As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East MUST buy Nintendo DS games!

12346»

• Options
    SullMasterSullMaster Boston Hardcore Gamer and MLP Fanatic Boston MARegistered User regular
    Guys please make sure you connect your 3DS to the Internet to download the new Luigi's Mansion puzzle piece panel before you come, I only need three more pink pieces. Thanks.

• Options
    BUBBAZ00TBUBBAZ00T Registered User regular
    hey everyone! I went to PAX on friday and im going today! I saw everyone had an early release copy of Luigis Mansion Dark Moon - I walked all over the convention but couldnt find anyone selling new 3ds games!!

If anyone knows where I could purchase a copy of Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 inside PAX i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

• Options
    Josh5890Josh5890 ChicagoRegistered User regular
    After 3 days here are my final numbers, 771 street passes, 6 countries, 42 states. Before I only had 10~ street passes and Illinois

This space for rent
  • Options
    GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    BUBBAZ00T wrote: »
    hey everyone! I went to PAX on friday and im going today! I saw everyone had an early release copy of Luigis Mansion Dark Moon - I walked all over the convention but couldnt find anyone selling new 3ds games!!

If anyone knows where I could purchase a copy of Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 inside PAX i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Ack! It's too late to help, but Nintendo was selling it at their own booth.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Options
    KuzonKuzon Registered User regular
    Wow so I didn't play any of the games I brought. I was too busy doing street pass and even then I didn't do that much of it.

• Options
    ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    I got about 500 StreetPass hits and ended up finishing every puzzle except for Luigi's Mansion, and I only needed ONE peice to finish that, so I just PlayCoined that SOB :lol:

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • Options
    Meester ScyllzMeester Scyllz Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I bought my wife a 3ds with fire emblem. She ended up buying more games online but it turns out it wasn't necessary. If you have never brought a 3ds to a pax, it alone will keep you amused for the weekend. We had so much fun checking out people's mii's as they came through the gate and playing find mii. The puzzle pieces game was meh, but find mii is ridiculously fun!

Meester Scyllz on
  • Options
    KuzonKuzon Registered User regular
    Nintendo really needs to raise the ten Mii capacity for StreetPass.