As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Heyyyyy ladies

• TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, I think you may be right.

Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for sub-par waffles elsewhere.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Foxy_RoxyFoxy_Roxy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Whats all this about waffles?
    You have peaked my stomach's interest.

Foxy_Roxy on
    linkdb4.png
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Foxy_Roxy wrote: »
    Whats all this about waffles?
    You have peaked my stomach's interest.

See my signature, and this thread:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=31352

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Foxy_RoxyFoxy_Roxy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I understand now...
    I am being forced to stand in line during said event, I think. :(

Foxy_Roxy on
    linkdb4.png
  • babelfishbabelfish Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Trillian, I'd like to spend some time in your ear.

(And this has nothing to do with that all-too-disturbing episode of Family Guy.)

babelfish on
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I come into the PAX forums and find maple syrup chugging contests on the front page.

And then I see this thread still standing, and think, 'yay! Gamer wimmens still pre-PAX communalizing.'

And then I see the photos.

And now I'm headed right back to the maple syrup thread.

chaosisorder on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    This is not a happy thread

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I come into the PAX forums and find maple syrup chugging contests on the front page.

And then I see this thread still standing, and think, 'yay! Gamer wimmens still pre-PAX communalizing.'

And then I see the photos.

And now I'm headed right back to the maple syrup thread.

Your avatar is uber sweet. I love Harley. Especially when she says, "Sure thing mista' J" to the Joker. I have even been watching the TAS series recently.

She's funny, crazy, deadly, hawt, flexible, nimble, has a sexy voice and I bet she smells nice too...

(Yeah I am one of those guys. I often find animated women to be sexy. Poor me.)

mentok1982 on
    edited August 2007
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that PAX is not a dating service.

Thank you

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind everybody that PAX is not a dating service.

Going to have chaperones in the hotels? :P~

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
    edited August 2007
    No, just don't go to PAX lookin' for love. After all the numbers aren't exactly in your favor and i'm sure the ladies have heard every line you have a dozen times before you said it.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

edited August 2007

Thank you

I totally agree.

However, I am an Eagle scout and boy scouts are always prepared. So I am bringing protection with me.

It is better to have some and not need it, than to need it and not have some. ---Some Smart Fellow

mentok1982 on
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    But Moe.... how else am I supposed to find the hot single gamer of my dreams? D:

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
    edited August 2007
    No, just don't go to PAX lookin' for love. After all the numbers aren't exactly in your favor and i'm sure the ladies have heard every line you have a dozen times before you said it.

You sure the guys going to PAX even *have* lines? :P

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
    edited August 2007
    skarsol wrote: »

You sure the guys going to PAX even *have* lines? :P

We had a whole thread of them a while back. I must find it now!

BrokenAngel on
    edited August 2007
    We had a whole thread of them a while back. I must find it now!

Oh dear...

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I can hear it now, "Hey baby, I wanna take a look at your software sometime."

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
    edited August 2007
    But Moe.... how else am I supposed to find the hot single gamer of my dreams? D:

So you have seen this person in your dreams huh? Will you describe this individual for us? We will then attempt to locate the person matching the description while at PAX. Once we have located them, we will send you their picture and phone number.

mentok1982 on
  • PhanmanPhanman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

There are hot single gamers at PAX? I'm sure all the decent looking older people who are reasonably normal are all in a relationship.

Who knows? PAX has everything else, why can't it have love too?

Phanman on
    Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980
    edited August 2007
    Phanman wrote: »

I'm sure all the decent looking older people who are reasonably normal are all in a relationship.

You "sure" are wrong!

I am 24, single and most people that have seen the pics of me in my newsboy costume would attest to the fact that I am not hideous.

Perhaps 24 does not qualify as "older". I guess it depends on how old phanman is.

mentok1982 on
    edited August 2007
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=15221 <--- best lines EVER.

Also gah! I'm kidding guys! D:

BrokenAngel on
  • LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    mentok1982 wrote: »

I'm sure all the decent looking older people who are reasonably normal are all in a relationship.

You "sure" are wrong!

I am 24, single and most people that have seen the pics of me in my newsboy costume would attest to the fact that I am not hideous.

And you eat cans of pie filling. DISQUALIFIED.

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

You "sure" are wrong!

Perhaps 24 does not qualify as "older". I guess it depends on how old phanman is.

Then you must be single for some other mysterious reason.

Dee Kae on
    edited August 2007

I don't drink or smoke, so I don't go to many bars where one can meet people my age.

mentok1982 on
  • OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I am a single, 21 year old freak gamer who loves fun and raucous times on the backs of wild animals. Give me a call at 1-TOO-HOT-BABE or email me at sexybuttermilkbiscuitsinatuboflovin at gmail dot com

I also have no sexual hangups so if you have some things you need to get out, feel free to ask me, and I might just say yes ;)

Officer on
    edited August 2007
    Recruit wrote: »
    I am a single, 21 year old freak gamer who loves fun and raucous times on the backs of wild animals. Give me a call at 1-TOO-HOT-BABE or email me at sexybuttermilkbiscuitsinatuboflovin at gmail dot com

I also have no sexual hangups so if you have some things you need to get out, feel free to ask me, and I might just say yes ;)

That email address is 2 funny. I just sent an email there to see if I get a "delivery failed" message.

EDIT:
    Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Test.
    Sent: 8/15/2007 5:55 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

sexybuttermilkbiscuitsinatuboflovin@gmail.com on 8/15/2007 5:55 PM
    The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.
    < mailout1.ssa.gov #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 5.1.1 No such user o29si196223elf>

mentok1982 on
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Liger wrote:
    And you eat cans of pie filling. DISQUALIFIED.

Guys! The mystery is solved! You can all go home now.

No really, though, seriously, people go to PAX to have fun and be nerdy gamers, not to find some significant other. Get over it, being single or not doesn't really matter here.

Kyanilis on
  • PhanmanPhanman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

You "sure" are wrong!

I'm 25 so I only have a year on you, and you fall within the age range I'm referring to as "older" I'm thinking 24+.

Don't worry about it too much, my brother is similar to you. He's 26 a nice normal guy who just isn't all that social (read as shy).

Maybe you will meet someone at PAX, maybe not. Either way I find it works best when you're not actually trying to find it, it usually finds you. At least that how it worked for me.

Phanman on
    Wii Code: 6596 9931 4190 2980
  • WerrickWerrick Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

There are hot single gamers at PAX? I'm sure all the decent looking older people who are reasonably normal are all in a relationship.

Who knows? PAX has everything else, why can't it have love too?

I think the point is that it's not supposed to be an objective... or, at least not an overt one.

In an ironic, yet personal twist to this thread, it seems as though I may, in the last 24 hours, be approaching perhaps, maybe the beginning of the commencement of the preliminary startings of what might, possibly be something akin to a thing that resmebles the introductory stages of what could be considered, in some circles, to be the harbringer of what appears to be the forerunner of something that might lead to an entanglement commonly referred to as somewhat quasi "relationshippy"... kinda.

I think...

<.<

Werrick on
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be rude without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

-Robert E. Howard
    Tower of the Elephant
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007

I've heard being a female gamer with a pulse works reasonably well.

Alternatively, you can play a NE in WoW and just wait for the offers to roll in.

Alternatively, there is this gamer named Recruit above who might be a match for you :P

chaosisorder on
    edited August 2007

Alternatively, you can play a NE in WoW and just wait for the offers to roll in.

Alternatively, there is this gamer named Recruit above who might be a match for you :P

I know, he lives with me... we just broke up a few weeks ago >.< lol

BrokenAngel on
  • OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

I know, he lives with me... we just broke up a few weeks ago >.< lol

Sad but true. :cry:

Officer on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Why?

Kyanilis on
    edited August 2007
    I just knew from glancing at the board you two were an item, so I was trying to be teh funny.

Now I am teh retarded, which is pretty standard actually.

Ahh, the mysterious Loveboat that is Sealab, I cannot keep up.

chaosisorder on
  • Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I really wish I could find an orange jumpsuit, just for this.

Dee Kae on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    so is this where I get the mad hookups with g4m3r chix?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

I will accept your challenge.

Samir Duran Duran on
    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • SergeantAuberieSergeantAuberie Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I leave for two days and this goes from a thread about girls and girl-like things,
    to a thread about finding love at PAX. Oh my.

I do not need any more love.
    And yes, I play a NE chick in WoW, but that was before I knew it was a sure way to get hit-on.
    I thought the ears were kinda cool. ><
    I've got all the love I can handle.

Now if someone would just gimme my gaddamn tetris for my DS, I would be in heaven.

SergeantAuberie on
    edited August 2007
    No Tetris for you.

The only DS game we can play in this thread is....

fear-1.jpg

chaosisorder on
This discussion has been closed.