As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What is this original art dealie thing called?

LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
Hey guys, maybe you can help me out! I want to list this on eBay, but I don't know what to call it.

8462679158_078dff6a48_z.jpg

I mean, obviously it's original art, but is there a specific name for something with the layers of cellophane like this? Each sheet has a different color on it, yellow, red, etc.

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Googling yields "color key"/"color separation"

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

Wow go back to the 1950s, racist.

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

Do you want your colors hanging out with all those other colors, Keith? We have to preserve color purity!

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    "Colour Separation Proof" is the full technical term. It's the CMYK colours on separate acetates, run off before printing to check that the colours are correct.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

1950's? We have colors banned right now in a thread!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508