As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Time Wars: JUMP 10 - America loses the war (mafia victory)

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Well, I guess it's time to stop watching and clock in and wind up for a game for the ages.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i am going to have hated time travel.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    This is encouraging.

Except the bit where OL and SOE can't play :(

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Let's see what happened.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Time to say goodbye

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    This is going to make my heard hurt.

• Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    This is an awesome time travel joke when you're not reading it.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    ronrab wrote: »
    This is an awesome time travel joke when you're not reading it.

:(

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    sign

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Added the vanillager role to the OP:

You play a Pivotal Role for America in the Time Wars. You could be a soldier on the battlefield, a politician making important policy decisions, or a regular person at the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time. Regardless of the decisions you make/have made/will make/will be given the opportunity to make, you affect the outcome of the war in a way no one will ever predict. And since you exist in the anomaly, with a full recollection of all previous timelines, you can make the best decision with the information you have/will have. Additionally and without explanation, you are part of a decision making process that removes other people from the anomaly, rendering them unable to remember anything but the current timeline and therefore without power or cause to change their decisions. You do this through your ECHOING VOTE.

ECHOING VOTE: Once per JUMP you can vote for a player in bold red to be removed from the anomaly. Every following JUMP that exists on a DAY when you are dead (permanent or temporary) your ECHOING VOTE will again be cast against the person you last voted for with this power as long as they are not permanently dead.

Wincon: JUMP to a DAY when all the pivotal enemies of America are dead (temporary and/or permanent)

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    That is bananas.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I will crash all the days together! Glorious time stream explosions for all!

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    That is bananas.

B-a-n-a-n-a-s?

Mikey CTS on
    // PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Have I shown you all this thing? It's quite fun, really. This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces. Whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learnt to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I just want to thank Obi for running this and granting me my first ever SK victory.

It was a blast.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    A blast from the past

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Is it too late to sign up? "Late" is of course a relative term for us time travelers, but some things can simply pass by....

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Is it too late to sign up? "Late" is of course a relative term for us time travelers, but some things can simply pass by....

nah, not too late at all

we are at 36 players and I will probably send out PMs on Wed/Thurs depending.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    In addition, let it be known that I don't care if I have to rip the multiverse apart.

I'm gonna murder Phyphor and drink tequila out of his skull by this game's end.

I'm totally gonna be mafia and fool everybody by not killing you on day 1

this wine is delightful

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    guys i come from the future with terrible news!

you shouldn't have killed kime!

• Options

you should have killed kime!

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Added the vanillager role to the OP:

You play a Pivotal Role for America in the Time Wars. You could be a soldier on the battlefield, a politician making important policy decisions, or a regular person at the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time. Regardless of the decisions you make/have made/will make/will be given the opportunity to make, you affect the outcome of the war in a way no one will ever predict. And since you exist in the anomaly, with a full recollection of all previous timelines, you can make the best decision with the information you have/will have. Additionally and without explanation, you are part of a decision making process that removes other people from the anomaly, rendering them unable to remember anything but the current timeline and therefore without power or cause to change their decisions. You do this through your ECHOING VOTE.

ECHOING VOTE: Once per JUMP you can vote for a player in bold red to be removed from the anomaly. Every following JUMP that exists on a DAY when you are dead (permanent or temporary) your ECHOING VOTE will again be cast against the person you last voted for with this power as long as they are not permanently dead.

Wincon: JUMP to a DAY when all the pivotal enemies of America are dead (temporary and/or permanent)

Would the votes from permanently eliminated players be locked in for the days that they were alive to vote in, or would they be voided?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »

Paradocs.jpg

• Options
    Is it bedtime already?
    Gather 'round, you malodorous beasties! I've got a story for you all!
    The_History_of_the_Time_War2.jpg

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Cordazine is tricky stuff!

guardian_of_forever_zpsdc165d6b.jpg

Off to the past we go!

Auralynx on
  • Options
    Well, can't have two of the same version of the same man, now can we @kime? Time for a little change, I think

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular

So... business as usual?

• Options
    Basically, he should have should have.
    We've got two timelines now. If only the decisions could be merged, we could get somewhere.

Wait a tic.... I've got an idea!

• Options
    Beat him half to death?

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Day 7 him, so he's technically dead but also kind-of alive?

• Options
    I've gone and made an 8th day. It may exist outside of normal parameters for this quest of ours. If we kill him there, THINGS may happen! Things and bright lights and big red buttons.
    Ohhh, I love a big red button.

• Options
    ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    NO. No ideas. You remember what happens NEXT time.

• Options
    I am being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?

• Options
    I am being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?

Look, just because our reactions haven't caught up to your position in the time-stream doesn't mean we aren't appreciating all your hard work.

• Options
    Or alternately, just go to the position in the time-stream when we do appreciate it.

• Options
    Megafrost wrote: »
    Or alternately, just go to the position in the time-stream when we do appreciate it.

I'm not about to take time travel tips from a Cyberman!
    You — are — my — enemy! — and I am yours! You are everything I despise. The worst thing in all creation. Well, second worst. ANYWAY! I've defeated you. Time and time again, I've defeated you.

• Options
    :cry:

B- B- But I thought we were friends! Why do you have to be so mean to me?

:cry:

• Options
    May have something to do with the continued attempts to enslave all of humanity!
    You don't feel compassion, you don't feel - oh... oh wait you're crying.
    Hrm.. this is a bit problematic. It is very not so normal. Not so normal at all.
    Hrm hrm hrm... this just won't do!