As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] Niceville- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN!

Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
edited April 2013 in Critical Failures
Niceville Mini-Phalla
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVxFNTTnc_Sw8DucDHx_FszIbooRi9IvNuJWEoWhVrsquQ1KiFLQ

Niceville is one of the best places to live. It says so in Small Town Living Magazine. There is no crime or trouble. Kids study hard and love their parents. Its a peaceful town. But now Sheriff Jones is retiring, its time for the town to vote in their new Sheriff!

This is a 30 Person Mini Phalla. Sign ups are in Bold and Lime. You will be the residents of Niceville. Day 0 will be for you to vote in your Sheriff. Day 0 starts when I say so. Once Day 1 starts and you feel that someone isn't living up the the High Standards of Living in Niceville, then you can vote them out of town in Bold and Red

Sample Villager PM: You are a resident of Niceville. You love your town and hate to see anything happen to it.
Win Condition: You win when all not so nice people are out of town.

Votes close at 7pm CST.

1. TheRoadVirus
2. Iron Weasel
3. Auralynx
4. godmode
5. kime
6. GrimmyTOA
7. [color]Assuran[/color]
8. [color]Flarne[/color]
9. ihaveachair
10. jdarksun
11. Micro
12. The Anonymous
13. OminousLozenge
14. Sir Fabulous
15. Malkor
16. premium
17. spool32
18. Phyphor
19. Tayrun
20. Zombie Hero
21. enlightenedbum
22. JPants
23. Bradicus Maximus
24. KetBra[/b]
25. vertroue1
26. Langly
27. Matev
28. Mill
29. ObiFett
30. I needed a name to post.
Reserves

Grunt's Ghosts on

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular

Vote IW for sheriff - he's SUPER nice.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    This seems like a lovely place to learn how to phalla. Nice, even.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    rawr

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If you give me a badge and gun, I do not promise to not toss my badge into the air for shooting practice. I also know better than to not not not spin in a circle blindfolded and fire sporadically into a crowd. Also, if granted my wishes, I will wish for more wishes, and maybe sometimes use them for the good of the village. Mostly for me, though. Also, who wants a nose on their elbow?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I
    If you give me a badge and gun, I do not promise to not toss my badge into the air for shooting practice. I also know better than to not not not spin in a circle blindfolded and fire sporadically into a crowd. Also, if granted my wishes, I will wish for more wishes, and maybe sometimes use them for the good of the village. Mostly for me, though. Also, who wants a nose on their elbow?

Is a nose on my elbow worth points? Do I get to be voted out last with one?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

You can better smell when shit is coming your way

Then the power-gamer in me suggests I need one on each elbow... unless you're trying to trick me into using inferior elbow mods?

I'd better consult Monte Cook's Articulatio Cubiti before I make any important elbow decisions.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Good thing no one brought Frost repellent.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular

However, I can bump myself to reserve if there is an outpouring of people wishing to play.

• FlarneFlarne Registered User regular

Auralynx wrote: »

Then the power-gamer in me suggests I need one on each elbow... unless you're trying to trick me into using inferior elbow mods?

I'd better consult Monte Cook's Articulatio Cubiti before I make any important elbow decisions.

It is also within my abilities to replace one's pectoral muscles with screaming falcons, and replace the ribs with centipedes

Auralynx wrote: »

It is also within my abilities to replace one's pectoral muscles with screaming falcons, and replace the ribs with centipedes

Can I reserve the falcon pectorals for a theoretical M.U.S.C.L.E. phalla?

I'm unable to see a competitive advantage to centipede ribs in a nice city like Niceville, though.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Lack of imagination on the part of the test subject victim volunteer does not indicate impropriety on mine!

• ihaveachairihaveachair Registered User regular
    Sign me up!

3v72GoR.jpg
    3DS: 5129-3454-7122
    Oy! Fresh blood! Welcome!

Rule #1: Always trust kime

Steam profile
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Rule #1: Never trust/always Day 1 kime

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Reserve Up

If you really need me to fill up the roster and start the game, go ahead and move me to sign ups.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    @Zombie Hero is not the boss of you! Move him to signups regardless!

Farangu wrote: »
    Rule #1: Never trust/always Day 1 kime

Beat'd muahahaha

Steam profile
  • Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Waaagh sign up!

I wanted to figure out who to rp before joining but damn this seems to be moving fast.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Lime is delicious

Mikey CTS wrote: »
    Waaagh sign up!

I wanted to figure out who to rp before joining but damn this seems to be moving fast.

Pemt-up enthusiasm from new guys like me / @ihaveachair (I think?) + a vague and non-threatening premise = results, I imagine.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Niceville. Niceville never changes

Eh. I'll play it straight this time.

Though @TheRoadVirus seems ready to terrify us all.

Niceville. Niceville never changes
    That's what we like about it!

Currently Playing:
    edited April 2013

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME IN THE BACK ALLEYWAY

Erin The Red on

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME IN THE BACK ALLEYWAY

Friends don't let friends discuss centipede ribs in back alleys, and in Niceville, we are all friends.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Nah. We coo, TRV. Imma stay in Main St. Where there are witnesses.

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular

If elected, I promise not to enforce any puritanical, draconian laws keeping our dear sex workers from realizing their potential.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Auralynx has been kidnapped by TehSpectre and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

ICY'S my enemy, a fact that shall stay true
    So long as I coat his forums in BLUE
    Which forumer am I?

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Man, i don't know any of these riddles. I just assume its someone i don't know since i don't post very often in SE++.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Auralynx has been rescued by Gaslight.

Man, i don't know any of these riddles. I just assume its someone i don't know since i don't post very often in SE++.

Nah, if @TehSpectre was involved that one is at least partially related to DotA stuff. I'm not a SE++ guy myself.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

I think the riddles refer mostly to SE++ posters.

Currently Playing:
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    What is SE++

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Niceville has changed recently, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Don't call me a hero. Don't call me a saint. Just call me

Bartholomew Badbuster

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    OminousLozenge has been kidnapped by I needed a name to post. and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

My name is a NUMBER, no one knows how exact
    Hated by many, my banning had no tact
    When I was BAKED, they made me dead
    No apple here, it was in a THREAD
    Which forumer am I?