As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Blood Bowl] Blood Bowl 3 is out; praise Nuffle!

• Options
    JustPlainEvilJustPlainEvil Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I'm one of the teams that just joined today, wooo Goblin Red Shirts! Having played only 2 practice games and watched 2 Total Biscuit games, I thoroughly expect to be trounced, so I'm good with whatever the majority wants to do.

JustPlainEvil on
    steam_sig.png

Steam ID : JustPlainEvil
  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Doesn't matter to me. I am still trying to learn Wood Elves so if you wanted I could probably give you a challenge about on par. Although I do so love facing goblin teams with a good bashy team.

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Jusr watch out for the ole "bag of dicks" team!

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    Banzai5150 wrote: »

I can't tell if you are talking about my Lizard man team that did stupid shit like 3 dodges in on turn to then nab the ball and run for a touchdown on you. I a;ways laugh thinking how absurd that was.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Sounds about right for a Lizardfolk team to me.

I'd be up for a match then with my Norse team, then...as soon as this singleplayer game will let me finish.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'll sign up with a team tonight. My timezone makes sorting out games difficult, but when I am available I'll just sit in the steam group. Or you can drop me a PM. SteamID in my sig.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    Gnizmo wrote: »

I can't tell if you are talking about my Lizard man team that did stupid shit like 3 dodges in on turn to then nab the ball and run for a touchdown on you. I a;ways laugh thinking how absurd that was.

NOpe it was Veevee's dwarves.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Veevee's dwarves were fucking bullshit and nothing else need be said about them.

• Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular

NOpe it was Veevee's dwarves.

I signed up a new Khorne team. The dwarves are busy wrecking shit against pubbies, they seem to like to get whipped like that

• Options
    RichardRichard Registered User regular
    KafkaAU wrote: »
    I'll sign up with a team tonight. My timezone makes sorting out games difficult, but when I am available I'll just sit in the steam group. Or you can drop me a PM. SteamID in my sig.

I should be online on some of your Australian hours.

Could I get an invite to the Blood Bowl steam group if that is still in use.

• Options
    Richard wrote: »
    KafkaAU wrote: »

I should be online on some of your Australian hours.

Could I get an invite to the Blood Bowl steam group if that is still in use.

Sent

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I'd just like to capture this, from my game with Gnizmo just now: Wardancer stands up, dodges into a tacklezone (where the ball is), picks up the ball in a tacklezone, dodges out and makes a GFI for the touchdown.

ELVES!

Characters
  • Options
    If anyone sees me online in Steam and wants to play, feel free to send me a message. I'm usually free from Midnight to 4am Central time and I'm always willing to play a match or 2.

• Options
    Good game Gnizmo. Sorry that nuffle decided that you should just lose after a great first half! Also the elf dying from failing a dodge, was amusing. For me.

Meanwhile my Yhetee is a pile of do nothing, who fails 1+ wild animals and then makes the 4+'s. It makes me think I hired a pacifist yhetee.

Characters
  • Options
    Watching the Thrower do a valiant 3 dodges in a room in order to suck out on a GFI was pretty annoying. That guy was more worthless than words can describe. There were like 4 pass attempts that game, and one success. And it was done by a lineman. Still a fun game. Especially watching my elves trying their best to kill poor Justin Blueberry. Or the hilarious 3-4 turns of no one picking up the ball within spitting distance of my goal.

Fucking elves was also a theme though. Up until you kicked it off in the second half those guys were untouchable. Then they figured sucking and dying might also win matches. I am going to have a chat with them about that. I think it will require a chainsaw to fully make my point.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Mmm. Let me go figure out how this game works again.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    It works by fucking you on the rolls.

Nothing else matters.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    I meant joining the league. :P

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    Time to play blood bowl who is down?

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    chaos Edition, bought, 10 bucks is just too nice a steal!

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options

I can, after I eat something.

...Assuming the water's back on in this damn apartment.

Characters
  • Options

I can after I get off work in 7 hours

• Options
    so, can you transfer all your old teams, or doi you need to create a new account ?

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    it transfers all of your online teams. not your single player campaigns.

I'm still sad about not being able to play the Chaos Pact team.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Yeah, forgot my log in info, etc but its all fingered out right now.

• Options
    My first time playing Underworld is a massive success, with only 3 MNG and a tie to call my own.

• Options
    My first time playing Underworld is a massive success, with only 3 MNG and a tie to call my own.

They're fine!

G0tQxSS.jpg

Both of your touchdowns were amazing. Pass to a goblin from a skaven, then dodge the goblin out near the endzone through two tacklezones. Then dodge, pickup, dodge twice more, and make 2 GFIs.

Good game.

Characters
  • Options
    Seriously though, who'd you piss off to get those rocks? Those rocks were downright mean.

Characters
  • Options
    Alright, I'm up for a game if anyone else is. How does one go about finding a game? Do we just post in this thread?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Alright, I'm up for a game if anyone else is. How does one go about finding a game? Do we just post in this thread?

Or poke people on steam that have signed up.

Characters
  • Options
    Join the league with a team!

I think I'll make a new team though, because that Underworld team is trashed to shit.

• Options
    Gonna go with something similar to Underworld, or more bashy?

Characters
  • Options
    Made a pro elf team, cus fuck it. I know eventually I'll probably go back to something bashy. When last I played this game a lot I was all about ogres, norse, and chaos.

• Options
    Made a pro elf team, cus fuck it. I know eventually I'll probably go back to something bashy. When last I played this game a lot I was all about ogres, norse, and chaos.

O_o Ogres?

Characters
  • Options
    Yeah Ogres, my dwarves just loved to beat them up

• Options
    Chainsaw goblin = awesome! Hahaha I lost horribly, but badly injuring 3 elves in the first 2 turns with a chainsaw made up for it :D

steam_sig.png

• Options
    I think I remember killing you back. ALSO WINNING THAT LEAGUE!

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Veevee wrote: »

That is such an understatement I have to laugh. He would have been better served just fielding a team of snotlings. At least he could have afforded to replace the dead then.

Also, I am generally available for a game after 9ish central. This week might be a bit more sketchy due to finalizing wedding details for the weekend but feel free to hit me up still.

Gnizmo on
  • Options
    Veevee wrote: »

That is such an understatement I have to laugh. He would have been better served just fielding a team of snotlings. At least he could have afforded to replace the dead then.

I... I think I need new pants

And yeah @TheLawinator you did end up killing my level 6(I think?) Runner which just destroyed my teams dynamic. A Sure Hands, +Movement, Guard, and I think +strength runner was extremely fun to march down the field in a rolling cage. Going back to a level 1 runner who could not pick up the ball was just... disheartening.

• Options
    Ergo, I was the victor.