As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Parenting Panels

neil5280neil5280 Registered User regular
edited April 2013 in PAX General Discussion
I'm looking for a thread that will condense any useful information gleaned over the years from Parenting Panels held at the various PAX locations. In particular it would be nice to have a list of previous presenters and any links they may have provided during their presentations. Currently, once a year has past, all that information seems to evaporate from the main site.

At the moment I'm looking for good games to buy my 3 year old, and maybe that's fine as another thread, but I feel there should be a location where we can collectively dump the useful tidbits presented over the years. Perhaps this is that thread, perhaps one already exists. ( I searched the forum using the search function, but that thing is poorly implemented. )

So if you have old PAX schedules lying around and feel like transcribing some info, place it here. Hopefully over time we can recreate the resources from previous years.

Cheers,

neil5280

neil5280 on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Do you mean panels?

• Options
    neil5280neil5280 Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Do you mean panels?

Yes, I mean panels. Sorry for using the wrong terminology. I'll update my post.