As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax Xp

DJFORCE01DJFORCE01 Registered User regular
Anyone willing to share XP QR locations? Maybe including pictures? Have had no luck finding any except the one that is in the Program and reveals the first word THAT. If we can keep a running tally everyone can benefit.

• Options
    Found one on the arachnid theater sign. On the bottom right. They are about the size of your hand.

• Options
    at the entrance crom the westin hotel on the welcome to pax east banner, on the jamstation banner, on the welcome to pax east banner when entering from the north bus stop entrance. Sorry i haven't been able to post pics

• Options
    epenthesisepenthesis Registered User new member
    There are a bunch scattered around the console and tabletop areas on the expo floor. Those helped me a lot, though I'm still short a bunch.

• Options
    Thank you for the help. I've come pretty close to completion although apparrently they are already out of keychains and are now handing out posters. I cleared levels 0-3 today of the convention center except the expo hall and table top rooms. Good to know I should be able to complete the hunt. Basically I just checked every main/designating pax sign front and back by the way and got a bunch. Also in news... People seem to be relocating some of the qr codes to where they should not be as i relaized this when I corded off the levels when i revisited ones I had already gotten at other points during the day. So keep your eyes peeled on signs... G/L! :)

• Options
    PhyreMatrixPhyreMatrix Registered User new member
    You can find them pretty much on various location signs along the 1-2 floors. Also check the white and green I think they're PAX create a game signs as I noticed it was on one or two. I didn't see any on the 3rd floor but thanks for the Westin ones. Found 2 on Table Top signs (near the middle of the room, and one at the edge near the bathrooms) I'm going to comb the Console Area

• Options
    klzklz Registered User regular
    Got our keychains near midnight last night instead of in the afternoon (due to the changed wordings.....), so they definitely still have them. FInally got one after 3 years of trying.

• Options
    Ugggh i hate being given misinformation. Cool hope I can get it too. Thanks.

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    The only one I found on the Expo floor was at the Moga table. Other than that, I found 2 at the tabletop, 1 at the PC free play, and the rest I found around the panel rooms. Missing 3, but I'll check the Westin.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    DaBxDevilDaBxDevil Registered User new member
    I found one at the kapersky on the side of the table.