As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

smartphone apps for pax

13»

• sidran32sidran32 MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    wildbohr wrote: »
    sidran32 - I will definitely take a look at options for distinguishing favorites in the main list. I also have been wanting to add something to notify the user whats new in the schedule when it gets updated. The category bug is something with the widget I use there is another bug with it too that bothers me visually I'll log those with the dev.

Cool, thanks for the quick response! I know they're minor but I figured I'd throw light on them. I already shared the app with another one of my friends who I'm attending with. It's definitely going to be a useful tool for the convention this weekend!

fss_overall.png
  • wildbohrwildbohr Fredericton, NBRegistered User regular
    No worries sidran32 I love getting feedback on my apps!

• ZoltanZoltan Registered User new member
    I used the Guidebook app at last year's PAX East and it worked like a charm. Today, however, I found out that Guidebook requires an update that only works on iOS 4.3 or newer. My 2nd Gen ipod touch is capped out at version 4.2.1. Any ideas? Alternatives? I may end up resorting to using my Vita's browser to stay on top of events and panels, clumsy as that would be.

Monster Hunter Tri ID : BAB98Z
    Spiral Knights : Caliburn
  • sidran32sidran32 MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    EDIT: Nevermind. I was mistaken.

sidran32 on
    fss_overall.png
  • PorkchopPorkchop Registered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »

Man, I didn't know what Ingress was and thought you were actually using the level up metaphor for your life in Boston at first...

Ha! I suppose I did a little life leveling as well that day. But not really. PAX is where all of the REAL XP (AP) is at :P