As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 4/3/13: I have learned through experience that the world won't help us

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
All-New X-Men #10, take that Logan and Hank!
allnewxmen10a_zps25ad9de0.jpg

allnewxmen10b_zps527ff4c6.jpg

allnewxmen10c_zpsbf776908.jpg

allnewxmen10d_zpsc2f431e7.jpg

Indestructible Hulk #6, an excuse to have Simonson draw Thor, and Mjolnir's really letting it's standards drop:
indestructiblehulk6a_zps64da34de.jpg

indestructiblehulk6b_zpsa2a253ab.jpg

indestructiblehulk6c_zps259a4c3e.jpg

indestructiblehulk6d_zpsab4737d6.jpg

Harbinger Wars #1, a good setup for people who might only read one Valiant book or another, as we see how people might fare against Blooshot:
harbingerwars1a_zpsdd6ba48c.jpg

harbingerwars1b_zpsd3b1b3e1.jpg

harbingerwars1c_zps2b0d4b83.jpg

harbingerwars1d_zpsad9888c1.jpg

Psiots are basically mutants, so this is like Ultimate Ultimate X-Men in how it's set up with the different people who want to help/exploit/enslave them

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Okay. I did not see that last Hulk panel coming.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Holy shit that Hulk panel.

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Man, I hate All New X-Men. I hate it because I buy all my comics digitally, I'm not willing to spend $4 a comic, and I really, REALLY want it, but it never gets a price drop! Even now, every issue is $4, and the "First Volume" is $20 for five comics, which is still $4 a comic. Price Drop already All New X-Men!

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    Try eBay.. I just got a Thanos Rising code for $2 buy it now.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    don't have any scans right now, but Spotlight: Trailcutter feels like an early issue of More Than Meets the Eye, which is appropriate, because it and next month's Spotlight Hoist take place in between MTMTE issues 5 and 6

highly recommended, good action and humor throughout, and artist Matt Frank provides very emotive and expressive art

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Thanos Rising #1
    0pYCLGE.jpg

8GTjGaF.jpg

lJTn19F.jpg

• Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    Green Lantern #19 Sinestro vs The First Lantern!
    byuezzO.jpg

WI7MWQG.jpg

ttnapHR.jpg

4iEhBU9.jpg

Ultimate Comics X-Men #25 Mach Two doesn't like people making deals behind her back.
    aldXZod.jpg

3gvNddD.jpg

RWKsSnJ.jpg

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Well,

I'm glad that the writer realizes that Mach 2 is just a brat throwing a tantrum.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    and Mjolnir's really letting it's standards drop
    Hulk has saved millions of lives, stopped world ending threats and protected the weak on countless occasions and he's had to do it most of the time with people screaming at him that he's a monster and trying to kill him.

I think he's as worthy as anyone else.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Hulk has saved millions of lives, stopped world ending threats and protected the weak on countless occasions and he's had to do it most of the time with people screaming at him that he's a monster and trying to kill him.

It's also probably Fake Mjolnir since it's being toted around by what's almost certainly going to turn out to be Fake Thor.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Lawndart wrote: »

It's also probably Fake Mjolnir since it's being toted around by what's almost certainly going to turn out to be Fake Thor.
    In that case I hope he keeps it and starts calling it "the gamma hamma!"

He who is radiated enough shall wield the power of Hulk.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Uber is probably the MOTW for me. That entire issue - so bleak and visceral. Can't find any scans, but it's about as far away from Kieron Gillen as you can get. Anybody else pick it up?

• Options
    edited April 2013

I'm guessing that Banner's use of the piece of Mjiolner to create a wormhole was highly imprecise and that they wound up in the past; prior to Thor being cast out; so this Thor hasn't met Banner yet, and the "If he be worthy" enchantment isn't on Mjiolner yet.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular

I'm guessing that Banner's use of the piece of Mjiolner to create a wormhole was highly imprecise and that they wound up in the past; prior to Thor being cast out; so this Thor hasn't met Banner yet, and the "If he be worthy" enchantment isn't on Mjiolner yet.
    It'd be pretty funny if the Hulk lifting it is what ends up getting the enchantment put on in the first place.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Uber is probably the MOTW for me. That entire issue - so bleak and visceral. Can't find any scans, but it's about as far away from Kieron Gillen as you can get. Anybody else pick it up?

as the Gillen fanboy in residence I,

(really really enjoyed it and meant to bring it to work to scan some pages but forgot)

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I didn't know that was out. I should check it out to make up for not buying iron man

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    So if I only read X-O manowar should I be at all interested in Harbinger Wars?

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I have not read any comics for two weeks

this weekend is catch up time

I'm jonesing for my fix man!

• Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    So if I only read X-O manowar should I be at all interested in Harbinger Wars?

Harbinger Wars is a crossover between Harbinger and Bloodshot. Both are very good (at least as good as X-O Manowar).

Harbinger Wars should definitely interest you on its own, but it's a big payoff from the last few issues of Harbinger and Bloodshot, too.

One of my MotW is from Venom:
    MuCuXMR.jpg