As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Madden NFL 13] Broshaming is not cool, bro.

• kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    @kuhlmeye I am available tomorrow mostly all day or Sunday after 5pm ET

@Goose! Hows about 3:30 Central time today sound?

PSN: the-K-flash
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    @kuhlmeye I am available tomorrow mostly all day or Sunday after 5pm ET

@Goose! Hows about 3:30 Central time today sound?

4:30 Eastern, right? That'll work.

Yup, 4:30 Eastern. See you then.

Ready when you are

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Had to feed my dogs, on now

edited February 2013
    Lipsey has 0 career fumbles and a carry rating around 90, so of course he'll fumble on a crucial play to totally kill my 2nd drive and probably my chances with it.

Fuck man. That was the most frustrating game of Madden I've played in a while. Dudes have open field and the ball come their way and don't even react. Twice I could have had touch downs if the fucking AI was better in the game and the receiver put their goddamn hands up.

Ah well. Good game, man. Couldn't stop either running back.

Goose! on
    Yeah, good game. I thought for sure after that first drive I was in trouble. There also a lot of passes I thought you were gonna catch, but like you said...

Also, I was sure there were a couple of my passes that would have been picked off. I'm pretty terrible at reading routes in this game for some reason, and there were a couple I thought for sure you had.

Yeah, there were balls clanging off of the defenders hands. Alas, there's always next week.

• Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Everyone is done for the week, so I advanceded it.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
    Neat. I'll play mine tonight if I can.

• Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Advance Party USA.

in an hour or two.

Lipsey should be back this week. Woo!

Week advanced.

@kuhlmeye we have a game this week, I'm free most evenings after 7 eastern

Hmm... I could probably do tomorrow around 7 Eastern or shortly after, if that works for you.

Actually, any night this week at right about 7ET works.

Tomorrow at 7 should work fine. I'll look for you then.

running late due to weather. can we do our thing tomorrow?

Yeah, that should be fine. I've heard its pretty nasty out east.

Still good for tonight?

kuhlmeye wrote: »

Still good for tonight?

Yep! 7pm eastern?

That works for me!

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I wish the 360 league hadn't died

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    The solution is to buy a ps3

Thanks for the game, k. That was positively old fashioned, run run run. If not for that pick-6 it would have been pretty close.

Yeah. I figured I was better off just running after that. Also, after the first or so quarter I was blitzing just about every down. Had a huge effect on my D's performance.

Good game, it was fun despite my goose egg!

Bros, I am advancing tonight.

Bros.

I haven't been playing lately, when is the playoffs?

edited March 2013
    We are now on week 15!

"Trailing slightly behind Brian Robinson, Brian Robinson has his sights set on the NFL sack record."

Tiger Burning on
    Will advance tonight (unless there are PvP games?).

Also, I'm going to remove restrictions on trading with the computer after this season. It removes too big a chunk of off-season stuff, and the AI doesn't seem as vulnerable to abuse as in years past.

So, feel free to go cray-cray with trades when they open up again. It will still be hard to trade during the draft, though, because I still want to quick advance as much as possible through the computer picks.

Advancing tonight. Almost there!

@kuhlmeye
    @Disrupter

you dudes have a game together, if you'd like to play it. if you don't, that's cool - i realize that interest is waning in the offseason.

after this week is the playoffs. I'll advance through any week in which none of us is playing, and post "@"'s here of people with playoff games. if you have a playoff game and know you don't want to play it, shoot me a pm or post here and i'll move things along.

• gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    After stomping a string of CPU opponents with shitty defenses, I do not look forward to getting reamed by whomever the next human opponent I have to face is.

gorillaSig.jpg
    I would, but I'm out of town until Friday.

• DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Oh snap! I'd definitely be down for some human competition, but of kuhlmeye is out until friday we can just sim it. I havent checked in a few weeks, but I assume my vikings are still a playoff team and didnt chicago bears the end of the season?

A mixture of percy harvin being made of glass and the actual off season has sort of made me slip away. Harvin has played like 6 downs for me all year. Literally every game hes come back in, hes gotten injured again, the last one was pretty much season ending.

Im always excited for playoffs and off season shannanigans, though!

616610-1.png
    edited March 2013
    ok, i'll go ahead and sim it and advance.

e: advanced, and advanced through the wild card round as well. there are no PVP matches in the divisional round, so if folks could get their vs CPU games done by, like, friday, that would be cool.

Tiger Burning on
    I'll try to get my game in tonight. Then maybe we can freeze advancing until after PAX weekend?

I'll try to get my game in tonight. Then maybe we can freeze advancing until after PAX weekend?

Sure that's cool. I'll advance tonight (assuming people have played their games) andthen the next advance will be wed? thur? something like that.

*poke, poke*

so, i'm going to advance tonight, probably around 9 or 10, unless somebody says something

Advanced! (i know, right)

On the chance that folks are still interested, Championship Weekend:

@gundam470 vs @Disrupter
    @Goose! vs Tiger Burning

no particular deadline for these games

I'm pretty busy this weekend, Tiger, but I'm available between 4-6 on Monday, anytime after 4 Tuesday, and the same on Friday.

• gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    @Disrupter let me know when you're free this week and we should be able to set a game up. I'm usually available after 5 PDT/8 EDT.

gorillaSig.jpg