As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BIOSHOCK INFINITE] Experience digital jingoism March 26th.

19596979899101»

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    Okay, so I just did the first 'big' gunfight with all the mechanics in play (when you exit the hall of heroes is the first time I noticed having Skyhooks, tears, guns and vigours all available).

Holy hell.

I'd actually love a co-op follow up to this purely from the point of view of the world is so pretty and the fighting so flexible that it'd be something I play constantly.

Get your co-op / multiplayer fantasies out of my bioshock.

eh, whatever floats your boat. Considering how well ME's combat mechanics worked for co-op a similar set up would be awesome for Bio-shock IMO.

Also out of curiousity, how much does losing cash from dying screw you over? I'm dying reasonably often on hard.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Okay, so I just did the first 'big' gunfight with all the mechanics in play (when you exit the hall of heroes is the first time I noticed having Skyhooks, tears, guns and vigours all available).

Holy hell.

I'd actually love a co-op follow up to this purely from the point of view of the world is so pretty and the fighting so flexible that it'd be something I play constantly.

Get your co-op / multiplayer fantasies out of my bioshock.

eh, whatever floats your boat. Considering how well ME's combat mechanics worked for co-op a similar set up would be awesome for Bio-shock IMO.

Also out of curiousity, how much does losing cash from dying screw you over? I'm dying reasonably often on hard.

It's $100 on 1999, presumably less on other levels.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Yeah, I was wondering how much I'd feel the sting of not having multiple upgrades that I could have had if I hadn't died.

Also 1999 is basically new game plus right? Uber hard but upgrades carry over?

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Yeah, I was wondering how much I'd feel the sting of not having multiple upgrades that I could have had if I hadn't died.

Also 1999 is basically new game plus right? Uber hard but upgrades carry over?
    No. It's a completely new difficulty level. Nothing carries over.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Vegan wrote: »
    I want to see
    Some group Elizabeth cosplay, all the iterations that appeared at the end.
    People just have to be working on that as we speak.

Oh yeah. Speaking of... that bit.
    Why wasn't there a male Elizabeth in the crowd? I mean, the Luteces are the same people from different universes, yet one of them's a man and the other's a woman. So why not have one male Elizabeth in there?

Well, perhaps it would have ruined the moment.

Because:
    While the divergent timeline was created when the baptism decided booker or dewitt, the infinite loop of causality of booker and comstock started when elizabeth was born and sold. So shes always going to be a girl.

Not sure I get it.
    How, in an infinite multiverse, would it have been impossible for a male Elizabeth to have been born to a DeWitt and then sold to a Comstock? Since the Luteces prove that the same people can have different genders in this particular conception of the multiverse.

Unless you argue that the multitude of Elizabeths were all the daughters of a single DeWitt from a single universe somehow.

• Options
    AnarCHrisAnarCHris Trash Lord New York CityRegistered User regular
    Beat the game last night. Loved it, but man, my mind, he is full of fuck.

This discussion has been closed.