As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Francis Says Relax

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Fyndir wrote: »
    rich people would be much tastier, because they can actually afford food. like, real food.

Grass fed meat is the best soooo...

:rotate:

I will fucking destroy for thinking this

As a guy who raised cattle to be sold at market

Let's have a conversation about the ubiquity of finishing with corn in American beef and how that affects flavor

dN0T6ur.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    damn...

• ScolbertScolbert Registered User regular
    dont have a cow man -bart simpson

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    rich people would be much tastier, because they can actually afford food. like, real food.

Grass fed meat is the best soooo...

:rotate:

I will fucking destroy for thinking this

Pip has terribly stupid food opinions so just ignore this.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    there's a pub around here that makes their burgers with local grass-fed beef and they're pretty darn good

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Good grass-fed beef can be hard to find in northern Toronto, but when you can it's worth it

If you get shitty grass-fed beef it tastes kind of like swamp water

dN0T6ur.png
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    The biggest problem I've had with grass fed has been that most grocer cuts here are super lean. Other than that, I really dig the flavor.

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    The Onion is getting pretty dark - and rather truthy.

Fuck off and die.
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    the onion has been working some rough chuckles for at least a couple years now

see: http://www.theonion.com/articles/freeh-report-joe-paterno-burning-in-hell-right-now,28754/

• TamTam Registered User regular
    what we need to do is make me supreme ruler of the earth
    I'd sort it all out for you
    I promise

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Here's a classic onion article

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    oh, fuck you

• 101101 Registered User regular
    Here's a classic onion article

Holy shit

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Ugh that article is just

Ughhhh my soul

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Hahahahahaha

JtgVX0H.png
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    Tam wrote: »
    what we need to do is make me supreme ruler of the earth
    I'd sort it all out for you
    I promise

me:world
    gallagher:watermelon

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    It didn't click for me until I saw the picture.

oh god the picture D:

• Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    RE: Fuck all rich people rhetoric

a lot of people are coming from a perspective where the accumulation of wealth past a certain point in a capitalist economy is an inherently exploitative proposition

which

I think is a valid perspective. YMMV, if you are an enemy of proletariat. All the same, it is easy to conflate this institutional exploitation with individual guilt, and even easier to try to use anger at the rich as a rhetorical tool to rally people to your perspective. I do not think doing so is particularly conducive to dialogue, but I am sympathetic to people to are angry enough that they make that leap, seeing as I have frequently been that angry in the past, and probably will be again at some point.

honestly, a lot of my rich-guy hate comes from being the "poor kid" at the school that's on the ritzy side of town, here in Cheyenne. Made fun of for being on free lunch and wearing hand-me-downs and shit.

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    it's okay to be rich but only if you use it to show off pictures of your wicked sweet video game collection

PNk1Ml4.png
    FT! How's things?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    Druhim wrote: »
    FT! How's things?

pretty good, all things considered. Had a big archaeological conference last week that I'm still recovering from.
    I'll be back down in Portland next weekend for a couple days! I'm trying to do Karaoke again on Thursday, since it was super baller the last time I went.

Also you should try to get people together to watch Brotherhood of the Wolf and make fun of it while eating snacks/drinking.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    brotherhood of the wolf fucking rules I will fight you

Fire Truck wrote: »
    FT! How's things?

pretty good, all things considered. Had a big archaeological conference last week that I'm still recovering from.
    I'll be back down in Portland next weekend for a couple days! I'm trying to do Karaoke again on Thursday, since it was super baller the last time I went.

Also you should try to get people together to watch Brotherhood of the Wolf and make fun of it while eating snacks/drinking.

Yes, we will make this happen. And then go get Robo Taco.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    I could never speak ill of a film with Monica Bellucci as a courtesan/spy.

belruelotterav-1.jpg

It was the first movie I ever saw with naked boobs in it. How could I not love it?

I wrote a review of it for extra credit in my French class.

I could never speak ill of a film with Monica Bellucci as a courtesan/spy.

a ninja mohawk indian

a fucking whalebone whip-sword

don't forget that bellucci was a nun and worked directly for the vatican

Fire Truck, you're an acheologist? How did I not know this? That's rad, fossils are cool. Geology is genuinely fucking fascinating to me in general and the fossilization process is interesting as all get-out.

Also, Hi 8->

• JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular

It was the first movie I ever saw with naked boobs in it. How could I not love it?

That movie came out when I was in college! Now I feel old.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Fire Truck, you're an acheologist? How did I not know this? That's rad, fossils are cool. Geology is genuinely fucking fascinating to me in general and the fossilization process is interesting as all get-out.

I have died

please liquidate all my assets and use them to purchase an enormous amount of jade + feathers and bury me with them so as to confuse the hell out of future archaeologists

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »

I have died

please liquidate all my assets and use them to purchase an enormous amount of jade + feathers and bury me with them so as to confuse the hell out of future archaeologists

You belong in a museum!

JoeUser wrote: »

That movie came out when I was in college! Now I feel old.

I was like 15ish?

man how the hell is that your first movie with titties FT, goddamn bro

JoeUser wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »

I have died

You belong in a museum!

So do you, apparently :P

• Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    I wanna say my first titties movie was Starship Troopers

I wanna say my first titties movie was Starship Troopers

This might very well be mine, too. My parents would let us watch stuff like that, for the action sequences, but make us put our hands over our eyes when "bad stuff" was happening. And then, the shower scene. And I peeked.

Also, Hi 8->

Fossils are mostly the realm of paleontologists! (Mostly. there are some early human and human-ancestor fossils, but those are super rare!)

I agree though, they are rad.

Also, Hi 8->

Fossils are mostly the realm of paleontologists! (Mostly. there are some early human and human-ancestor fossils, but those are super rare!)

I agree though, they are rad.

Oh, whoops. Geeze. I'll just... I'm gonna...

I'll see you guys later.

This discussion has been closed.