As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Room Share - East 2013 Edition

• Options
    darkwondersdarkwonders Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 3/21
    Date Leaving: 3/24
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: M
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: PM or cory@bigredbarrel.com

I'm mostly a quiet person, so I'd be a great person to share a room with. I have Cards Against Humanity to bring along if that sweetens the deal.

darkwonders on
  • Options
    galateagalatea Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 3/21 (8 pm or later)
    My Gender: F
    Your Gender: at least one female preferred
    Best Contact Method: email - galatea@gmail.com

Additional Notes: happy to take floor space if nothing else is available. Would prefer to stay somewhere with parking, as I'll be driving in - I live on the other side of MA. Would be happy to carpool to and from the convention center. Also hoping for someplace where I can actually sleep, no late night partying.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    hungerwolfhungerwolf Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 3/22 afternoonish
    Date Leaving: 3/24 morining
    My Gender: male
    Your Gender: doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: matthewfung@comcast.net

More stuff: I do live in the bosten area so I do know the area. This will be my sec time going to pax and this is the first time used this forum. I am planing to take my car so if people need ride willing to help, but must talke to me ahead of time. I am also 23 so I will like to go to bars and such with people if they want.

Thanks....

• Options
    johncjohnc Brockton, MARegistered User new member
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: 3/21 or 3/22
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact: JohnC2k2@aol.com

Hey, looking for cheap accomodations (read as: floor space) on site (Westin Waterfront). This is my 3rd PAXeast, but never hotel'd onsite before and wanted to stay for late night festivities. I live under 40 minutes south and was planning on coming in either Thu or Fri (leaning towards Friday). I'm 29 y/o male, grew up in Boston so I can tour guide some if needed. I don't drink/drug, but am a smoker (trying to make the switch to ecigs or to quit.. failing). I love the rainbox (shower) so there wouldn't be any hygiene concerns (at least on my end!)

• Options
    sellmi82sellmi82 Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Possible Spot (if you don't mind the floor)

Date Arriving: 2/21
    Date Leaving : 3/25 morning
    Your Gender: both females, (female preferred) but if any males need space you are welcomed too.
    Best Contact: sellmi82@comcast.net

Hey, we are just seeing if anyone needs a spot to crash, it would be the floor if you wouldn't mind. just trying to help our money situation a bit. if you are interested feel free to contact me at my above email. i will be happy to answer any questions about pricing and anything else as well.

sellmi82 on
  • Options
    SheeEttinSheeEttin Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Marriott Copley Place
    Total Cost: $175/person (assuming 6 people, including me)
    Date Arriving: Evening of Thursday the 21st
    Date Leaving: Morning of Monday the 25th
    Number of Spots Available: 2 spots left
    Best Contact Method: sheeettin@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Room has two double beds, so if nobody minds splitting a bed with someone else, that's 2 per bed and 2 on the floor.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    Old Red InkOld Red Ink Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Seaport
    Total Cost: $660 total for the room; cost per person depends on the number of people
    Date Arriving: Thursday (March 21)
    Date Leaving: Sunday (March 24)
    Number of Spots Available: 5
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes/Requests:
    The room has two double beds and currently I am the only occupant, so I have three free bed spots plus potentially some on the floor. I will be arriving Thursday evening, probably between 5 and 6.

I'm a 22 year old guy coming down from Ontario for my first PAX. I will be spending a minimal amount of time in the room, because I will only be using it for sleeping and honestly I don't expect to get much sleep.

Old Red Ink on
  • Options
    Shalashaska8986Shalashaska8986 Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    My mistake I apparently put the wrong dates, So allow me to correct this.

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:3/21
    Date Leaving:3/24
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: Ocelot3386@hotmail.com, PM, or any IM program

Additional Notes: Honestly I would really like to just go out and have a good time. I have a lot of friends that will be there and would like somewhere to rest my head at the end of the night. This doesn't have to be a bed, this can be a couch, a cot, a floor. I'm not picky I just want to be local to the con as I plan to go out to the pub crawl Thursday night and possibly out again Friday. I'm not messy or noisy and I am more than friendly. I am not looking to spend a ton of money but I have money to spend so my cap for the 3 night stay is a moderate range. Please get in contact with me Via my email where I would love to discuss options/prices.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    AstrosAstros Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:3/21
    Date Leaving:3/24
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: xazen589@gmail.com or PM

Additional Notes:
    Looking for a place to sleep, floor space would be fine. I'm not noisy or messy and get along with pretty much everyone.

• Options
    harrisjrharrisjr Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
    Total Cost: 209/night +tax
    Date Arriving: Thursday
    Date Leaving: Sunday
    Number of Spots Available: 2 double beds
    My Gender: N/A
    Your Gender: N/A
    Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests: This is a full reservation which I no longer need. Scored a room at the Westin instead. I believe this hotel is the next closest to the venue. Will be cancelling with Onpeak within the next few hours if I don't hear from anyone.

harrisjr on
  • Options
    ArcticXCArcticXC Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel [Map] (Connected to the Convention Center I Believe?)
    Total Cost: $600
    Number of Spots Available: Negotiable
    Your Gender: It's aaaall good
    Best Contact Method: arcticxc@yahoo.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Snagged a last second room transfer from Atlus, so I'd like to share some of the cost so I don't have to eat it all. I've roomshared the last 4 or 5 times I've been to PAX and always met cool people, so I'd like to keep the trend going. Probably not gonna spend much time in the room except for sleeping. Usually out at Parties / Bar Crawlin' / Whatever out late and I don't care where I sleep so could make a deal that whoever gets back first gets dibs on a bed.

Personal Info: 29, baller, shot caller, this'll be PAX #... 7 for me I believe? FB info can be provided upon request as proof that I'm fairly normal.

ArcticXC on
  • Options
    TrieneTriene Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    NEED SPACE - SATURDAY FOR THE DAY ONLY

Date Arriving: Sat 3/23
    Date Leaving: Sat 3/23

Additional Notes: I'm looking for a room connected to the convention center to use during the day (starting in the morning fairly early) on Saturday to put on and remove my cosplay, as well as store it until I go home at the end of the day.

I need a room with a responsible person in it. Please no smokers, children, or drinkers. Someone who won't bother my costume pieces after I take them off :3

I can compensate around $50 for access to a room for these purposes. Please contact me for more info or if you have a room.
    Thanks!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    kaserkaser Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Wyndham Beacon Hill (Central Boston)
    Total Cost: Around $55/night (depends on the number of people etc--could be less)
    Date Leaving: Monday
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (maybe 2) -- floorspace
    Best Contact Method: PM or email (humanflavored at gmail)

Additional Notes/Requests: Nice hotel in central Boston (with free wifi, TV, etc.). This will be for floor space only. There are two of us on the beds and we're offering floor space to one or two people who need a cheap and clean place to crash. This is a good central location for going out and seeing the town, and it's close enough to walk to the Convention Center.

When you contact me, please tell me a little about yourself and the days you'll need the room.

Personal info: Grad student living in NYC. I have good hygiene and I don't snore. I'll be running some tabletop rpgs at PAX. I'm easy going, clean, and will probably only spend time in the room when I need to sleep.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    CountSpatulaCountSpatula Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Date Arriving: 3/22 (morning)
    Date Leaving: 3/24 (noon)
    Cost (Per night): $75
    Spots available: 1
    Your Gender: either/or
    Best Contact Method: AdamRiveraMusic@gmail.com

This is my 3rd year, going to PAX East. I am looking to split a room, I booked a double room at 'The Doubletree Bayside'. There IS a free shuttle bus to, and from the convention center! I am easy going, I don't drink (but don't mind if you do). Looking for someone who is responsible, reasonable and at least somewhat mature. :) I play Magic: The Gathering, video games, and love nerdy music (MC Frontalot, Johnathan Coulton, TMBG, Paul and Storm etc.).

zerzhul on
  • Options
    RudabagaRudabaga Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 3/21/13
    Date Leaving: 3/24/13 (open to leaving at a later date as well)
    Spots Needed:1
    Your Gender:M,F, transgender, anything
    Best Contact Method: PM me here or email at d11nguye@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Friendly recent university graduate coming from Canada. I don't mind if you're patiers or quiet, love meeting new people. If you are stay past the 24th or 25th, I can be in for that too. Thinking of spending a couple of days in Boston after PAX.

• Options
    sacratoysacratoy Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Hyatt Regency Boston
    Total Cost: $1100 (Of which I have already payed. You will be responsible for half of this; in other words, $550, upfront in cash)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, March 21st; Around 5:30pm (My flight is scheduled to arrive at 4:30pm, and I plan on taking a Taxi to the hotel)
    Date Leaving: Monday, March 25th; At hotel checkout time (I, myself, won't be leaving till Monday evening.)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (or, 2, if you are looking as a pair/couple)
    Your Gender: Either; But I do prefer that you be over 21, and I will be more open to the idea of male inquirers.
    Best Contact Method: Forum PM

This is a Business Double class room (meaning that this room does have 2 beds, one which will be for you), for those who are interested. This is also a PAX partnered hotel with shuttle service (Route 4). Additionally, I would be open to sharing the room with another (2 total in addition to me) if y'all are friends/don't mind sharing a bed.

As for myself, I am 23 years old, recently graduated from Colorado State University, and this is my first PAX. I like playing Indie games (The Binding of Isaac, Super Hexagon, Super Meat Boy, etc), card games (cards against humanity, munchkin, fluxx) and I'm a streamer on Twitch.tv.

sacratoy on
    PAX Prime 2014: Pass [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Vacation Days [x]

PAX Prime 2014 Preparations Complete
  • Options
    PorkchopPorkchop Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Seaport Hotel (1 Seaport Ln; Boston, MA 02210) - Double (2 Guests) - 2 Double Beds
    Total Cost: $220 (Half of the total bill)
    Date Arriving: Friday, March 21, somewhere between 8AM-9:30AM (depends on the commute that day, taking a commuter rail train from Central MA)
    Date Leaving: Sunday, March 24th, whenever the hotel wants to kick us out (they should be able to hold your bags through the PAX day, just don't expect to be back in the room after noon or so)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 double bed (can be split w/ a couple, floor space negotiable)
    Your Gender: Either
    Best Contact Method: Forum PM or email @ preardon87@gmail.com

This is my first time doing my own hotel for the event. Seaport is a 5-10min walk to the Convention Center, so it's in a good location. Unsure if shuttles hit this hotel, but since it's not far away, it shouldn't really be necessary. I do not know how large the room is--never stayed at this hotel.

I am a relatively boring 25 year old guy--don't drink, smoke, etc. Don't snore, that I know of. I don't mind if you drink as long as you're not drunk or loud at late hours. (I like to sleep.) I'll likely be at the convention myself until 10PM - 1AM, somewhere in there, both nights. Space available is one double bed, as one is for me. I may potentially have a friend with me as well one night, but we can share my bed if necessary.

I am somewhat local, from Central MA, but I prefer to stay on-site. I will be commuting in Friday Morning and attempting a hotel check-in, if not, they should be able to hold your bags with no issue. I can add your name(s) to the reservation to make sure they can hold yours as well if we're unable to meet up. I will be attending the Blizzard panel/announcement at 10AM, but after that I am able to meet at the hotel for proper check-in if necessary. Departure is whenever the hotel requires us to be out of the room, but I am sure they can hold your bag(s) while you're at the last day of the convention. I can call to confirm all of these details. I have also requested early check-in and late departure but there is no guarantee for those.

Porkchop on
  • Options
    MatesamoMatesamo Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Club Quarters
    Total Cost: $173.69 for Friday and Saturday Nights (Fri-Sun)
    Date Arriving: 22 March
    Date Leaving: 24 March
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Your Gender: Either/Both
    Best Contact Method: email Matthew.Szewczyk@firstcomicsnews.com

Additional Notes/Requests: We (3 males) have a nice room about 1 mile from the center, two blocks from South Station. It has a separate bedroom with Queen bed and full kitchen. The sofa in the main room was requested to be a pull-out bed but I won't know until we arrive. You can share the pull out bed or sleep on the floor, whichever you prefer. We will be covering the convention for a web site and plan on recording a nightly podcast around 9pm each night with sleep around 11. There will be some light drinking while we record but nothing serious and we will all be showering every day AND THAT IS A MUST! Good lord is it a must. Can't stress it enough. If you want a quiet place to sleep and perhaps contribute to a podcast then drop me a line.

Matesamo on
  • Options
    PyronethPyroneth Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Marriott Copley
    Total Cost: 648.93 (with tax this is the total for the room. we'll split it evenly)
    Date Arriving: Thur Mar 21
    Date Leaving: Sun Mar 24
    Number of Spots Available: up to 2
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: pyroneth@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: There is already me and one other female splitting this room. We're both 23 years old and in school. There is only one bed but we would like to offer our floor space to a couple more ladies. We'll get extra and pillow and blankets form the front desk and bring some too! There is even a blow up bed we can bring if you like.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    AviAviAviAvi Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday or Friday depending on what room we can get
    Spots Needed: 2
    Best Contact Method: avi.avital@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: Our room was cancelled on us so we are just looking for a place to crash. We dont intend to be in the room much so all we need is a place to rest for the con days.

• Options
    mattmitchell45mattmitchell45 Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 3/22/13
    Date Leaving: 3/24/13
    Spots Needed:1
    Your Gender: Not important
    Best Contact Method: mattmitchell45@yahoo.com

I’m a college senior at Connecticut College, but grew up in Central MA and have good working knowledge of Boston and MA. Been driving up to every PAX East so far, but sadly my friends whom I would normally stay with in Boston or go to PAX with will not be around and with midterm distracting me up until now, I turn to this new (to me) Room Share.

I’m a generally amiable individual, who is both excited to meet new people AND willing to get out of anyone’s hair, if needed. I’m also a hearty sleeper who is fine with even crashing on the floor. Good hygiene and not a smoker, though will likely be out late Friday and/or Saturday night at concerts or bars (but would be very quiet and respectful about returning to the room). Would like to keep my share of hotel cost under $150, but willing to discuss a price (cause heck, it’s almost time).

zerzhul on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2013
    Since a bunch of people today have run into this, please read the OP, I have mentioned in there about what to do if you cannot edit your post.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    TiptopRiversTiptopRivers Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: DOUBLETREE CLUB HOTEL BY HILTON BOSTON - BAYSIDE
    Total Cost: $682 total, to be split among occupants.
    Date Arriving: 03/21
    Date Leaving: 03/25
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2 (or more, if everyone is comfortable. Have an extra double-sized bed along with floor space.)
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: sagetipton@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Must be 21 or older, take daily showers, and not make me watch The Walking Dead. I would sooner gouge my eyes out and replace them with Cadbury Eggs than watch another episode of TWD. Other than that, no requests.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    sudokensudoken Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Renaissance boston waterfront hotel
    Check-in: Thursday 3/21
    Check-out: Friday 3/22
    Total cost: $240 split among everyone So this works out to 60-80 depending on how many more people I get
    Spots: 2-3
    My gender: F
    Your gender: No preference
    Best contact: This.

Additional notes: This is a room right near the con for Thursday night only. I have people for the other days. Perfect for anyone looking to head over early and not have to take the lovely MBTA. Good for any one doing pre-pax events.

There are two double beds, we can work on logistics, and floor space arrangements. Just trying to fill this before next week.

Willing to offer a trade: Thursday space for Sunday space.

sudoken on
    Pax East: 3 Day [X] Hotel [X] Time off [X]
  • Options
    SheeEttinSheeEttin Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: (this is a different spot than this user's other post - mod)

Hotel: Boston Marriott Copley Place
    Total Cost: $50
    Date: Sunday night
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    Best Contact Method: sheeettin@gmail.com

I'm staying Thursday night through Monday morning. I have people interested in the other nights, but not Sunday night. Is there anyone that just wants to crash Sunday night?

zerzhul on
  • Options
    eartiearti Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton Boston Airport
    Total Cost: $560 (total cost split among the people in the room)
    Date Arriving: Thu Mar 21, 2013 (~4:00pm)
    Date Leaving: Sun Mar 24, 2013 (~10:00am)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 bed (1-2 people)
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: email: earticuno@hotmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: The room that I booked has two double beds, so there is no need to crash on the floor. It'll be my first time here, and I booked this place mainly so that I'm walking distance from the airport. Looking for a like-minded mature person (Finishing last year of University), who does't mind playing a couple (or many) games of M:TG to break the ice. Don't mind also raiding a random LAN cafe for the Leagues :P

I'm only going to be in the room for sleep, as I'm here to have a good time :)

earti on
  • Options
    DagnomeDagnome New HampshireRegistered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 3/21 (Or 22 whatever is easier)
    Date Leaving: 3/23 (Evening)
    Your Gender: doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: masonn.bass@yahoo.com (Or PM me if texting would be easier)

More stuff: I am a former US Marine who has never been to a Pax before. I have been an avid gamer for several years (More like 15) and I certainly wouldn't mind having someone give me the "low down" for pax. I am all about having fun at stuff like this and who else would you want watching your back in them mean streets of Boston. Anyway, if someone has something available that would be great!

I cant wait to see the folks from Warframe!

• Options
    derkfettderkfett Registered User new member
    Spots Needed: Just one
    Your Gender: does not matter
    Best Contact Method: kopakatau@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I am a very easy person to get along with. I just need a few charging spots for my stuff and a bed. I am 23 years old and don't smoke but I would drink if it's with friends. If who ever I stay with has or buys board games I would love to play. I plan on arriving Thursday around 7 pm but I can arrive early Friday morning if need be. I will be leaving Sunday around 10 in the morning.

• Options
    pudding22pudding22 Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    Have space:

Hotel:InterContinental Boston
    Total Cost: $592.86 (split between 4 people would be 74.10 each night.)
    Date Arriving: 3/22
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes: There are two bed in the room. so who even contacts me first gets the other bed the first night, and the other two people will get the bed the 2nd night. I think that's the fairest way to do this. it's about 1mile away form the con, about a 15 min walk if you feel up to it, but you can always take the bus. I'm rather quiet and won't bother you much, I don't drink or smoke.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    NightelynNightelyn Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Have space: (Separate from other post)

Total Cost: $890 total (Split between 4 people - ($222.50 per person)
    Date Leaving: Check out on the morning of the 25th
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender: One male, one female
    Best Contact Method: Email: nightelyn@digitalnoob.com

Nightelyn on
  • Options
    NightelynNightelyn Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Space Filled.

Nightelyn on
  • Options
    golddmastergolddmaster Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Wed 3/20
    Date Leaving: Mon 3/25
    Best Contact Method: animaldrumstudio@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    This will be my first time at PAX and am very much looking forward to the experience. I'm a young game designer from the UK and will be there to demo my latest release in the tabletop gaming world as well as make the most of everything else PAX has to offer :D

I'm easy to get along with and am there to meet new people above all else. I'm looking to make the most of my time in Boston so anywhere reasonably close by will do, I'm not too fussy :)

Anyway, if anyone has any space, it'd be great to hear from you.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    NoMoreHeroNoMoreHero Registered User regular
    Date Arriving: Preferred 3/21 can be 3/22
    My Gender:Male
    Best Contact Method: ElderOfNar@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: I do attend the parties at night in-case that will change minds, rather have people know upfront.

• Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE:

Hotel: Boston Colonnade (free shuttle is available to/from the convention centre)
    Cost: $796.56 divided by # of people
    Date Arriving: Thursday, March 21 (evening)
    Date Leaving: Monday, March 25 (morning)
    Spots Available: 3 (1 bed, 2 floor)
    Best Contact Method: PM on this forum

Edit: I don't party, drink or anything else in the hotel room and request that any fellow lodgers do the same. PAX has a lot to see and do, and I need to use the room for basic functions only such as sleeping, storing merchandise and showering.

I've also been asked about room prices: I'm doing a flat $50 a night, per person. PAX is pretty much here, let me know!

Headhunter on
    "Perception is reality." -unknown
  • Options
    TheGameGuruTheGameGuru Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Found Space!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    AzimuthAzimuth Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Possible space available. 1 Bed in a room with two-double beds.
    Hotel: Westin Waterfront
    Total Cost: $387, possibly negotiable
    Date Arriving: Thursday afternoon/evening.
    Date Leaving: Sunday morning checkout
    Number of Spots Available: 1 Bed, Two people
    My Gender: M, my college-age brother will also be staying here Friday and Saturday
    Your Gender: M or F
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes/Requests: Well-mannered PAXers with good hygiene only. No smokers. Social types preferred. I am going to the pre-pax dinner and may jump on the poke-crawl, so priority to anyone going there. I may not rent the space. The Thursday night room was paid outside of OnPeak, so we might have to switch keys Friday, but most likely not.

Azimuth on
  • Options
    Megaman765Megaman765 Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Park Plaza Hotel and Towers (About 2 miles from the convention center and has free shuttle service. Two Double Beds.)
    Total Cost: 755$ Including Tax. Split between the two of us depending on how long your staying. If your leaving on 3/24 you only have to pay for the nights your staying. 3/21 too 3/24 would be about 247.50$ for example. Feel free to negotiate.
    Date Arriving: 3/21 late at night (11:00 PM at the least)
    Date Leaving: 3/25 early
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Best Contact Method: mega.765@gmail.com, PM, Megaman765 on Skype

Additional Notes/Requests: I have myself a room that's fairly close to the convention center. I'm a very quiet person so if anyone is looking for a room with a bed that they want to crash in please let me know ASAP! It would help me alot! It'll just be me in the room so if anybody is desperate to find a nice room quick and conveniently please email me, Skype me, or however you wish.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    golddmastergolddmaster Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    Just managed to sort out my room for next week. See you in Boston! :D

golddmaster on
  • Options
    AviAviAviAvi Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Total Cost: If 1 person comes then its 175 but if two joins us then 140
    Date Arriving: Friday
    Number of Spots Available: 1 or more. Its negotiable
    My Gender: 3 Males so far
    Best Contact Method: aviiavital@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: It is a single king bed in the room so it will be blankets and sleeping bags on the floor mostly. The hotel is really close to the con so it is just really convenient and easy to sleep and not have to worry about buses. Cheap and convenient is the name of the game here.

• Options
    SmashedControolersSmashedControolers Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    Need Space

Date Arriving: Friday
    Best Contact Method: SmashedControllers@Gmail.com
    Notes: Just looking for a place the keep my stuff and take a shower each day. I don't have a ton of cash, just enough for food.

SmashedControolers on
This discussion has been closed.