRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know what the age limit is for the restaurant. We have some under 21 people in our group but we all want to go and meet people. Any help would be lovely.

edited March 2013
    Not sure the age limit but seeing as how it is a restaurant that just happens to be a microbrewery it should be ok. I made a reservation so I would like to cap it around this size. Reservation was for 20 but adding should not be a problem. @MMMig let me know if that is definite and @Tunderaxd i will add your 3 when I make the final count. Axelsgurl get me a count and I can add your group as well but you may want to call to doublecheck.

nevermore13 on
    @nevermore13 confirmed! 4 of us total!

Our hotel's only a 15 min walk away from the restaurant so that'll work out great.

l4lGvOw.png

wra
    Not sure the age limit but seeing as how it is a restaurant that just happens to be a microbrewery it should be ok. I made a reservation so I would like to cap it around this size. Reservation was for 20 but adding should not be a problem. @MMMig let me know if that is definite and @Tunderaxd i will add your 3 when I make the final count. Axelsgurl get me a count and I can add your group as well but you may want to call to doublecheck.

Ok will do on both accounts! Thank you for the help. I'll get back to you later Wednesday!

They dont have an age limit and everyone in my group is game so that would be me + 5.

• GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    Alas, I hate to do this, but I'm actually going to have to cancel. I'm going to have friends closer to the hotel that I'll be having dinner with it turns out.

But, since it looks like there's plenty itching to go, it's not like my spot cannot easily be replaced.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
    @nevermore13 thanks again for putting this together

So close y'all!!!

So close...

l4lGvOw.png

wra
  • randy_wreckedrandy_wrecked Gunslinger Harrisburg, PARegistered User regular
    Anyone else heading to this from the Hilton Boston and want to split a cab?

Video Game Hangover is a podcast for gamers who overindulge.
    Put it in your ear holes.