As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Interest in a Table Top RPG One Shot

IcefuhrerIcefuhrer Registered User regular
Hello I am Martin.

I was scoping the forums to see if there was enough interest in myself GMing a one shot scenario. I was thinking of running Eclipse Phases' Ego Hunter which is a convention scenario. This is a scenario for up to 8 players, characters are pregenerated and would be played on the Saturday of PAX Melbourne. The mechanics and GM stress role play for this scenario. If there is enough interest I would be happy to run this adventure.

Eclipse phase is a post-apocalyptic science fiction game with strong transhumanist, horror and intrigue themes. This game is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-
Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. Which means the game is free to share for noncommercial purposes.

Post your interest or any questions you have.

• Options
    zerochosenzerochosen WollongongRegistered User regular
    Always interested, the problem is so many things to do, so little time :)

A webcomic by me: Enemy Agency
    http://www.enemy-agency.com
  • Options
    Yeah that is always a problem.

• Options
    OranniusOrannius Registered User new member
    I am interested but until i know what's on and when I don't want to cement my name in just to,cancel on you

• Options
    NeenerNeener Registered User regular
    Always was interested in trying an tabletop RPG, but I've never had any experience on it. :s

• Options
    Heres hoping we get a schedule some time before it starts :|

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    The PAX schedule, for the US paxes, is usually released about one month prior to the show. So late June, in this case, most likely.

• Options
    KatiecakeKatiecake Registered User new member
    I would be interested, but like others have said it would be good to view the schedule to see how things are going to fit it :)

• Options
    With 4 and a bit days before PAX begins. I will probably have cancel having the RPG oneshot, unfortunate but what can you do?
    Have fun a PAX!