As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Defiance] Let's shoot/kill some bugs

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    SquiddyBiscuit has been kidnapped by Bobble and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

I keep ORDER in my area
    sometimes with little thanks
    I'm like a PROTOSS leader
    well, if he were into PRANKS
    Which forumer am I?

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    vegeta_666 has been rescued by Aiserou.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    because kidnapping the OP is the most evil option.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Patched up and ready.

Just in time for me to work all day the next three days.

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2013
    I got this on Steam, but I am not seeing the option to preload it. What am I missing here?

Edit: Found it:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/224600/discussions/0/828934913371949638/

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    I got this on Steam, but I am not seeing the option to preload it. What am I missing here?
    CorriganX wrote: »
    If you're playing Defiance through steam you have to update your patcher beforehand. Open your steam/steamapps/common/defiance folder and double click Patcher.exe. So you can play defiance through the launcher in your steamapps folder.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    Just a heads up, there is another new mini patch that has just gone live, only took a couple of minutes to download, but still. Where are the details for the TS3 server?

• Options
    AcharenusAcharenus Registered User regular
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/224600/discussions/0/828934913376634726/#p2

Automated arkfall code entering. Not sure if it's been posted yet.

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    TPSou wrote: »
    Just a heads up, there is another new mini patch that has just gone live, only took a couple of minutes to download, but still. Where are the details for the TS3 server?

First page of the GW2 thread.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    I did all 120 of mine by hand, but still don't have the last two rewards unlocked. Whatever.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    TPSou wrote: »

If we are going with Draygo's TS3 server, details are in the Guild Wars 2 OP.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    I sort of feel like we've been abusing his goodwill a bit. I mean it's definitely there for the GW2 community and there's not as many gw2 people on so we just sort of use it. I'd like to get @Draygo take on it before we keep branching it out to more and more games. . .

Just to be fair to him. It's his. (the neverwinter channel was intended to be temporary I just have been sick and busy and haven't gotten a chance to delete it.) I don't want him to feel like I took advantage of his good will or anything (I won't speak for anyone else, not saying anyone else is at all just that it makes me, personally, feel uncomfortable until I hear from him on it.).

Seidkona on
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    I thought Defiance was going to have voice chat with it like PS2? (although hopefully it works a bit better, it can be hard to understand people)

and yeah, I'd want to wait until the owner of the TS3 speaks up before using it.

Retaba on
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    I just got into character creation.....

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    ICUbICUb WARegistered User regular
    It let me past authentication and i'm doing the intro movie right now. Not an april fools joke!

Bnet tag: Nermals#11601
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Ha, yep. Doesn't work for EU region, but does for NA.

• Options
    yeah im all the way in the game is up.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    also in it to win it, wooohoo!

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    fuck almost done work...

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    bah, ,kicked off the servers, lol.

• Options
    DigitalSynDigitalSyn Dr Digital Cumming, GARegistered User regular
    Were you guys able to use your beta clients and patch them to retail or did you have to get the new patcher?

Xbox360: D1G1T4LSYN ( Yes, those are numbers. )
    PSNID: DigitalX86
    Nintendo ID: digitalsyn
    3DS Friend Code: 5300 - 9726 - 6963
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/D1G1T4LSYN/
  • Options
    add mojojoeo to your friends list. lets shoot em up

• Options
    Death Cab For AlbieDeath Cab For Albie Registered User regular
    So I didn't play beta, once the tutorial is over, I have no quest markers. Where am I supposed to go?

...we made it cool to wear medallions and say hotep...
  • Options
    Im in, Corrigan and accountname CorriganX

n1woEHJ.png
  • Options
    AiserouAiserou Registered User regular
    Gah, uninstalled the beta client to make room for the steam client. Now I have nothing, NOTHING.

• Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    So is the game live right now, or are we just being allowed to play the end of beta? Please don't be a cruel April fools trion :P

ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Aiserou wrote: »
    Gah, uninstalled the beta client to make room for the steam client. Now I have nothing, NOTHING.

@Aiserou

http://steamcommunity.com/app/224600/discussions/0/828934913371949638/

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    Avynte wrote: »
    So is the game live right now, or are we just being allowed to play the end of beta? Please don't be a cruel April fools trion :P

its live

• Options
    Nermals and Nermals pewpew

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Hmm, where's the preorder stuff?

edit: ah, Claim Items in the lower left on the in-game store.

Echo on
  • Options
    In as Zhakti on US region.

• Options
    In as Harding on US region

• Options
    man, this sucks, my ego integration quest doesn't complete after tutorial

• Options
    I'm in, Handgimp.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    Preorder and arkfall code stuff is in the item claim portion of the shop.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    I dont have my digital deluxe stuff in there. :( Everything else was.

n1woEHJ.png
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Did you enter both codes from the steam cd key page? I'm assuming you did and it is an error, but just wanted to throw it out there.

Also, in game under Retaba

Retaba on
  • Options
    Because my first character was glitched and couldn't complete ego integration, i've created a new character named "Grimes" , feel free to add me.

• Options
    AiserouAiserou Registered User regular
    For people who entered all 120 codes but still had the last three unlocks locked, I added one more code and suddenly it worked and I instantly got an email stating I had unlocked everything.

• Options
    Aiserou wrote: »
    For people who entered all 120 codes but still had the last three unlocks locked, I added one more code and suddenly it worked and I instantly got an email stating I had unlocked everything.

thats the trick, had to do that earlier today