As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter] PA Server is Beholder!

1343536373840»

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    CorriganX wrote: »
    As the guild leader, I agree Arch should make the next OP. Let it be so.

God. Dammit.
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I forth Arch's nomination.

But only if it is a bug free op.

You know it would not be

• grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    gateway.playneverwinter.com

Stop using secret browsing and your browser will suggest it to you.

Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Entaru wrote: »
    Actually I am just kidding.

I don't mind doing it but the level of detail I want to put into it plus the fact that I am working late tonight means I won't be able to get to it until later tonight. So if someone wants to get it done before then be my guest. If not I'll just plan on working on it and posting it up later tonight.

Cool! Saves me from falling on the sword.

<3

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I am currently ignoring too many of my own OP's, so not it.

What is this I don't even.
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    am0n wrote: »
    Also, voice comms. Besides me, varega and decoy, I'm not sure any one else uses vent for this game. Is TS more happening?

@DigitalSyn offered up his TS, it's honestly better in most cases.

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I am planning on committing time more towards possibly doing the Wildstar OP so it's better if someone else does it. @Beezel does it right now but I'd like to be GM of our Dominion guild, see if the thing sticks. He should give Neverwinter a try btw.

Take the plunge Arch, make an OP befitting the noble D&D pedigree!

488W936.png
  • SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    I've begun the process but I am still at work doing it between reports.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    I also have TS, the info is in my sig; I spend a lot of time in there with my little circle of PAers left over from GW2 who still game together. We can get a separate channel setup if need be. Otherwise DigitalSyn's server is the best option.

488W936.png
    Draygo sort of asked us not to use the GW2 server directly. It's better we use Digital Syn's.

• am0nam0n Registered User regular
    Arthil wrote: »
    Also, voice comms. Besides me, varega and decoy, I'm not sure any one else uses vent for this game. Is TS more happening?

I've been on both all day. Hopefully they are more happening at night, but as of right now both are still dead.

• ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    Arthil wrote: »

I've been on both all day. Hopefully they are more happening at night, but as of right now both are still dead.

That's because most people are going "Where is everyone?!" That and it feels like too many people are just dicking around on Skype xP.

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • DysprosiusDysprosius Eclectic Registered User regular
    OH HAI, look at all these people I know

"History is Written by the Victors"
    edited May 2013
    Ok. I have the OP mostly done. I just need to proof read it and add pictures but I might do that second part after it's functionally up. Last report is run for the day I'm going to clock out and finish this thing.

If anyone wanted to pm me some imgur links to some screenshots to possibly use that'd be pretty grand.

Seidkona on
  • BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Tried doing a search for the guild and came up empty, and didn't find any guilds in the listing that look like a PA guild name. And yes, I am on Beholder. Could someone with invite powers invite me at some point this evening (Bullio)? Should be on for at least the next hour or two.

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
    New Thread

Pictures and better formatting are on the way but I am tired and only willing to stay at work so long past when I clocked out. It will be improved though as time goes on, I promise.

Entaru wrote: »
    Draygo sort of asked us not to use the GW2 server directly. It's better we use Digital Syn's.

I wish he'd tell me these things. That's fine.

488W936.png
  • amnesiasoftamnesiasoft Thick Creamy Furry Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Nice of them to tell you this or at least send some mail our way. Like they did with the welcome box and PC Gamer horse.
    I really want the PC Gamer horse. I have that issue of the magazine, digitally. So I can't get the code anymore apparently :(

Also, at level 1 I liked the combat in this game better than TERA at level 33.

Also, yeah, A Hidden Blade and I Am Slayer were super great foundry quests. I need to look into the foundry to make the most ridiculous quest ever.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.