As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] in the UK

15678911»

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Called it. Note the lack of edits in posts and such.

• Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Round 4, Battle Phase
    game1202state151.png

Old World card effects:
    The Horned One's Due
    Place one Skaven token in each of Bretonnia and The Empire, or in each of Estalia and Tilea. - While this Old World card remains in play, only one Chaos card (rather than two) may be played in any region containing one or more Skaven tokens.

Electors Sue For Peace
    Remove all Event tokens from the board and remove any Old World cards bearing the Twin-tailed Comet icon from the Old World track. Then, place one Event token in each of The Empire and one other region. During the battle phase, no battle dice may be rolled in regions where there is at least one Event token, i.e. the Empire and Tilea.

Upgrade effects:
    Power of Blood - +1 PP per turn
    Provender of Ruin - Score 3 VP each time a region is ruined
    Deluge of Magic - Draw to 6 cards per turn instead of 5
    Acolytes - When summoned from the board instead of your stockpile, an Acolyte may bring a Warpstone token if present from its origin to its destination

Power of Pleasure - +1 PP per turn. If you have power of pain and power of pleasure, total +3

Chaos card effects:
    Troll Country: Temporal Stasis - The cost for opponents of Tzeentch to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by two.
    The Empire: Battle Cry - No corruption tokens may be placed in this region during this round.
    The Skull Throne - When adding up his domination value in this region, count the sum of Khorne's figures' attack power instead of quantity.

Battle dice:

Troll Country: 2 dice, 2 dice
    Bretonnia: 1 die
    Estalia: 6 dice

@Prime @Belfast

• Options
    PrimePrime UKRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BelfastBelfast Penguins PenguinsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Bretonnia bye bye bloodsworn

I feel bad now

Belfast on
    aka "Mr Gold-in-Bean-Field"
  • Options
    FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Good game @Belfast! I'll get the final boards up some time today...

• Options
    Good game @Belfast! I'll get the final boards up some time today...

Nah let's not bother dignifying what Rudolph has done here. Just start the next game already. :D

• Options
    Round 4, Corruption Phase

Board at the End of Battle Phase

game1202state16.png

Domination Step
    Troll Country: +2 VP
    The Empire: +5 VP
    Estalia: +4 VP
    The Badlands: +2 VP

Corruption Step
    Troll Country: +7 DAC
    Estalia: +2 DAC
    The Badlands: +2 DAC

Check for ruined regions - Troll Country ruins fifth: +5 VP, +3 VP (Provender of Ruin).

Updated Victory Points:
    Khorne: 28 + 9 = 37
    Nurgle: 38 + 3 = 41
    Tzeentch: 37 + 2 + 5 = 44
    Slaanesh: 33 + 2 = 35

• Options
    Oh by the way, next game, I call playing Slaanesh again. Really feeling that role.

• Options
    Moot point, but I should only have 6 cultists in Troll Country as Prime killed one.

• Options
    Also: thanks Flim for hosting & playing. Good game everyone.

• Options
    Belfast wrote: »
    Also: thanks Flim for hosting & playing. Good game everyone.

This and also I hate you all.

• Options
    Round 4, End Phase

Board at the beginning of the End Phase

game1202state17.png
    1. Remove Chaos Cards from the Board - No cards will remain.

2. Hero Tokens are resolved - Leper dies in Estalia

3. Resolve Old World cards - None

4. Score Ruined Regions - Troll Country ruins fifth: +8 VP

5. Advance Threat Dials - All gods tick once.

Khorne:
    14 - Draw 2 Chaos cards

Nurgle:
    18 - Score 3 VP

Tzeentch:
    25 - Upgrade

Slaanesh:
    19 - Upgrade

6. Check for Game end - Five regions are Ruined, the game ends.

Updated Victory Points:
    Khorne: 37
    Nurgle: 41 + 3 = 44
    Tzeentch: 44 + 8 = 52
    Slaanesh: 35

Tzeentch has achieved a VP victory!

• Options
    Moot point, but I should only have 6 cultists in Troll Country as Prime killed one.

He rolled a 2 and a 3, so he didn't kill anything. You had Troll Country locked down tighter than a really tightly locked down thing...

• Options

He rolled a 2 and a 3, so he didn't kill anything. You had Troll Country locked down tighter than a really tightly locked down thing...

Ah.. Right, missed that, just saw the 5.

Should we start the new game here in this thread? Does @Cerberus want to play, do we want a 5 player game? So many questions!

• Options

Should we start the new game here in this thread? Does @Cerberus want to play, do we want a 5 player game? So many questions!

Let's start right now before Cerbs gets home! I vote same again, though if we want to switch to Morrslieb stuffs I'm all good with that.

• Options
    Final board:

game1202state18.png

• Options
    Tayrun wrote: »

Let's start right now before Cerbs gets home! I vote same again, though if we want to switch to Morrslieb stuffs I'm all good with that.

I'd love to start another one, but I'd really better do some work today. I can start it either tonight or over the weekend, no probs. I'd prefer to start a new thread though.

• Options
    Tayrun wrote: »

I'd love to start another one, but I'd really better do some work today. I can start it either tonight or over the weekend, no probs. I'd prefer to start a new thread though.

New thread. Start now. Priorities.

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    I'm up for playing or assisting again, whatever people want.

• Options
    So, I'm willing to set something up; might as well use the tail-end of this thread to decide on how we want to proceed. Please let me know your preference between:

Four-player base game?

Four-player Morrslieb expansion game? (preferably with just the original four gods, not the Horned Rat)

Five-player Morrslieb expansion game? (obviously including the Horned Rat)

@Prime @Tayrun @Belfast @Cerberus

I'll wait until I hear from you four first, then expand the pool if anyone drops out and we need a fifth player.

• Options
    Four-Player full-Morrslieb, no rat.

• Options
    CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    I'd prefer to play this one, so I'll vote 5 player.
    Other than that, no preferences.

• Options
    PrimePrime UKRegistered User regular
    Hmmm I'm on the edge, I think I'm out. Got the idea of the game but think I want to actually physically play it before I do this again. I'll watch what you do carefully though.

• Options
    Cool, no worries Prime! @Belfast have you a preference? Shall we tag some others in as a possible fifth?

• Options
    No preferences.

• Options
    OK, I guess I need to make an executive decision.

Let's go with a four-player Morrs game without the Rat. I don't think I've ever had a game with that configuration before, should be interesting!