As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2013 Attendees Map AND Where You're From Discussion

12346»

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah, it's not bad, but not as good as the site I had used :P More prone to error.

• Options
    tanoshiikitanoshiiki Registered User regular
    Coan wrote: »
    ilta wrote: »
    A pre-welcome from one former colony to another. :)

Snow is lovely. I think you'll really like it.
    Only because they get to see it, maybe throw a snowball and then go home...a lot of people (myself included) in the northeast are ready for spring/summer ;)

Also, you crazy people flying across the pacific...i'm kinda dreading solo driving down from the Toronto area in one shot, but at least I can get out and stretch my legs. From my experience heading to NZ before...its harder to do that on those planes ;)
    Thanks for the welcome :) Snow would be cool to see, but I will be far from fussed if the weather warms up in time. I don't have the clothes required for such cold weather...

Yep, 15 hour flight to LAX and then another 6 hour flight to BOS. Stretching is not really possible...

• Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    This will be my 3rd Pax East, and I'm looking forward to bumping into all of you across the 3 days.

I'm from TN.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    Axelsgurl4lifeAxelsgurl4life Potsdam,NYRegistered User regular
    First PAX East with my 4 friends! Watch out Boston here comes the Northern New Yorkers!!!

• Options
    Updated!

Added:
    EnderWiggum
    loonyeclipe
    sellmi82
    Jlsoikitty
    METHSOR****
    NJYosh
    ElSantos
    Menolly07
    klz
    Penumbra
    Tiklmesilly
    Axelsgurl4life
    Saaruto
    QuentinTalon

Processed Modifications From:
    ifra88
    Ilta

People were added to: CT, DC, LA, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WA, Ontario, and Quebec

For checking in your area: If people are in the same city they sometimes get put on top of one another. Click on where you think your placemark should be (if there's a placemark there that doesn't have your name on it) and see if there is a "1 of X" with an arrow in the bottom right corner of the popup. This means there is more than one placemark on top of each other in that spot. Click the arrow to cycle through them.

Currently the Furthest Person From PAX: @tanoshiiki at 10,534.02 miles

• Options
    Also, a note, the last update will be TUESDAY MARCH 19TH (in the late evening, EDT).

• Options
    tortured3tortured3 Registered User regular
    3rd PaxEast and coming from Syracuse NY

grym & kvlt
  • Options
    griff6659griff6659 Syracuse , NYRegistered User regular
    tortured3 wrote: »

Hey it's my groups 3rd years too! We are about 20 minutes north of Syracuse!

Well, that is a thing!

PAX East 2014:
    Hotel [x] Transportaion [Driving] Passes [x] Challenge Coin [Soon]

• Options
    tortured3tortured3 Registered User regular
    griff6659 wrote: »

I'm going with a pretty large group this year . I think like 9-10 people. We are leaving Syracuse on Wednesday.

grym & kvlt
  • Options
    Axelsgurl4lifeAxelsgurl4life Potsdam,NYRegistered User regular
    griff6659 wrote: »

I'm going with a pretty large group this year . I think like 9-10 people. We are leaving Syracuse on Wednesday.

All the people from Syracuse! I'm so excited, hope to meet a few of you. I grew up there but go to school in Potsdam.

• Options
    So it turns out I forgot to update this in my packing frenzy last night. I will make sure to update it tonight.

• Options
    Updated! Sorry I don't have my normal update post. There were 4 people added. Submissions are now closed!

We ended with 304 points on the map, including PAX East! Thanks to everyone for participating!