As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New Releases for 3/6/13

2»

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Eaglesham starts on issue 10 I believe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manjimanji Registered User regular
    Damn land costing me deaths head goodness. That said his DH looked good (nothing to trace!), but I have principles to uphold here

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I almost dropped the book but decided not to let principles get in the way of enjoying a good story.

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    the fact that a reprieve from Land is imminent does help as well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manjimanji Registered User regular
    I'm hoping a sudden spike in readership at the transition sends a pretty clear message to Marvel, but I suspect it won't happen

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I doubt there will be a noticeable spike, but I am curious as to what the sales figures will look like after the artist change

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    As it's not a print comic, thought I should mention that a Guardians of the Galaxy Infinite comic about Drax also came out today on Comixology. For free.

Secrets revealed, like why Drax doesn't wear a shirt!
    he's a sloppy drinker and would leave horrible wine stains on it!

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Also out today on digital: Atomic Robo Two Fisted Tales. It was a freebie at Emerald City Comicon but is now available for purchase.

It uses Guided View much like the Marvel Infinite comics. Very cool!