As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-PAX East Breakfast

2»

• Options
    SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    I am definitely interested in this - I love me some breakfast food.

• Options
    septagonseptagon Registered User regular
    Hope it's not too late to voice interest. It's right down the Red Line from me.

• Options
    KnolandKnoland Hungry Hungry Hippo VermontRegistered User regular
    It is not!

PAX EAST 2014: Ticket/Enforcing[x] Hotel [x] Travel [x]
  • Options
    drazakdrazak Registered User regular
    Got room for another?

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    I'm a possible with +1 - depends on how late we're out the night before at the pig roast, and if there's any room left in my stomach after all that pig . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    There's no hard limit to the number of people we can bring, so even if you're not signed up, feel free to just show up the day of.

• Options
    scrattatatscrattatat BostonRegistered User regular
    I'm definitely interested in having delicious breakfast with you guys! Only an inability to wake up can get in the way...

a4VADIl.png eDL5zgd.png
  • Options
    KythosKythos Mister. Registered User regular
    Anybody going to the breakfast also going on the MMT?

PAX East 2017: Badge [X] Lodging [X] Plane Tickets [X] Time Off [X]

XBL/PSN: MiFengXia Twitter: @MiFengXia 3DS: 2423-3603-7854 Steam: Kythos
  • Options
    NickzillaNickzilla Nottingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Kythos wrote: »

I am! Do you think there's more of a chance or less of a chance getting lost if we go together? :s

• Options
    marmaduketwistmarmaduketwist London, UKRegistered User regular
    I'm certainly interested in coming.

• Options
    KythosKythos Mister. Registered User regular
    Nickzilla wrote: »

I am! Do you think there's more of a chance or less of a chance getting lost if we go together? :s

I hope not. I mapped the route already and it's a short walk to the subway, a stop or two, then a short walk to the Visitor's Centre.

PAX East 2017: Badge [X] Lodging [X] Plane Tickets [X] Time Off [X]

XBL/PSN: MiFengXia Twitter: @MiFengXia 3DS: 2423-3603-7854 Steam: Kythos
  • Options
    scottyb1218scottyb1218 BostonRegistered User regular
    Sorry, I have to drop out of this...my Enforcer duties require me to be there early on Thursday. Hope you guys have a great breakfast! :D

sig.php?id=222
  • Options
    septagonseptagon Registered User regular

I hope not. I mapped the route already and it's a short walk to the subway, a stop or two, then a short walk to the Visitor's Centre.

I'm a local doing both this and the MMT. If you need directions or want to travel as a group we can definitely make that happen.

• Options
    AfterlifejoshAfterlifejosh UtahRegistered User new member
    septagon wrote: »

I'm a local doing both this and the MMT. If you need directions or want to travel as a group we can definitely make that happen.

If you guys are getting a group together, me and my friend would like to tag along.

• Options
    KhaytorKhaytor MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    It was great meeting everyone! Good food, good people, a lot of fun! Hope to see your guys around the Con.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey guys, thanks to everyone who showed up. Had a great time meeting everyone, and I hope to see you guys next year!

Knoland on