As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

pax east: trading / swap meet ...meet

2»

• Options
    AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    If anyone has any patches (Iron on or sew) I would like to trade for those. Specifically, if anyone has a PAX patch from 2011 and 2012, but any video game-related patches would be great.

• Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    If anyone has any patches (Iron on or sew) I would like to trade for those. Specifically, if anyone has a PAX patch from 2011 and 2012, but any video game-related patches would be great.

i have a world of warcraft horde patch that i never used

also has andy one figured out when they would like to meet so we cn make this happen, if not i will pass it to some one else or just not do it

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    AnZenAngeAnZenAnge Boston!Registered User regular
    Will the PAX East swap still be happening?
    I have a Qanba Q4 Kindevu arcade stick that I'm looking to swap or sell.
    http://eightarc.com/elive-pro-kindevu
    I still have the original box and everything. I'm just not as into the fighting game scene as I used to be. I'd love to send it to a good home, haha.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2013
    Generally with meetups of this nature, it's easier to try to pick a day/time after the schedule has been released. However if there's a main organizer, that person will usually pick a time and place and see who is in and who is out.

As far as offers being made on things, doing so in a thread is not really within the remit of this forum. I'm sort of treating this thread like how we treat the swag trading thread post-pax, in that you can say "this is the stuff I have that I would trade at a meet" but any pre-meet offers should be made via PM. This isn't an open marketplace.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    @zerzhul @anzenange

yeah as of now i do want the meet, time is not set, but the day is, it must be on a friday since its the only day i can go unless some how i get another pass. if any one wants to suggest times i am up for suggestions

also i just dont want to bring alot of stuff since no hotel room so no place to store things.

• Options
    ZoddethZoddeth Registered User new member
    To all the people talking about Magic: The Gathering and/or old Pokemon cards. I am planning to bringing a ton of cards with me and hope to play some great games and trade with you guys.

If you need something specific, whether a certain card or a type of card (Vampires) please feel free to message me and I'll try to help you out :) Otherwise, can't wait to hang out with all of you.

• Options
    flubbedpythonflubbedpython Registered User regular
    I know it is kind of late, but there is still time people might be interested in this. I have quite a few items that I am willing to trade if the price is right. Other people might jump on bored as well.

These items are for trade only. I do not want money. None of them are platform specific or region specific. They are very collectible and hard to find.
    All the items I am offering are new and Sealed, with the exception of the Bioshock Faceplate. I am located in Grand Rapids, MI United States of America.

Pictures on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/james.nelson.946/photos_stream

What I have that I can trade:
    -Dead Island Riptide Steelbook Signed by Deep Silver Team ( I believe 100 are signed) These were given out at PAX Prime 2012.
    -Bioshock Faceplate (This will be the plastic case a faceplate usually comes in, not the Welome to Rapture box)
    -Fallout 3 Information Card for PAX East 2011 Visit booth 632
    -Fat Man Desk Nuke still in the Cardboard
    -Fallout 3 Preorder bonus still sealed (Soundtrack and Poster)
    -Vault Dweller's Survival Guide small booklet.
    -ZombiU Beanie Still Sealed in Plastic
    -Dead Island Comic Book
    -Vault Boy Puppet Sealed in Plastic
    -Borderlands Yellow Men's T-shirt Signed by Randy Pitchford and David Eddings
    -Gears of War Lancer Replica
    -Little Big Planet Billboard, note that this one does have a little standard wear as these were placed in public, but also the launch date is incorrect on it
    -Fallout 3 Survival Edition, never used only opened to make sure no damage done to clock. The lunch pale is still sealed

What I am Looking for
    -Sander Cohen Statue
    -Andrew Ryan Statue
    -Murder of Crows Vigor Replica Bottle
    -Dark Souls Statue
    -Dead Island Steelbook
    -Bioshock Infinite Steelbook
    -Dead Space 3 Steelbook

• Options
    Would you be interested the special edition guide of Fallout: New Vegas?

• Options
    New or open? Also would you be interested in a trade for the Fallout 3 collectors guide in exchange for the New Vegas?

• Options
    I actually already have the Fallout 3 Collector's Guide. The Fallout: NV guide was purchased new and it did not have a seal for it, but it's never been read. Are you going to PAX East 2013, or is this just a general question?

• Options
    Yes I will be attending PAX East 2013. I was really hoping that someone had some of the listed items on the want list, especially the first four. In exchanged I would be able to trade some of the stuff I have listed, on account I have no room to display any of them. They are just too large and bulky to be put up. I would rather someone else get to enjoy the beauty of the pieces.

• Options
    I know what you mean. BTW what is the Fallout desk nuke? Is that a FatMan replica?

• Options
    Yes it is a fat man replica stands about 5 inches tall when taken out of the cardboard, but this is still in tact.

• Options
    holy crap, my thread lives.... so whats a good meeting time guys? i will be bringing random thing i build (links above)

• Options
    I need to make sure that I have someone to trade these hard to find collectibles for something on my desired list or I will be unable to bring all of the stuff to PAX as there is a lot of bulky items. I also have a sealed copy of Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition Xbox 360

• Options
    Edit to original post. I am now down to the Gears of War 2 Lancer Replica Amazon Exclusive.

• Options
    DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Looking for atari/retro stuff or anything kwl in general.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    In case I can make it to this event, I will have some figurines that need a good home maybe some trash cards from MTG as well.

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • Options
    ok frugus is in i am confident now lol

what time do you guys want? im going to food exchange at 2pm on friday and mega 64 panel at 8pm ... i mean if most of us are doing the food exchange we could do this right befor or after the exchange in the same area

• Options
    mijit88mijit88 Registered User regular
    I have whats left of my heroclix collection (sold most of my expensive figs on ebay, but still have a few left). It is almost all marvel from just about every set. Everything from rev to cur and some sr/uniques/promos/le/tourney figs. I dont play anymore and want them to go to someone who would use them. Probably about somewhere between 1000-1800 figs, on the low side to be safe. It come with a storage case and 3 other boxes full of clix. Would be willing to bring them for either trade as a whole or sell as a whole. PM me if you are interested, cuz if there isnt any deal in place I wont bring them because there is so many. THANKS GUYS

• Options
    I have an entire binder worth of Pokemon cards. Almost entirely 1st and 2nd series, lots of holographics, 1st editions, error cards, all in perfect condition. THey basically went from the pakc to the binder and never left. If anyone wants to trade for these let me know.

• Options
    Alpha I OmegaAlpha I Omega Button Pusher in local news Registered User regular
    I have an entire binder worth of Pokemon cards. Almost entirely 1st and 2nd series, lots of holographics, 1st editions, error cards, all in perfect condition. THey basically went from the pakc to the binder and never left. If anyone wants to trade for these let me know.
    Ill definitely be interested in a few, but wouldnt have much to trade, id buy some from you though.

| Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega | PAX's Attended: Prime '11, Prime '12, Prime '13, East '13, Prime '14, Prime '15 |
    | Astro Gaming Chat Expert and Community Leader | Bacon Aficionado | Ewok Assassin |
    | Here's my BGG if you're a nerd: http://boardgamegeek.com/user/Alpha+I+Omega |
  • Options
    also i'll take any type of booze thats no beer

• Options
    Alpha I OmegaAlpha I Omega Button Pusher in local news Registered User regular
    Would anyone be interested in a SEALED copy of the Bioshock 2 collectors edition? Or a Skullcandy pipe speaker? The Bioshock 2 CE is quite heavy and large and I would either need a very good trade or would have to ship it to you after pax.

| Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega | PAX's Attended: Prime '11, Prime '12, Prime '13, East '13, Prime '14, Prime '15 |
    | Astro Gaming Chat Expert and Community Leader | Bacon Aficionado | Ewok Assassin |
    | Here's my BGG if you're a nerd: http://boardgamegeek.com/user/Alpha+I+Omega |
  • Options
    I am looking for a Sander Cohen Statue willing to pay good money. I am looking for the one from Waters and Levine to Dev team. Pm me and we can discuss price.

• Options

hey I may be interested in the whole collection. Hope we can chat, let me know what kinds of things you may to trade for. I'll have monies on me as well.

Let's try and lock down a meeting time/location.

• Options
    Zoddeth wrote: »

hey I may be interested in the whole collection. Hope we can chat, let me know what kinds of things you may to trade for. I'll have monies on me as well.

Let's try and lock down a meeting time/location.

yeah i been asking for others to through out a time so we all have a goo time but no one has responded

also i have pretty much ever promo and holographic form the first 3 packs minus a holographic hypno, one of the movie cards i think dragonite and ummmm missing a charizard send me a pm and you can have those if the price is right, lots of first editions and others

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    also i'll take any type of booze thats no beer

If you consider beer booze... you might be a redneck :) ... sorry first thought that came to mind.

• Options
    Why don't we all meet by the table top/card game tables? There are always free tables around there?

Not sure what time works best for everyone, but I think most of the day is good for me.

• Options
    TennbergTennberg Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Anyone have a Cards Against Humanity PAX East 2013 "A" pack to trade? I could trade the Magic deck from this year's swag bag, the Magic yellow backpack from last year's PAX East, crumply green paper with portraits of dead guys on them, etc.