As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play Persona 2: Innocent Sin] Update 15: Back in the Saddle VOTE

1235»

• Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Yay, an update!

And I vote Smile Hirasaka as well. If years of adventure gaming has taught me anything, it's that stuff always happens at the most recognizable places. Since I don't know what either of those areas are, I'm assuming the one named after the city is more important.

Dartboy on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Holy shit an update!

Gonna chip in another vote for Smile Hirasaka, obvious hint is obvious.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    obvious hint is obvious.
    Not as obvious as the next one! :lol:

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Okay, gonna go ahead and call voting closed! We'll be going to Smile Hirasaka next time.

I'll have everything done for the next update in the next couple days, but it won't be posted until Tuesday or Wednesday. There's a bunch of Pride events happening this weekend, and I plan on being there and drunk for all of them. Feel free to discuss the game until then. :lol:

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Options
    6030Booky6030Booky Registered User new member
    edited June 2011
    I've been reading the LP, and it's pretty good, but I have a question: What happens if you choose the wrong building? Is there a cutscene or something?
    Also, the Japanese Urban Legends link in Update 4 is broken (HTTP 404).

6030Booky on
  • Options
    KzaofkkuaKzaofkkua Registered User new member
    edited March 2013
    I really like this LP and I wish I could see the end.

Kzaofkkua on