As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Music Between Sets At Concert

InTheMakingInTheMaking Registered User new member
Hey guys, I had a blast at the concert last night, and I was surprised that some of the best music I heard were the songs played over the speakers between performers. Could we compile a list of the music that was played? It's very difficult to find some of these songs and I'm sure many were from obscure bands that someone could identify for the rest of us. What great songs did you hear while waiting for more live music at the concert?

• Options
    CheebusCheebus Registered User regular
    I will try to remember to pull the playlist and post it. Lots of indie nerdcore and PAX artists. PM me in a week if I haven't replied to remind me/see if I am still alive.

• Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Some of the songs played between sets were by the Protomen, who performed on Friday. I didn't recognize anything else.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    There was a fair bit of Supercommuter. And they're the best band of all.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies