As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Planning Thread: Girls Meetup

124»

• smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    omg where the heck has this thread been?? well i have 3 of us that would like to go but apparently its too late to get tickets now...? i guess just let me know if there is any way you'll release more tickets or allow us to buy them at the door :<

• ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    The tickets were just for logistical purposes -- you'll pay for whatever you order at the restaurant; they'll give us individual checks. I'll tell the restaurant to expect 34 of us, but ladies, I REALLY can't take any more last-minute arrivals after this.

PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • aneksianeksi Registered User regular
    I am sorry I won't be able to make it this year, there is just too much going on! -_-;; I hope you ladies have a GREAT time and my daughter and I hope to join next year!

• stardust462stardust462 Leominster, MARegistered User regular
    Is anyone else who is staying at the Westin, or will be there before brunch, want to walk over together? It's about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, and I was going to head over around 9:45am.

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    Is anyone else who is staying at the Westin, or will be there before brunch, want to walk over together? It's about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, and I was going to head over around 9:45am.

i plan on walking from the westin! i'm sure there must be more of us... shall we meet in the lobby around 9:30-9:45?

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • stardust462stardust462 Leominster, MARegistered User regular
    tvethiopia wrote: »

i plan on walking from the westin! i'm sure there must be more of us... shall we meet in the lobby around 9:30-9:45?

9:30am to start meeting up, then leaving at 9:45am sounds perfect to me. The City Bar will be closed, so why don't we set up a meeting point in front of that? That's the bar that's immediately on the left when you walk in the main doors.

• TurtleFlowerTurtleFlower Pixel Nerd New England, USARegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    9:30am to start meeting up, then leaving at 9:45am sounds perfect to me. The City Bar will be closed, so why don't we set up a meeting point in front of that? That's the bar that's immediately on the left when you walk in the main doors.

That sounds like an excellent plan, I was a bit worried about worried about walking alone so I am happy other people are going to leave from the Westin together.

TurtleFlower on
    PAX East 2013 Omeganaut
  • MarciaWebbMarciaWebb Super Awesome Me Jacksonville, FloridaRegistered User regular
    So, silly question maybe but the restaurant is still open to the public right, so if I got my own table and stared longingly at the rest of you it would be ok?

Yeah. We've hit the absolute maximum capacity on the two tables they're giving us, but the restaurant should still be open to the general public.

Actually, @MarciaWebb, another attendee just had to back out, so you should be able to join us at the main tables.

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    and don't forget our afternoon tea! if you missed the cutoff for the brunch, you can always stop by our tea meetup on friday (go back a page for the post with full details)!

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • weewee Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Is Bee’s Knees Supply Company open yet? ... or will it be at Flour? I'll be at a panel until 4, and will be late.

wee on
  • Ana NgAna Ng Registered User regular
    Super excited :) I think I'll probably just take the shuttle from my hotel to the BCEC in the morning and meet you ladies at the Westin to walk over.

:D:D:D

• tanoshiikitanoshiiki Registered User regular
    So meeting point in the Weston? What time?

Sorry, didn't end up making the afternoon tea. I felt pretty knackered on Friday afternoon and left PAX at about 3ish, I think.

It should be about a ten-minute walk to Lucky's. I'd recommend leaving by 9:45ish. My friend Katie and I will probably be trying to get there ten minutes early just so I'm on hand to resolve any issues, so sadly I won't be able to lead the journey from the Westin, but I'll see you all at the restaurant!

• zezspecszezspecs ScotlandRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately I won't be able to make it now. Have fun though!

I'm here in the Westin lobby, sitting in the little cluster of 4 chairs near the City Bar if anyone else shows up early. Come say hi!

• PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    I've had a doozy of a morning getting on the T now

pax%20sig.png
    edited March 2013
    I had such a wonderful time meeting you all! I seriously walked around the rest of the day grinning :D:D:D

For those who may not remember my name is Stephanie, I was wearing the Chell t-shirt with a brown cardigan/sweater over it :)

I hope we can all keep in touch, you guys can find me on twitter at SteffyMacD or on Steam as Ana Ng (might have to search anang to make it pop up).

Definitely want to do this again next year :)

Ana Ng on
    That brunch was awesome, and I will totally be there again next year! I was the tall lady with pink sunglasses. Anyway I am Turtleflower on Steam if anyone wants to gab. :D

PAX East 2013 Omeganaut
    That brunch was awesome, and I will totally be there again next year! I was the tall lady with pink sunglasses. Anyway I am Turtleflower on Steam if anyone wants to gab. :D

daw I tried to search for you but it says you don't exist :(

• tanoshiikitanoshiiki Registered User regular
    Just returned to Melbourne, Australia and feeling pretty jetlagged at the moment.

Brunch was fun and it was great company :) Not sure if I'll be seeing any of you at PAX Aus or any other PAXes in the future?

I have a twitter (@tanoshiiki), but I'm not very active.

Ana ng I added you..! Sorry my name wasn't showing up when you searched it out. :O I only just now checked the forums again.

PAX East 2013 Omeganaut
This discussion has been closed.