As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knights of Arcadia Phalla Night GAME OVER: MAFIA VICTORY

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Collin looked around, eyes lingering on a few of the more ... refined gentlemen in this place. Surely one of them had need of a servant? And wouldn't bother calling his former employers for a reference....

He felt the loss of his tools keenly; while he'd been on the doll, it had never been too difficult to find a man in need of a quick shoeshine, shave, or pickpocketing. Although his most lucrative tool would always be his body, so he supposed he should be grateful for that.

When The Acquaintance began to speak, Collin was confounded at how he hadn't spotted him in his first sweep of the room; surely none could outshine his refinement, his regality, his sheer power. Collin stared, enrapt, the words spoken barely registering; whatever game this man (though this word seemed insufficient) wanted him to play he'd do gladly. And more besides.

But Collin knew about decorum, and so he at last managed to avert his eyes, his pulse quickened. He knew he'd have to make a .. gentle approach. For now he'd blend in and play along; any good servant knew how to disappear at their employer's whims, and his ability to keep from notice had only improved whilst on the run. He'd bide his time.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    oh god you guys I'm going to have so much fun in this game.

Real strong, facetious.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Balin cooly gets to his feet, finds a nice solid wall, puts his back to it and begins to eye everyone suspiciously.

"I don't know whats going on here, but I want answers, sooner the better. If I find out any one of you knows what is going on and did say anything, I'm going to start breaking bones."

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    HEY

hipcheck

HEY

hipcheck

liEt3nH.png
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    I'm watching you like a shit hawk.

I needed a name to post.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    I hear The Game has started.

I seem to recall this Acquaintance fellow mention something about plebs. Clearly I have nothing to worry about. Canapé, anyone?

MSL59.jpg
    I can pass them around for you, Sir.

Real strong, facetious.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    MrT, I hear that you might be a demon. Or at least a demon's minion.

Taste my mace!

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    GrimmyTOA to help with the roleplay.

*decays, with guano in mouth and a prominent left eyeball which points right at MrT and a hole in the neck and a broken heart*

• Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    There's no need to be rude, Xenogears of Bore. We're all in this mess together.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Perhaps there are some of us who are more "in it" than others!
    Did you know that some of the machinations that help run this city are fueled by the SOULS OF FORSAKEN CHILDREN!?

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Let the games begin!!

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Perhaps there are some of us who are more "in it" than others!
    Did you know that some of the machinations that help run this city are fueled by the SOULS OF FORSAKEN CHILDREN!?

You'd betta watch yo-self! That's near damn well slander!

I offer those youthes a fair deal like everyone else!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    ORPHANS, man! Orphans! Have you no SHAME!?

Dude - it's not like anyone's going to miss them.

Currently Playing:
  • OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    But how do you know...

What if they aren't all orphans? What if they're like my Marie. So sweet. She was taken from us too soon. Too soon, you bastards!

I remember, she used to love climbing the apple tree out back.

Marie darling, not too high! You'll give your mother a fit with worry! Alright, that's better. Yes dear, it's a black squirrel. Of course, you can draw him after supper if you like.

We had barley and lamb stew for dinner that night...

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
    Awwww.

Now I'm hungry.

Currently Playing:
  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    This promises to be a very electrifying game.

• TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    Churl Bast was a drunk.

You know, had I known the things I do now, I would have never joined the Cartagra and their damnedable library.

Man wasn't meant to-

He takes a large swig of his drink.

-know that much. I see that now. Oh, the things I could tell you, even now, tacky and temulent as I have become.

I won't though, oh no, because that would be telling then? Haha, yes, yes it would.

His laugh is a wet and pitiable sound.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Austin Cobalt awoke less than thrilled about her new surroundings and status as an abductee. Checking her person she swore as her magical 'gifts' were not found. As she scrambled to search her immediate surroundings for the perfumes, her panic was interrupted by the Acquiantance. As he spoke an unimpressed look crossed Austin's lips as she dusted herself off. Deific entity or not this Acquiantance was just another powerful man playing with himself, like a little boy who found something special down the front of his pants. If he was so powerful then why didn't he ferret out this Demon King Osa on his own? Still, a demon king sounded pretty bad, whatever that meant. Maybe she would have more context had she paid attention during sermon. As it was it meant nothing more than something vaguely ominous to Austin.

She rolled her eyes as the Acquaintance began to talk of faith. She only had faith in one thing - herself. Everyone and everything else would inevitible let you down if you were fool enough to rely on them. Well, while she was stuck here, Ausin might be able to use these unfortunate circumstances to get herself a little payback. If the Acquintance was ready and willing to do the killing for her, then who was she to argue?

"I'm not interested in your games... but if there's killing to be done, then put MrTLicious right at the top of that list. I have a grudge against him. Son of a bitch still owes me money," Austin said deadpan.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Churl Bast was a drunk.

You know, had I known the things I do now, I would have never joined the Cartagra and their damnedable library.

Man wasn't meant to-

-know that much. I see that now. Oh, the things I could tell you, even now, tacky and temulent as I have become.

I won't though, oh no, because that would be telling then? Haha, yes, yes it would.

Only a FOOL reads the books he is destined to protect! Now you will prioritize some over others! They are all valuable!

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Your emotional grudges disgust me. We need clear rational thinking at this critical

What? I can't say that? Well what should I...

I mean, well reasoned good citizens. However, I do believe that we can come to a peaceful and amicable resolution to our quandaries without the need for bloodshed.

• InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Ohhhh, a Game is it? A Game for our lives, and for our country?

That fits. That suits. We have played games for each others' souls for so long; no one ever considered that Underlund's soul might be at risk to the same threat.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I predict many shocking developments along the way, Megafrost.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    ::wiggle ..... Wiggle .... POUNCE!::

ANIALOS

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    Underlund's very soul has been in peril ever since the Omerta syndicate grew to the festerous tumor it has become. Corruption is the poison that will kill our society! The people are either blind to this or already suckling at Omerta's diseased teat. If anyone is harboring demons in our midst, it would be the Omerta filth among us!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular

Do not metal in my affairs, or you might find yourself on the wrong end of cold steel. We should conduct ourselves rationally and raise the bar.

Underlund's very soul has been in peril ever since the Omerta syndicate grew to the festerous tumor it has become. Corruption is the poison that will kill our society! The people are either blind to this or already suckling at Omerta's diseased teat. If anyone is harboring demons in our midst, it would be the Omerta filth among us!
    You had me at "diseased teats".

... What? Cheap whores are a cost-effective option for someone in my income bracket.

Currently Playing:
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Iron Weasel Clearly both of us staying alive can only result in confusion.

PSN SeGaTai
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Better try to kill both of you, just to be safe, SeGaTai

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2013
    *munch munch munch*

Oh, hello. Do forgive me. Watching you all stumble around in the dark, looking for someone at random to blame is quite a sight. Please, don't stop on account of my loud snacking. Ineptitude does make me so very peckish.

*munch*

But enough about my endearing idiosyncrasies. By all means, do carry on. Having you all pause your rising paranoia to listen to me is dulling my immersion experience.

*munch munch*

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
    Ah, how foolish of me not to recognized a fellow member of the dispossessed, Iron Weasel.

On further reflection, I recall where I've seen SeGaTai's face before. He has the Cobalt family squint! The greedy, over-reaching glint characteristic of one of the Omerta families is impossible to mistake.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular

Do not metal in my affairs, or you might find yourself on the wrong end of cold steel. We should conduct ourselves rationally and raise the bar.
    Oh, iron agree. I don't intend to make light of this current situation.

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Ah, how foolish of me not to recognized a fellow member of the dispossessed, Iron Weasel.

On further reflection, I recall where I've seen SeGaTai's face before. He has the Cobalt family squint! The greedy, over-reaching glint characteristic of one of the Omerta families is impossible to mistake.

I'm squinting at you right now...

PSN SeGaTai
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    It looks like we have yet another yet another vote immune mafia role. How disappointingly droll.

No matter. Djambi, fetch the caramel, so that i can rub it on my nipples. Ahahahahahaha.

Oh, and if i must, Iron Weasel.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    There's no need to be rude, Xenogears of Bore. We're all in this mess together.

Birds of a shit feather flock together.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    facetious Oliver Madsen once knew a man named Colin and didn't care for the name in general. He wasn't much of a man. Owed a friend some money, but still didn't want to pay even after they went and 'accidentally' burned his stables down. Madsen and his crew eventually sent a sternly worded letter telling Colin to settle up or else. He gave them the money, but they warned him about being late. That Colin now lives his life in peac... pieces Oliver likes to joke. Carrying around ol' Colin's teeth around his neck makes people so much more quick about their business. The Colin minding his business in the would probably want to hear the story. Everyone wants to hear the story.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Larlar wrote: »
    *munch munch munch*

Oh, hello. Do forgive me. Watching you all stumble around in the dark, looking for someone at random to blame is quite a sight. Please, don't stop on account of my loud snacking. Ineptitude does make me so very peckish.

*munch*

But enough about my endearing idiosyncrasies. By all means, do carry on. Having you all pause your rising paranoia to listen to me is dulling my immersion experience.

*munch munch*

It's cute the way he assumes that we listen.

Larlar on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Churl Bast was a drunk.

Man wasn't meant to-

Only a FOOL reads the books he is destined to protect! Now you will prioritize some over others! They are all valuable!

One should never get high on one's own supply, quoth the prophet.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets