As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Third Annual pre-pre-PAX Gaming Tuesday Night Games & Booze - March 19th, J. J. Foleys

2»

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    @EQV - I'll make sure to bring both Puerto Rico and RFTG and some of the expansions . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    EQVEQV Spaceteam Champ 2013 Registered User regular
    Thank you so much!

TOURNAMENT CHAMPION - SPACETEAM, PAX EAST 2013
    Team Yellow (S) 2013 - The Ampharos Association
    Pokécrawl Episode 4

Team Blue (G) 2012 - The Fightin' Totodiles
    Pokécrawl Episode 3

PAX East 2012 - Rookie - Saturday, April 7
    PAX East 2013 - Twice as Nice - March 22-24
  • Options
    OK - this is tomorrow night. So far, I have requests for the following games:

Puerto Rico
    Race for the Galaxy + expansions
    Cards Against Humanity + expansions
    Lords of Waterdeep
    Thunderstone
    Tickets To Ride
    Munchkin

If there's something you want to play that isn't on that list, let me know, and I'll be sure to bring it with me . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    @Khadour perhaps Flame Wars? That seems to be pretty popular once people learn the rules.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    I'll make sure it gets in the bag.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    lingomaniac88lingomaniac88 Registered User regular
    Sounds like fun! I'll be there to check this out.

• Options
    CaveCibumCaveCibum Registered User regular
    Wasn't planning on going tonight but I kinda have a hankering for games :) Assuming the driving isn't too icy, I'll be there after work!

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    Due to being snowed in, attending will actually be feasible! I could bring unexploded cow deluxe I suppose...

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Kiashien wrote: »
    I could bring unexploded cow deluxe I suppose...

O.o that sounds like a thing to bring, yes.
    I will be bringing ascension (with all expansions), pirate fluxx, we didn't playtest this, kittens in a blender, and some cookies (cookie brigade, ho!).

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    Now I know there will be Cookies! I'll have to be there as well.

• Options
    mr_effmr_eff MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I don't know you people, I'm terribly shy, but I love games. And I'm so excited for Pax, I could just burst.

So, I'll make the trek into town and say hi.