As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, October 15, 2012 - CheckPoint Season 2, Ep. 24: Trouble on the Farm

2»

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    They uhh, eliminated the manual altogether for RE6. So I guess you could say that was a different direction from what you suggested.

• Options
    Rigs83Rigs83 Registered User regular
    Well I would feel sorry for Zynga except they bragged about how they made money by putting malware on customers' computers in the early days so yes let's do celebratory shots

• Options
    Bewildered_RoninBewildered_Ronin Registered User regular
    While I do understand the frustration of not knowing these things about RE6, I can also appreciate the old-school "figure out these hidden things" approach. IIRC, Metal Gear and MGS had plenty of little tricks that you had to learn. Psycho Mantis? Port 2? Fun times.

Blog - Bewildered Ronin @ Blogspot | 24/7 streaming NPR Talk & BBC World - RadioIQ
    Steam ID - BewilderedRonin
    {_,.~o-0=| She's Half |=0-o~.,_}
  • Options
    johnnywhitebreadjohnnywhitebread Registered User regular
    I think the joke is that the green frames put Graham into a semi-seizure state. That's why he got angry and had to apologize.