As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Avengers: AvX CHAMPIONS. "wedabes" declares Captain America.

19495969798100»

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Arena 8
    I think Axe Bro likes Cullen, but isn't aware yet that he likes Cullen.

Just hasn't realized for himself how he rolls quite yet. I am totally predicting a scene like this:
    Axe Bro & Fishgirl smooching. They stop - Axe Bro seems puzzled.

Fishgirl - What is it?

Axe Bro - Something doesn't feel right. I think it's because Cullen isn't here. ...Ooooh.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    AmiguAmigu Registered User regular
    I think it's one sided but time will tell. Man I've been reading a lot of Runaways and knowing the characters from other series really helps get you even more invested. This is probably my favourite Marvel book at the moment. I just can't sing it's praises enough.

BitD PbP Character Volstrom
    QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Amigu wrote: »
    I think it's one sided but time will tell. Man I've been reading a lot of Runaways and knowing the characters from other series really helps get you even more invested. This is probably my favourite Marvel book at the moment. I just can't sing it's praises enough.

this would be true for me as well if Young Avengers and Hawkeye didn't exist

as is it rounds out a really solid top 3 that I can't believe Hickman's books aren't in, but there it is

• Options
    We have similar tastes because that would be my top three too. AA just seems to "pop" a bit more. Like each comic feels really satisfying on its own. Hawkeye is brilliant too but I'm just a sucker for teen super heros.

QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Arena continues to get better. I lovrd that Cammi
    immediately picked up that Cullen has a massive crush on Anarchronism.
    now I want there to be an anti-hero/quasi-villain named Anarchronism

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    But

That is already a character!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    R you sure?

• Options
    I blame

my illiteracy

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    1366993191.jpg
    Looks like Prodigy is going to join the team proper after his issue with Speed

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Also I am pretty sure McKelvie is taking a shot at the New 52 with one of those realities. What with the excessive seams and armored look.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I feel that Young Avengers is really picking up speed now, and I'm looking forward to whatever Gillen does with it!

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    I like it, but I'm looking forward to the parent arc being done

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Also I am pretty sure McKelvie is taking a shot at the New 52 with one of those realities. What with the excessive seams and armored look.

also check out the nehru collar on Loki

• Options
    Yeah I think it is picking up steam but I look forward to the team fighting something other than goo monsters Wiccan summoned because he is an idiot.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Agreed, though watching Noh Var be a total boss and laser them all and then have his parents turn up was pretty rad

as was the little internal monologue we got from him, letting us know that old Noh Var has not been totally forgotten

in fact, if I didn't know otherwise, I'd say our man from Hala is struggling to deal with what has happened to him

Denial aint just a river in egypt, as they say

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    The one thing I'm confused with that realities cover, is how come in one reality Kate Bishop becomes what looks like Harry Osborn?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Looks like a gender swapped reality. Prodigy's chin looks more feminine than masculine and it is in the same "tear".

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AutomaticzenAutomaticzen Registered User regular
    1366993191.jpg
    Looks like Prodigy is going to join the team proper after his issue with Speed

343hmpf.jpg

Don't judge me.

http://www.usgamer.net/
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/
    I write about video games and stuff. It is fun. Sometimes.
  • Options
    Fuckin' Kid Loki.

QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    AutomaticzenAutomaticzen Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    Also, I noted the white areas seem to be 616, meaning Wiccan is getting a new costume?

Automaticzen on
    http://www.usgamer.net/
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/
    I write about video games and stuff. It is fun. Sometimes.
  • Options
    I've got to say. I'm currently reading Avengers Academy and I can see why people were pissed that
    Mettle was killed off. He's a super sympathetic character!

QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Solar wrote: »
    I feel that Young Avengers is really picking up speed now, and I'm looking forward to whatever Gillen does with it!

Actually it won't pick up Speed until issue #6.

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    *rimshot*

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I'm trade waiting on YA. Gave the first two issues a shot and although I really enjoyed them they also seemed really light.

• Options
    It's true although they have been becoming more engaging an issue by issue basis.

QEz1Jw1.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    *rimshot*

You'll have to buy me dinner first

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Wrong term.

This discussion has been closed.