As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX 2: Electric boogaloo! (Now with OP list of attendees)

1565758596062»

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    have you tried crying about it? That might help.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Orestes is pretty good at crying about things.

They don't have much else to do where he lives.

Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    Where does he live?

West Pussvale?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have cried about it thank-you-very-much.

Orestes on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hey guys
    Just a heads up
    I want to get someone high on salvia while at pax
    i really want to see that shit, haha.
    I can probably bring some up. I have a bit left from the last time I bought some.

I shall share it with you if you want.

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    ah

did it work?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rank, this game looks awesome.

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Framling wrote: »
    Rank, this game looks awesome.

dude, I'm fucking telling you.

I spent my whole lunchbreak reading the rules, and I'm constantly blown away by the simplicity with which they handle everything and how well suited they are for encouraging zany role-playing and story-building.

Serious, you should play with us. You'd be perfect.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I mean, anybody who has done any research into improv and the whole idea of creating social offerings for others to take and run with and spin would recognize a lot of the mechanics in this game. It is really about establishing character traits that reward you for making them creative and incorporating them into a story. When it goes your way you get a bonus, when it goes against you it gives you a token to use as a bonus right then or in a later situation, and you always have the opportunity to ignore it and move on with the story.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    We should go to IHOP.

You know what I mean?

Get some fucking pancakes.

Monkey Ball Warrior on
    "I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    the more I work on this game, the more ideas I get. I've got a pretty ridiculous story idea going right now, but I'd need a volunteer to take a role that would suit the situation at least a little bit. If anyone is interested, PM me for details and we can talk it over.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.