As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Buttons & Pins Exchange!

TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
edited April 2013 in PAX General Discussion
Since attending PAX East 2012 and 2013 I have acquired a lot of cool buttons and pins that are now just sitting in a plastic bag. I figured I might as well and do something with them besides trying to fit as many as I can on a lanyard, so here is the PAX Buttons and Pins exchange (not buy and sell)! Post what you got and (if you know) what youre looking for!

Here is my little collection, not sure what I am looking for but im open to trades! I can upload better quality/closer pictures if requested:
mod edit: removed embed, photo was > 500KB

zerzhul on

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    ahh cool. I can dig this...Will probably be about a month until I can post my full collection as most of mine are at my house and I'm currently at school. I'll post what I got from East this year a bit later when I can snap some pics

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Have been talking in the PAX East section about the new Pinny Arcade series, and am really excited to start trading once i get some pins from the first ever PAX Australia!. I've made a few deals already, to trade for exclusives from Aus with ones from East, but the more people interested the better so if youre interested just let me know and we can talk. Already have a few people lined up for east pins, so im also interested in trading for pax prime pins aswell.

If anyones interested to trade prime or east exclusive pinny arcade pins for PAX Aus exclusives, message me!

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
    This thread would be more for the buttons and non Pinny Arcade pins (sorry I should have specified that in OP). I dont wanna take away from the work people have done with the official Pinny Arcade Thread.

• brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

Maybe someone can move the "Official" Pinny Arcade thread from East to General? I have been staying out b/c I thought it was an "East" thread.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    If someone wants to make a Prime specific thread, that's fine. I'm leaving the one in East as an East thread.