As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

On the new G&T rules thread.

EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
So before this new G&T "enforcing the rules for reals this time" thing, the old rules thread had a little link in it that would take me to a place where I could see which mods were online right then.

Can somebody put that in the new G&T rules thread? I only used it twice (to let a mod from another forum know that there was a spammer and someone posting pictures of infected penises posting in G&T during a G&T mod blackout, respectively), but it seems like a handy thing to have around. I didn't want to PM WhipStitchZombie directly, since he's probably drowning in PMs right now, and I dind't want to mention it in the last G&T chatthread, because it's moving at fucking lightspeed right now.

I looked around for another one, but couldn't find it. Is there one already that I just cannot find?

Thank you.

Einhander on