As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Going back to older pages in a thread causes random sign outs

THis has been happening for the past few days. I thought it was happening at random, but today it seems that if I go back to an older page in a thread, I get logged out.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Ok, now I just keep getting randomly logged out...

Super annoying!

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Haven't had this issue - I suspect it's probably something to do with cookies on your end.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I haven't noticed it with going to previous pages, but I have noticed the whole "randomly logging out" thing. On multiple devices, including the mobile site.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    I think that when the server load gets too heavy it'll start handing out cached versions of the page instead of dynamically generating the page as you'd normally see it (with your user name, notifications, read and unread topics, etc.). That requires the cached version to appear to be signed out, but you're not actually signed out when it happens.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Smasher has been kidnapped by TTODewback and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

I'm BIG and RED and smell like dog buns
    Which forumer am I?