As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knights of Arcadia Phalla Night GAME OVER: MAFIA VICTORY

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    ::Reflective green eyes remain fixated on a tasty noisy bird. Something fluffy and adorable is biding her time, inching ever so slowly forward. ::

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    The madness spreads.

Has the blood-hex become contagious?

Rust rakes his dirty fingers through what is normally a meticulously groomed beard. His sole remaining source of pride, that beard, and even that is falling to ruin now. Streaked with mud and... probably worse. Oh, if there were a mirror to look into, the man would most assuredly be driven to distraction by the sight.

Men act like beasts, or lie comatose while others paw and pick at them. This is not right. THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Oh, we're not even one night in and people are already yelling and screaming and speaking in the third person, it's really quite unconscionable.

And some of you wonder how we got into this lamentable predicament in the first place!

In the interest of imposing some degree of order on this madhouse, I have taken the liberty of preparing a little list of who is in the running for the noose.

MrTLicious leads the Village Vote with 5 people shouting we should make that delightful little neck of his a little bit longer.

Megafrost is in the second position with three votes. I've never seen a man hung for a bad pun, but I haven't seen The Game played either. It's a day for new experiences!

ObiFett, IronWeasel and SeGaTai are all tied at two votes, and a staggering fourteen people are all tied at one vote. So much ruiniously unorganized voting, we might as well light this room afire as well while we're at it!

I'll hold my vote back until you noisy little imps have gotten into a better order. In the meantime, I'm going to go make sure that the noose is tied properly. I do hate a poorly tied knot.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    God damn otherkin.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Make that fifteen people with the addition of Infidel.

Flarne, I expected better from you.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular

Clearly people should follow my lead.

I got it from a reliable source.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Megafrost is in the second position with three votes. I've never seen a man robot hung for a one hundred bad puns, but I haven't seen The Game played either. It's a day for new experiences!

Corrected. You should zinc harder next time.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Infidel wrote: »

Clearly people should follow my lead.

I got it from a reliable source.

If you haven't collated that source with at least three other references, kindly take it elsewhere, my charts are absolutely pristine, and I won't have them ruined by some muttering vagabond.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Megafrost wrote: »
    Megafrost is in the second position with three votes. I've never seen a man robot hung for a one hundred bad puns, but I haven't seen The Game played either. It's a day for new experiences!

Corrected. You should zinc harder next time.

Y-You used your robot brain to double check that information!

That's cheating!

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Perhaps you should follow my lead and forge yourself a better brain. It would be an aluminum-ating experience.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Gandalf_the_crazed really ought to have learned the common tongue by now.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Squawk squawk!! *says the bird now flapping above all the corpse.* SQUAWK!! *The bird is now confused...All the copses are moving now...they were dead!* SQUAWK! * What happened? they smelled and tasted dead!* SQUAWRK!

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    Are you insinuating that I need mechanical assistance in collating!?

!Megafrost, you go too far, sir!

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    *But now they are raising rabble!* SQUAWK *They are worse then a muder of my kind! * Squaksquawk

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Oliver realized he was surrounded by the best that Underlund had to offer. Instead of the peaceful knowledge brought about by being among his betters he wondered aloud, "Best at what?"

The bird lady kept pretending to be a bird. Oliver wept openly.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    "Birds?" thought Brandon.

"Well, I think birds are fascinating, but this is ridiculous."

• Options
    Squawk!! *The bird floats around near the ceiling*
    Seriously I blame Larlar for this nonesense.

I have no idea when to stop >.< SQUAWK

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    As far as I'm concerned your all mirror kin until I can find out otherwise.
    But so far !IronWeasel has been acting stranger then the rest of you.
    Off with him I say!

Bucketman on
  • Options
    And if any of you make a move on me, expect a black eye at the least. I've spent days at a time awake on the battlefield. I can make it through a few nights until we know whos a dameon and whos simply a fool.

• Options
    Squawak * The bird finds it funny that those arguing don't know not to edit vote posts.* SQUAWKSQUAWK

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Malkor wrote: »
    Oliver realized he was surrounded by the best that Underlund had to offer. Instead of the peaceful knowledge brought about by being among his betters he wondered aloud, "Best at what?"

What indeed. What are you best at? Besides sniveling that is.

• Options
    *The Bird is confused at these people.* SQUAWKsquawksquawk *Why would they be crying? They have a nice room, they are clothed, they do not have to weather the elements...Why are they crying?* squawrak *Poops on the crying mans head*

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    *Takes a step outside of the inn, stretches his arms and looks around* Oh... ok. *walks back inside*

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Are you insinuating that I need mechanical assistance in collating!?

!Megafrost, you go too far, sir!

It was just a suggestion. My 2 copper coins.

Ingot-ful jerk. I knew someone smelt foul.

Megafrost on
  • Options
    *Fowl!* SQUAWK *How does he smell me?!? I smell like them!* squawark

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    !Megafrost

Because we can't trust decepticons.

Especially not decepticons that make puns.

• Options
    Well. I guess I can see that you guys aren't worth a nickel. Not even the Cobalts.

Can anyone give me a ride to the sun? I'll give you a gold coin.

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    *Calm yourself, Javier. They are an audience like any other, and they will follow whoever puts themselves upon the stage. Consider this our big break!*

"Friends, and fellow citizens, this is a challenge as any other. We shall rise to it, and overcome. But we must present a united front. I propose that this Quinn fellow, I know nothing of him. Can we trust a foreigner in these trying times? I, for one, do not."

premium

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    OOOOOOU ou ou ou langly OU

spins around

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    After hearing the metal mans request, the dwarf seems to go into a daze and gathers random rubbish lying about the cell that no one seems to be claiming. By some unknown means, he manages to craft some bizarre knickknack which he slides towards megafrost.

"I'll tell you keep you non-existent gold because this is the best you're getting iron man."

The beggar then goes back to his corner muttering quietly to himself, while wearily looking around the room.

Mill on
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »
    *Calm yourself, Javier. They are an audience like any other, and they will follow whoever puts themselves upon the stage. Consider this our big break!*

"Friends, and fellow citizens, this is a challenge as any other. We shall rise to it, and overcome. But we must present a united front. I propose that this Quinn fellow, I know nothing of him. Can we trust a foreigner in these trying times? I, for one, do not."

premium

A xenophobic clown?
    Well I never.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    As far as I'm concerned your all mirror kin until I can find out otherwise.
    But so far !IronWeasel has been acting stranger then the rest of you.
    Off with him I say!
    FYI, Bucketman: this vote won't count because you edited the post. A fresh post, with my name bolder and in red, will correct your error.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    vertroue wrote: »
    Squawak * The bird finds it funny that those arguing don't know not to edit vote posts.* SQUAWKSQUAWK

squawk *So they finally see what the bird sees and hears!* SQUAWARK

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    In case I don't "win," I should probably try to manage to not be inactive on Day 1.

Mission complete.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    INANTP is voting for Langly?

What demon took your soul, INANTP?

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »

premium

A xenophobic clown?
    Well I never.

I'll have you know that the comedic arts are held in the highest esteem here in Underlund. After all, a soul that's filled with joy is by far the most valuable.

But I guess you wouldn't know that, now would you?

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »

premium

A xenophobic clown?
    Well I never.

I'll have you know that the comedic arts are held in the highest esteem here in Underlund. After all, a soul that's filled with joy is by far the most valuable.

But I guess you wouldn't know that, now would you?

would you like to buy a knife?

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Larlar wrote: »
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Listening is for the masses. Knowing is for the elite

Ha ha! Quite right. Quite surprising as well, considering the source. It seems underestimation is not without its few merits.

*rubs hands together and exhales contentedly*

Ah, what a busy time this will be for you all. Were I not able to skip ahead to the end of The Game at my own leisure, I would be bursting with anticipation as brutishly as many of you soon will be with blood. But, rest assured, none of it will go to waste. I plan to make a most exquisite crimson mural to commemorate my latest success.

We of the Blood Council are always watching, waiting. Eternal life awaits us all, so I am eager to see your plans unfold. The blood will not go unappreciated either

Larlar on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Malkor wrote: »

What indeed. What are you best at? Besides sniveling that is.

A challenge. Oliver had no use for challenges. Challenges got dumb people killed, or wealthy people titles. Oliver was neither. But those who were willing to put themselves on the line were useful, and no Omerta would let a useful person go unused.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    ORPHANS, man! Orphans! Have you no SHAME!?

Oi! I offer them a family! A community to join! Open arms and caring lips to nurse their fractured souls!

We take away the chains of mortality, the fear of the finale. And once unburdened you may live your life a bolder one. A brighter one. A bloodier one...

Who are you to look down upon what I do for the Cartagrans and the Blood Council!?! A guardian of a library never read? A guardian of a family never fully joined.

Fucking disgrace to the council. You're like a shade on the wall, a step-sister in heat.

Aye you TheRoadVirus!?! I say you'd better hop your spirit into a life stone soon best you find one clubbing your head in.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg