As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terra Drive Live (PAX Convention Game)

1235»

• AlaskaAlaska Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Only three days, I only worry I will not get enough sleep. You guys can find me dressed as "Jill Valentine" from Resident Evil 3. On the 2nd or 3rd day of PAX (or both) I will be Zombified Jill. Look for me!

Alaska on
    Some know me as Alaska.
    Others know me as..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexcoreHexcore Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well folks it is upon us. I am looking forward to meeting you all in the PAX system.

AS hostilities don't start till 7/24 and I am showing up Before hand (I am guessing most are) feel free look for the guy wearing the Guinness tee and green overshirt(Got to show them Corp colors ;) ). If you catch me and the PrePax Dinner (Wave A) or Gameworks I might even buy ya a drink.

Hexcore on
  • samer791samer791 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    samer791 on
  • yoshi1001230yoshi1001230 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This is my official announcement of war. I am one lone merc and I plan to win this whole thing. I have acquired more than my fair share of life tokens so far. I am fully aware of the less than snowballs chance in hell that I have, but I will try my damnedest.

yoshi1001230 on
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You want to fight a corper? Gimme a PM, we'll arrange something.

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
    edited August 2007
    Anybody looking to buy some power ups, and some life tokens, I'll sell the $15 dollars worth of them for $15 plus four life tokens for free with them

yoshi1001230 on
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Radicals win! PAX is ours!

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    edited August 2007
    Loan merc (Linkavich) came in 4th

yoshi1001230 on
  • josh shadowfaxjosh shadowfax Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    And I still have trouble pronouncing your gamertag, Aioua.

Better the Radicals than the Corpers, though.

josh shadowfax on
    edited August 2007
    I (as in me), Ow (as in pain), Eh (as in canadian)

or

I (as in hi), ou (as in house), ay (as in say)

Not too hard ;p

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Soda241Soda241 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Radicals! :) Go go! It was to much fun playing this year.. I can't wait tell next year :D

Soda241 on
  • HexcoreHexcore Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Aside from the repetitive motion injury, I cant wait to do it again next year.

Ultmia my not have won it all but we had a blast loosing :) Well I got some armor to repair you radicals were relentless.

Hexcore on
  • Tony HellmannTony Hellmann Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Congratulations to Hexcore, with 391 points all told. He won a copy of the as-yet unreleased PS3 game Lair. And thank you to Sony for providing it.

Congratulations to Soda241 for being TDL's top assassin with three Documented Assassinations. Soda contributed more than half of the DA's for her faction.

Congratulations to the Radicals, who take top honors for best faction with 5 Documented Assassinations and no deaths. They will get a chance to write up the history of PAX 2007 on the wiki (stay tuned for that, Rads).

We'll have the rankings for ALL players who turned in at least one kill by tomorrow.

Thanks to EVERYONE who played. The game was amazing to watch, and I'm glad you all had fun.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press
    http://www.technomancer-press.com

Check out TerraDrive Live...its happening at PAX, and everyone's playing
    edited August 2007
    Can any radicals or CBX who saw the action go down drop me a line on my talk page, please. We need to get our info down so we can write an accurate history.

Aioua on
  • hoonanhoonan Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I am overlord Hoonan lol. This year was friggin sweet. I loved the bonds and rivalries. it was pretty awesome. I will never forget how intense TerraDrive is. For the record, i was also in the gears of war tourney, and won every game of rock, paper, scissors, to decide who would host....It's in my blood. BEWARE.

hoonan on
    If you want it, Come and get it!
    edited August 2007
    I humbly request an honorable mention in the wiki for coming in 4th as a factionless lone mercenary.

yoshi1001230 on
    edited September 2007
    Full rankings (of everyone who turned in at least two kills) is up: http://www.technomancer-press.com/index.php/terradrive-2/terradrive-live/pax-07-rankings/

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press

edited September 2007
    I humbly request an honorable mention in the wiki for coming in 4th as a factionless lone mercenary.

We should actually write you up a cool narrative. Send me an email at ceo@technomancer-press.com and tell me a little of your exploits, and we'll set you up.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press

This discussion has been closed.