As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Terribly Sad Stories

1192021222325»

• Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    how does a turtle run away

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    My turtle died of pneumonia

Neli on
    vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
  • Options
    Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well, we got a kiddy pool and filled it with rocks and water and stuff, and SOMEHOW a large rock was placed by the edge where the chicken wire covering the top was SOMEHOW pulled back, therefor allowing Scooter to escape.

Our friends turtle Speedy didnt get out though, too small.

Wombat!! on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    wombat wrote: »
    Okay, let me try to explain Urian, and he does have a point here. While its all nice and good to say what we won't ever do, without being confronted by the issue its all kinda moot when you think about it. I mean, I can go and say that I'm never going to do something, but really, are you a fucking soothsayer? Can you tell the future? No, you can't, so lets stop dealing with concretes. Before we go ripping wombat a new one just because he said that he sometimes feels like hitting his girl, lets think about this for a minute. I might feel like stealing this CD from my cousin's car, or maybe I feel like fucking my friend's fiancee. Doesn't mean I will, because I classify these things as dishonorable. But maybe in three weeks I get struck by lightning and turn into an asshole. Who the fuck knows.

What then? Words are fucking wind.

I have felt like hitting a woman before. I can openly admit that. In my defense, I didn't actually hit her, despite her being dumb as fuck and insulting my sister which, had she been male, would have resulted in me breaking her fucking legs with a baseball bat.

wait what I didn't say that shit

That's not to say that you'll NEVER say it.

Like maybe on a day where your girlfriend is talking too much.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Fizban wrote: »
    Okay, let me try to explain Urian, and he does have a point here. While its all nice and good to say what we won't ever do, without being confronted by the issue its all kinda moot when you think about it. I mean, I can go and say that I'm never going to do something, but really, are you a fucking soothsayer? Can you tell the future? No, you can't, so lets stop dealing with concretes. Before we go ripping wombat a new one just because he said that he sometimes feels like hitting his girl, lets think about this for a minute. I might feel like stealing this CD from my cousin's car, or maybe I feel like fucking my friend's fiancee. Doesn't mean I will, because I classify these things as dishonorable. But maybe in three weeks I get struck by lightning and turn into an asshole. Who the fuck knows.

I have felt like hitting a woman before. I can openly admit that. In my defense, I didn't actually hit her, despite her being dumb as fuck and insulting my sister which, had she been male, would have resulted in me breaking her fucking legs with a baseball bat.

Or she'll get her period despite your warnings.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    ZebesianPirateZebesianPirate Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Filler wrote: »
    Fizban wrote: »

Or she'll get her period despite your warnings.

Hahahahaha.

ZebesianPirate on
    thrownroomsigss2.png
  • Options
    cherv1cherv1 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Man I watched Iron Giant yesterday and I didn't cry what is wrong with me :(

cherv1 on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hey wombat I am totally sorry for typing your name instead of walnut.

I was a tad drunk at the time.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Wombat!! wrote: »
    I woke up early one day, went to make a sandwich and looked up out of the window overlooking the walkway to our shed. My cat was lying there with her guts hanging out, with bloody raccoon prints chasing her prints all over our garage and portch.

I just looked at her and said, "Well...shit."

I then camped outside the next 3 days to try and cap those goddamn things.

My cat loves the outdoors, but is unarmed. Unfortunately my parents declawed her when she was a kitten. But fuck, can she punch hard. She regularly whipped my dog into shape when he was a puppy, and only struggles now because there is now another puppy to fend off.

I always get scared and grab my bat when I hear her outside though, thinking she's in trouble. She's a sweet cat and I've had her for about 9 years, and if I see something attacking her be it some dipshit kid with a lighter or a raccoon I will probably want its head caved in. She's always fine, luckily.

I'm also protective of my dog, though I would imagine he doesn't need it usually, being a well-built Australian Shepherd. The one time though, my little cousin, around 10 or 11, is slapping him in the face and he's just looking at her with this hurt, angry expression in his eyes. I walk up to her and I'm like "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" and grab her wrist. I've gotten in shit for dealing with her before because she is a spoiled little monster by her aunt, and I loathe the both of them. "I'm hitting him so he bites me so that he gets put down." I twisted a little.

I am surprised I did not punch her in the head.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    wow your cousin is a dick

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That is pretty much why I hate her.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    you should fuck her up

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Man, I think the worst part is how she manages to push my buttons so hard unlike anyone else, and not only is she only like 12 now, but she's a girl. Were I to do anything about the shit she does, I would get in so much shit from everyone, not just my aunt.

My uncle at least understands she's a spoiled bitch to some degree, but she's his daughter. I just wish he would straighten her out.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Man, I think the worst part is how she manages to push my buttons so hard unlike anyone else, and not only is she only like 12 now, but she's a girl. Were I to do anything about the shit she does, I would get in so much shit from everyone, not just my aunt.

My uncle at least understands she's a spoiled bitch to some degree, but she's his daughter. I just wish he would straighten her out.

had I pulled that kind of shit, or really, had any child pulled that shit around ANY of my family, they would have had the shit beaten out of them.

Thats a pretty serious offense. She would have had split lips and a bright red ass.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Zephyr wrote: »
    you should fuck her

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That's a evil child.

She needs the devil beaten out of her.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    ZebesianPirateZebesianPirate Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You can't beat the devil out of someone, you need to kill the host or do a proper exorcism. The former method is more reliable.

ZebesianPirate on
    thrownroomsigss2.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Heres a sad tale;

It's 5 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep because it's 90 degrees in my apartment.

It's been like this for a week.

So here I am typing this up, sweating, wearing only boxers.

Now, heres why I'm really typing this;

I've lived a week in this 90 degree apartment with only a fan to keep me cool, which it does a terrible job of, and tonite, I finally realize I've got a circuit breaker in my room, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, the circuit for the AC had been turned to the off position.

Sure enough, it had.

Had I fucking looked there earlier I could have ended this pinpoint heatwave and lived comfortably for the last week.

My god, that was so stupid, it was sad.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Heres a sad tale;

It's 5 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep because it's 90 degrees in my apartment.

I've lived a week in this 90 degree apartment with only a fan to keep me cool, which it does a terrible job of, and tonite, I finally realize I've got a circuit breaker in my room, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, the circuit for the AC had been turned to the off position.

Sure enough, it had.

Had I fucking looked there earlier I could have ended this pinpoint heatwave and lived comfortably for the last week.

son... I think you may have a case of the retardation

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    Heres a sad tale;

Sure enough, it had.

son... I think you may have a case of the retardation

It's probably full blown by now.

I've been wandering around my aparment holding my hand to every vent laughing like a goddamn fool, and it's 5 in the morning.

This made me way too happy.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You know the scene in dogma where ben affleck got his wings blown off, and he starts to laugh at first, but then starts to cry?

Yeah, I just did that while giving one of my vents a prolonged high five.

I think I'm gonna go to bed again.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    go jack off. It will put you right to sleep.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That is almost as bad as the time I bought a car and thought the regular headlights didn't work because I accidentally clicked on the highbeams before I turned them on.

Shorty on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That usually keeps me awake for longer.

I have to search around the intarnetz for something good to jack off to, and that can take an hour or more.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    KING LITERATEKING LITERATE Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Stale wrote: »

had I pulled that kind of shit, or really, had any child pulled that shit around ANY of my family, they would have had the shit beaten out of them.

Thats a pretty serious offense. She would have had split lips and a bright red ass.

Quoted for truth.

KING LITERATE on
    Diamond FC: 3867 1354 8291
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    a good rape is what she needs

thats how they dealt with insubordinate little girls back in my day

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu