As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade

• Options
    GooseyGooseGooseyGoose Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    If you know where gabe or tycho is can you please post in real time so I can find them!? I need those two pins

GooseyGoose on
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    They're constantly updating new locations on twitter. Best to check there.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    Anyone know which Enforcers have the Pinny Arcade Logo Pin? Only one I'm missing from the set! Any help is appreciated...thanks!

signature.png
  • Options
    smertepunktsmertepunkt Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    itzerokewl wrote: »
    Anyone know which Enforcers have the Pinny Arcade Logo Pin? Only one I'm missing from the set! Any help is appreciated...thanks!
    If you follow Jeff Kalles (sellak on twitter), he's been tweeting when he's at the Rain Slick 4 booth and up for trading. Meet up with him and say hi, he's very cool!

smertepunkt on
  • Options
    rdldrrdldr Registered User regular
    I've got an extra Thomas Kemper, need a merch pin

• Options
    itzerokewl wrote: »
    If you follow Jeff Kalles (sellak on twitter), he's been tweeting when he's at the Rain Slick 4 booth and up for trading. Meet up with him and say hi, he's very cool!

Thanks! I'll do that!

signature.png
  • Options
    Just going to plant this seed. I bought an extra east set and I have an extra Chandra. I think those are the only east exclusives. If anyone is going to pa Australia and wants to trade Australia exclusives for east pins I'm interested.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Sorry double post

GooseyGoose on
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    :/ triple

GooseyGoose on
  • Options
    check your messages goosey :)

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The signing this morning is the best chance to trade with Mike and Jerry. I'm in line for it now!

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Completed my set yesterday. Same day I bought my pins. :-D

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Question, how likely is it that people get more than one of the pins from trading with mike and jerry? Is it a one pin per person deal or what? Obviously people will trade those more often if they have doubles. Checking to see how hard it will be to get them from here.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

The "Official Rules" say that you can trade the same person twice in a day, so I'm guessing 2? I have to wait for Prime though, someone there will know better.

• Options
    browsing ebay, people are selling east sets and chandra pins,

no CTS, zombie tycho or PA logo pins.

$30 for chandra...bit too much considering there should be enough people to trade for it at the moment.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    I spent $20 at the Magic booth and got the Chandra pin.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Hmm. Probably not so bad then

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    have managed to trade and buy everything but the CTS and Zombie Tycho pins, If anyone's interested, ill be at pax aus this july and may be able to trade exclusives when the time comes. Message me if interested :)

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    obscurementobscurement Registered User new member
    My wife is looking for a pinny arcade pin. We have an extra cat pin to trade. Anyone up for a trade?

• Options
    goldsaturngoldsaturn Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Wow, prices on ebay are pretty high right now:

$110 for zombie tycho (and it actually has a bid)
    link removed

The free Chandras are going for $20-30 apiece, East sets for $50.
    link removed

These aren't my auctions, but they're making me take a bit better of the ones I got. I've got two extra east 2013 sets I'll be willing to trade for the Prime and Aus exclusives. I'd prefer to cross ship with someone that lives in the US or meet up at East 2014.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I was worried that I wouldn't get the Enforcer, Gabe, and Tycho exclusive pins. But on Saturday night my group made it a quest to track down the Enforcer pin before leaving for the day. Then we got in line early for the Jerry & Mike signing on Sunday to complete our PAX East sets. You really do need to be dedicated to getting them, they don't just fall into your lap.

• Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    The only reason I can see why that Zombie Tycho pin is so much is because it's new in packaging. When I traded pins with Mike and Jerry they already had the pin attached to their lanyards out of a package.

Only makes me wonder how much the AUS set will be when they hit up EBay....

Riokenn on
    OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    Had a great time doing this! It took me until Sunday afternoon, but I did manage to get a complete set! So stoked!

signature.png
  • Options
    I agree fully. They started warning people that they might not get to meet Mike and Jerry after the first 250 people in the line. When they had about 15-20 minutes left before they had to leave, the enforcers stopped taking pictures of each person with Mike and Jerry and the line started really moving. We were at about 300, and I'm guessing there were probably 100 more people in the line behind us before they completely closed it off. That's not very many trades, especially since not everyone in the signing line was getting pins. Hard to say how many more were given out through random trades throughout the con. I'll be curious to see how things shake out. The trade pins may become less exclusive after Aus and Prime. I'm also curious to see how the enforcer/staff pin gets priced. None of those on ebay so far, except in a bundle with several other items.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    *removed double post

goldsaturn on
  • Options
    Maybe they should've got an enforcer to do mike and jerrys trades for them while people were in line. Keeps the line moving and ensures everyone that is there for a pin will get one.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    They actually had two big piles of zombie and CTS pins at the end of their signing table and a bin to drop the pins being traded in into. It was pretty near straight-up honor system that you dropped in your tradeins. Makes me wonder what they do with all the ones (mostly Chandras as well as a lot of Pax East cats) that get traded in. At least by the point where they stopped taking pictures, the actual signing was the bottleneck, so I thought the system worked pretty well. And yes, I did do the right thing and drop in $30 worth of pins for two of each.

• Options
    2 of each you say..... ;-) Mentioning yet again I'll be attending pax AUS if you want to trade for exclusives

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    AnarCHrisAnarCHris Trash Lord New York CityRegistered User regular
    Bought the standard set, and ended up trading an enforcer for the DS Gabe, and w/ Mike for the CTS. Am pleased, hoping PAX Aus or Prime doesnt have anything TOO awesome on hand.

• Options
    ToddEvfToddEvf Insanity Chamber Studio, SCRegistered User regular
    Pinny Arcade became a real addiction. Think I bought a total of 4 sets of core and 2 east sets between the 3 days. Saturday was cool for trading, found Mike (Traded Merch) at the Merch Booth in the exhibition hall, Jerry (Traded Tycho) after the Rainslick 4 Panel, and Khoo (Traded Merch) on route to the main entrance. My girl had it easy, traded with Kiko, Mike, and Jerry Sunday all during the Signing (Kiko while we were on line.).
    AnarCHris wrote: »
    Bought the standard set, and ended up trading an enforcer for the DS Gabe, and w/ Mike for the CTS. Am pleased, hoping PAX Aus or Prime doesnt have anything TOO awesome on hand.

Mike posted on twitter that the Zombie, CTS, and Staff pins will remain the same.

fss_overall.png
  • Options
    AnarCHrisAnarCHris Trash Lord New York CityRegistered User regular
    ToddEvf wrote: »
    Pinny Arcade became a real addiction. Think I bought a total of 4 sets of core and 2 east sets between the 3 days. Saturday was cool for trading, found Mike (Traded Merch) at the Merch Booth in the exhibition hall, Jerry (Traded Tycho) after the Rainslick 4 Panel, and Khoo (Traded Merch) on route to the main entrance. My girl had it easy, traded with Kiko, Mike, and Jerry Sunday all during the Signing (Kiko while we were on line.).

Mike posted on twitter that the Zombie, CTS, and Staff pins will remain the same.

That's a relief :: Gives the ol' shifty eye towards any CCG/Videya game companies wanting to get in on the hot pin action at a PAX he won't be at :::

• Options
    ToddEvfToddEvf Insanity Chamber Studio, SCRegistered User regular
    ToddEvf wrote: »

That's a relief :: Gives the ol' shifty eye towards any CCG/Videya game companies wanting to get in on the hot pin action at a PAX he won't be at :::

I can see WotC doing other exclusives in the future based on some of their other game lines. Their booth was amazingly slammed for pins (both for demoing MtG2014 and Merch)

fss_overall.png
  • Options
    toitletoitle Registered User regular
    i had absolutely zero time before sunday to buy anything, and by then, they were out of ALL the pins. i was so bummed out :( if anyone has any for sale, i would love you forever and ever and ever. the ebay prices are out of control right now... someone is selling the east pins plus cardboard tube samurai plus the magic pin for $250 with the lanyard. i understand the fun of pinny arcade and having it be a game, but as a person who had no time to do it, and who LOVES pins like a ridiculous pin crack addict, i'm super sad that i missed out on this. i don't want to pay a ludicrous amount of money for pins :(

• Options
    flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    I got a set of all the basic pins available, including Chandra, Merch, and the East set. Didn't have time to track anyone down to trade, which sucks, as I would have liked a CTS and especially zombie Tycho. Oh well.

East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • Options
    I'm so excited for the future of this. I just have to wrap my head around the fact that I'm sure I will never have 100% of the pins because of the other PAX exclusives. I'm ok with that.

I do have an extra Merch pin that I would love to trade for Prime or Aus exclusives when we find out what they are.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    TemigTemig East [E] North Shore - MARegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    I'm so excited for the future of this. I just have to wrap my head around the fact that I'm sure I will never have 100% of the pins because of the other PAX exclusives. I'm ok with that.

I do have an extra Merch pin that I would love to trade for Prime or Aus exclusives when we find out what they are.

No need to try and wrap your head around that... when you have the chance to grab extra exclusives, do so. Those will be your trading fodder. East may be close for you, making the East exclusives easier to get, but I'm sure there will be some AUS goers who couldn't make East who would love to trade AUS<->EAST and the like. It's easy to view Pinny Arcade as a single-player game, but at its core it's an amazing, social co-op game that gives you an awesome excuse to interact with some attendees/Enforcers/PA Staff you may not have otherwise had a reason to interact with!

JQ1qRPt.png
  • Options
    ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    Was the MegaMan 25th anniversary pin an official Pinny Arcade one? I saw someone with it after the con and had no idea it was something to get.

I bought Scott's pin thinking it was an official one, but it totally wasn't. Still pretty cool though!

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    While I was standing in Line for Capcom one of the reps noticed my Megaman Swag and presented me with the 25th Pin.

The official Pinny Arcade pins are here.

Riokenn on
    OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    Riokenn wrote: »
    While I was standing in Line for Capcom one of the reps noticed my Megaman Swag and presented me with the 25th Pin.

The official Pinny Arcade pins are here.

Ahhhh, thanks! I have the full set then, woohoo!

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    GeodGeod swim, swim, hungryRegistered User regular
    Good to hear that the CTS and Tycho Zombie aren't exclusive to PAX East. I missed out on the Tycho Zombie and Enforcer pin and will have to pick them up at some point. Somehow. eBay if I have to. It seemed every enforcer that was wearing the pin lanyard that I asked, either didn't have the pin or had it but didn't want to trade it with me because I didn't have a pin they wanted. I lucked out on the CTS pin by running into Mike in the Westin as I was leaving on Sunday :) Next year I'll have to make it more of a priority I guess.

This discussion has been closed.