As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Comic: The Game: PSN August 10, XBLA August 25

1181920212224»

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Hurrah. Wonder if any PSN folks will be playing this.

Also if they'll bring out a Vita version. Maybe in another 3 years? :D

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Is it actually on the Marketplace available for purchase right now? I shan't believe it otherwise, with how many times it has been delayed.

I can't confirm since I'm at work, but Major Nelson seems to believe it is available right now.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Got it on 360.

The online seems to play the game at half speed or something. There's also no drop-in/drop-out, you create a room and wait for it to fill up then you start and if someone leaves I don't think you can replace them. It also doesn't look like you can play the bonus modes online (zombie, boss rush, death match, etc.).

Wallace is mostly a palette swap of Stills, with just a few unique moves (even his Knives striker is the same as Stills). His ending is also just a single image with no text. He still shows up in the backgrounds in all the places he usually appears even if you're playing as him.

Also ran into some crazy bug online one time. We did the big team-up attack that summons the yeti (Wallace just drinks a beer instead of playing an instrument like the others)...only the Yeti didn't appear and the enemies ran away and we couldn't progress. Eventually an enemy wandered back on to the screen and the yeti appeared and ate him but we still couldn't progress. I tried summoning a Striker but Knives never appeared and I got stuck in place unable to move or act. It eventually worked itself out as soon as someone left.

All in all, probably not worth the price unless you really want to go through the game with another character or really want to play online. Or want the easy achievements/trophies.

Oh, and Knives and NegaScott are not required for the achievement of playing online with everyone.