As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terribly Sad Stories

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jimmy, at least you see what you and what others did and where the blame lies.

That is big-time comendable. You could all-too easy start blaming everything and everyone else and make people want to curb-stomp you.

I do not feel you justify a curb-stomp.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    i'm pretty sure a dude who hits a chick is an automatic scum bag

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • walnutmonwalnutmon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    Jimmy, at least you see what you and what others did and where the blame lies.

That is big-time comendable. You could all-too easy start blaming everything and everyone else and make people want to curb-stomp you.

I do not feel you justify a curb-stomp.

How about an "indian curb brush burn"?

walnutmon on
    xbox: jmbizzo | ps3: walnutmon | steam: walnutmon | SC2: walnutmon.591
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Haha seriously the only thing I have that comes close to the shit in this thread was the night that I started to cry as a little kid, like, when I was 6 or 7, and my grandfather who was drunk hit me until I stopped crying. He got drunk all the time after his wife died. The worst part, though, was seeing my mom in the doorway unable to stop him. I can still kinda see that in my head even though the rest of the event has faded into the mist of time. I can almost hear her voice screaming and pleading if I think about it too long.

I don't even know if my sister, three years older, remembers any of this. I honestly don't think I'll ever ask.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited August 2007
    walnutmon wrote: »

First off... This isn't even close to as sad as my hermit crab story.

Just kidding. Well, hope you have learned your lesson. If you did. Tell it to us, cause I have no clue what you did wrong. Maybe the quick marriges and pregnancy. I have wanted to hit my girl on several occasions though, serious rage every once in awhile... I never have, but I don't think someone who crosses the line is an automatic scum bag, some times they push buttons and you just can't keep control. It's tough man because some people just don't understand what a girl can do to you...

Either way, stay strong and stop fucking. Seriously, just never fuck again. Babies suck.

did you seriously just try to justify hitting a woman?

is that what I'm reading here?

are you that fucking stupid?

"they pushed my buttons" is not a fucking reason you god damn retarded piece of shit.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I am so very glad that my failed marriage had no babies attached.

Edit: Oh, and that I never hit her, even when she attacked me. That would have sucked.

Shorty on
    edited August 2007
    haha walnut you fucked up bad just now

Mr. Henry Bemis on
  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007

Just kidding. Well, hope you have learned your lesson. If you did. Tell it to us, cause I have no clue what you did wrong. Maybe the quick marriges and pregnancy. I have wanted to hit my girl on several occasions though, serious rage every once in awhile... I never have, but I don't think someone who crosses the line is an automatic scum bag, some times they push buttons and you just can't keep control. It's tough man because some people just don't understand what a girl can do to you...

Either way, stay strong and stop fucking. Seriously, just never fuck again. Babies suck.

"they pushed my buttons" is not a fucking reason you god damn retarded piece of shit.

He wasn't trying to justify it, just explaining the frame of mind people have when thinking of doing it. What their reason is. It's not ok that they did it, but doing it doesn't always label them a terrible person because it can happen to anyone given a certain situation.

Urian on
    edited August 2007
    dudeokay wrote: »

Meh, I hear ya man. I have never done it, but I am telling you, for someone who really isn't into violence, the closest I have come in the past few years has been with my chick... That shit can get VOLATILE! She isn't even bad...

I tell you what though. I come home some night and my chick is sucking some dudes dick. She is gonna get her ass KICKED. It helps speed up the mental recovery.

walnutmon on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jesus, he's like Finebitches.

Shorty on
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    If a gay guy hits his gay lover and he happens to be the female of the relationship, does that make him a scumbag?

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hitting a woman is never cool, but coming to terms with it, and facing yourself and your demons for it does, in some ways, mitigate it.

I mean, christ, at least Jimmy hit her in a moment of rage, not just something he did while drunk because it was something to do, or something to do because it excited him. There are way worse things to do. I'm not justifying it, but I am saying that he's not necessarily a scum bag forever because he hit a woman once.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited August 2007
    umm

Mr. Henry Bemis on
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Whooooo's that trip trappin' ovar my bridge?!

ChicoBlue on
    edited August 2007
    Jesus fucking hob-knobing christ

I don't care if she's sucking off 3 donkeys and your best friend.

You don't hit a woman. ever. ever. ever. ever.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited August 2007

Umm... You haven't ever had sex. That is what the magic 8-ball tells me. I have had sex with many women, and many HOT women... They can do some pretty terrible things when they put their mind to it... I am just being honest about my emotions when they have gotten hotter than coals... I'm not saying it's good, but there comes a point where you aren't running on higher brain function, seriously.

walnutmon on
  • JimmyJimmy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, for the record there is NEVER an excuse for hitting a woman. That is something that hasnt happend since, and never will. I will have to live with the knowledge that I did it for the rest of my life. And that kinda thing rips me up whenever I think about it.

But yeah, once the current wife can realize that this is really for her best interest, things will work themselves out. Until then I just get to deal with hearing how much of a douche' I am everyday. But, thats the price you pay to play the game eh.

Jimmy on
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

what if she's bigger and stronger than you

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited August 2007
    no no he's definitely fine now, he's got his shit straightened

but wife beaters and shit can rot in hell

Mr. Henry Bemis on
  • WreckTechWreckTech Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Is it okay to hit a man then?

WreckTech on
    I don't know what I'm doing.
    edited August 2007
    not unless hes a fag

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    edited August 2007
    Personally, I think there is a legitimate excuse for hitting a woman, but it's the same as for hitting a man: You genuinely think that your life is in danger and that you've got to do something about it.

"Finding your girlfriend/wife sucking some dude's dong" does not fall into this category, obviously.

Shorty on
    edited August 2007

Umm... You haven't ever had sex. That is what the magic 8-ball tells me. I have had sex with many women, and many HOT women... They can do some pretty terrible things when they put their mind to it... I am just being honest about my emotions when they have gotten hotter than coals... I'm not saying it's good, but there comes a point where you aren't running on higher brain function, seriously.

your magic eight ball functions about as well as your sense of whats right and wrong.

or my legs.

none of the above work.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007

Meh, I hear ya man. I have never done it, but I am telling you, for someone who really isn't into violence, the closest I have come in the past few years has been with my chick... That shit can get VOLATILE! She isn't even bad...

I tell you what though. I come home some night and my chick is sucking some dudes dick. She is gonna get her ass KICKED. It helps speed up the mental recovery.

You're human scum. Human fucking scum.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    What about post ops?

ChicoBlue on
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

If she hits you first, and I mean properly hits you with a fucking pan or some shit,trying to do some serious damage and not just a slap, she loses all rights to the "you don't hit a woman" defense.

This is the only time I think it would be understandable. Not good but reasonable.

There is no other time

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Wife beating is much different than losing control one time in your life over tremendous mental anguish or even worse. Rage and adrenaline are a thousand times more powerful than any mental discipline or morals you may think you have. It is not morally ok with me to ever do that to a woman, but it is always in the realm of possibility for any guy to do.

And before anyone says something stupid, my Dad yells at and physically hurts my mom on his drunken rampages fairly often, so yes I know what it's like. He's a terrible person for doing that, but he's still my Dad, and as hard as it is I can see the human side to him.

Urian on
  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    walnutmon needs to shut the fuck up

Stale is a dude I respect as a man

Seta 3000 on
    edited August 2007
    Silmaril wrote: »

If she hits you first, and I mean properly hits you with a fucking pan or some shit,trying to do some serious damage and not just a slap, she loses all rights to the "you don't hit a woman" defense.

This is the only time I think it would be understandable. Not good but reasonable.

There is no other time
    i agree with this

Mr. Henry Bemis on
  • ZonkytonkmanZonkytonkman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    man, the dude in me wants to back up the "you never hit a woman" rule

but the feminist in me wants to smack a bitch

for equality

Zonkytonkman on
    edited August 2007
    no no he's definitely fine now, he's got his shit straightened

but wife beaters and shit can rot in hell

I feel like the people here aren't differentiating a "wife beater" and someone who hits a girl. There is a difference, and it's obvious. One take out their lifes frustrations on a girl who won't leave him because she is retarded. One has a girl who has pushed him beyond his ability to cope... Seriously though, I have NEVER hit a woman, i'm just saying, you have enough experience with them in your life and eventually you will see a situation where you either can't, or almost can't control yourself.

As humans we are emotional animals, if you are going to keep pressing this faggoty society propogated drivel "don't hit girls man, it's terrible" then your opinion just doesn't count. Women are equal members of the human race and have certain advantages and disadvantages. To say that they can do whatever they want to a man, but the man can't react to his advantages is hipocritical, and just fucking biggoted.

walnutmon on
    edited August 2007
    hipocritical

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited August 2007
    Seta 3000 wrote: »

Honestly, Stale is the kind of dude we should all aspire to be. Life dealt him a shit hand of cards but he stuck it to the dealer with an ace up his sleeve.

Shorty on
    edited August 2007
    awesome now we're bigoted

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    edited August 2007
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    What about post ops?

Then they're a chick, and they get everything that goes with that.

Except bearing children. WHATUP HI5

Shorty on
  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't even know what to say

What a huge fucking douche you are, walnutmon

Nice Digimonized name there

Seta 3000 on
    edited August 2007
    Shorty wrote: »

Honestly, Stale is the kind of dude we should all aspire to be. Life dealt him a shit hand of cards but he stuck it to the dealer with an ace up his sleeve.

and the dealer saw him with the ace up his sleeve and broke his legs

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited August 2007
    Has anyone pointed out how ironic it is that Stale is such a stand-up kind of dude?

Shorty on
  • ZonkytonkmanZonkytonkman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    man, i really did knock the shit out of a girl once.

to be fair, no one told me that they had let 1 girl play in the boys hockey league

all i knew was that some dude with a moustache had cross checked me in the face, and I was going to punch themuntil candy came out

and then she started to cry

Zonkytonkman on
    edited August 2007
    Shorty wrote: »

Why? What was his shit deal? Fuck Stale and his inability to accept that some situations exist that he doesn't understand.

walnutmon on