As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Party at Sealab Party (updated 7/10)

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Another update... with PICS

IMAGE_013.jpg

Ignore the 1.75L bottle of knobb creek, thats Moe's, it doesnt go in the bucket

The small bottle is a normal 750ML bottle of booze.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Just looking at that makes my liver hurt...then again, this is a guy who is bringing 5 bottles of 80 proof with a shit ton of sugar in it which is sure to give some wicked hangovers.

And I do not see the small bottle, does it happen to be behind that Great Wall of Rum?

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    whypick1 wrote: »
    And I do not see the small bottle, does it happen to be behind that Great Wall of Rum?

I believe he means the rum bottle on the far right (151?).

tr0tsky on
    edited August 2007
    whypick1 wrote: »
    Just looking at that makes my liver hurt...then again, this is a guy who is bringing 5 bottles of 80 proof with a shit ton of sugar in it which is sure to give some wicked hangovers.

haha

the small bottle is the bottle of bacardi 151

BigRed on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Um, just so you guys know, there's a 3 Liter bottle of Bacardi Select in one of the CCST cars that will be making it's way to Sealab.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ah, I know I had a bottle of 151 which is shaped like a flask, which I thought was a fifth, but is actually a tenth (or whatever the hell a 375ml bottle is called).

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    edited August 2007
    WHYS ALL THE RUM GONE?!

BigRed on
  • SoularisSoularis Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    SROY I SAW TUHRTSY... TEE HEE

Soularis on
    Soularis+Esprit.png
  • tsaiwes99tsaiwes99 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Are only adults allowed?

tsaiwes99 on
  • ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    tsaiwes99 wrote: »
    Are only adults allowed?

Yes. Over 21 only. This is a monumental booze-up for chrissake.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Lewis99207Lewis99207 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    We all know the drinking age for women is 18 right? :P

Lewis99207 on
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    After careful consideration and studying of the my schedule, I've decided that there's no way in hell I'll miss this epic event. I'll be arriving with a bottle or two of single malt in tow.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    WOOHOO!

Since people are reporting their contributions, this is what I'm thinking of bringing:

1 (maybe 2) bottles of Old Grandad
    Enough Ginger Ale to accompany said whiskey
    A half-rack of some shitty beer

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • hamburger helperhamburger helper Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Tonkka wrote: »

Whats a half-rack? Is that like 3 beers or half a dozen? Must be an American colliquialism us Canucks don't use. We say things like 'half-sack' and 'mickeys' or '40s'.

Anyhoo, I'll certainly be rocking wodka and slurpee.

hamburger helper on
    statimg.php?id=280&theme=1
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Whats a half-rack? Is that like 3 beers or half a dozen? Must be an American colliquialism us Canucks don't use. We say things like 'half-sack' and 'mickeys' or '40s'.

Sorry, a case (also known as a rack) is 24 beers (one for each hour of the day, no?).

A half-rack is 12 beers. And they'll probably be tall-boys.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    edited August 2007

Sorry, a case (also known as a rack) is 24 beers (one for each hour of the day, no?).

wow damn, you drink

hamburger helper on
    edited August 2007

wow damn, you drink

Well, I want to drink and share as well... but yeah, I drink!

Tonkka on
  • ChocoholicBut4BoozeChocoholicBut4Booze Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    On the food, I know what we would do when we had a party is throw out the hat and then make either a McDonalds run, (Dbl Cheeseburgers 1 for a dollar), or Jack in the Box, (fucking 2 tacos for $1!!!!). Sorry for the run-on sentence.

ChocoholicBut4Booze on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2007
    On the food, I know what we would do when we had a party is throw out the hat and then make either a McDonalds run, (Dbl Cheeseburgers 1 for a dollar), or Jack in the Box, (fucking 2 tacos for $1!!!!). Sorry for the run-on sentence.

I'm all for cheap-ass foods that won't make me crap a river the next day. Anyone have any alternative suggestions? My budget priorities are as follows:

1) Clipper Ticket
    2) Booze
    3) Hostel Room
    4-9) Booze
    10) Food

I figure I could buy a loaf of bread for 98 cents somewhere and that will last me the weekend. But variety is nice.

hamburger helper on
  • TheOnlyVenomTheOnlyVenom Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I am going to bring my shot glass checker set. Anyone down for a game? Jager bombs away!!
    GC244.jpg

TheOnlyVenom on
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So I am going to bring my shot glass checker set. Anyone down for a game? Yager bombs away!!

I'd be down for some shotglass checkers. I prefer chess, but I'll do whatever. No Jager though, I'd like to be able to keep the contents of my stomach in my stomach.

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
    edited August 2007
    I suppose I will announce what I'm bringing, as so many are:

Yaegaki Nigori (sake/nihonshu)
    Hakatsuru Sayuri Nigori (sake/nihonshu)
    Ozeki Genshu (sake/nihonshu)
    Kikusakari Asamurasaki (sake/nihonshu) {maybe Saturday}
    Momokawa Nigori Genshu (sake/nihonshu) {Saturday}
    Sky River Sweet Mead
    Lurgashall Special Reserve 2005 Mead {maybe Saturday}
    Seokryuju Pomegranate Wine
    Pfeffingen Spätlese Gewürtztraminer 2005
    Lychee Wine
    ... and a bottle of two buck Chuck...

These will be the pillars upon which I will establish my corner of connoisseurship! You d00dz might want to drop by before you hit too much of the hard stuff...

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
    edited August 2007
    Its perfect man, have a little glass of red bull next to you, and each time yoou gotta take a shot, drop it in a bam! Speaking of which, any word on a room number yet Moe?

TheOnlyVenom on
    edited August 2007
    Its perfect man, have a little glass of red bull next to you, and each time yoou gotta take a shot, drop it in a bam! Speaking of which, any word on a room number yet Moe?

While I am not Moe, I have heard him say frequently enough that they will not have room number until they check in tomorrow.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
    edited August 2007

While I am not Moe, I have heard him say frequently enough that they will not have room number until they check in tomorrow.

Thanks Mini-Moe.

TheOnlyVenom on
    edited August 2007
    I suppose I will announce what I'm bringing, as so many are:

Yaegaki Nigori (sake/nihonshu)
    Hakatsuru Sayuri Nigori (sake/nihonshu)
    Ozeki Genshu (sake/nihonshu)
    Kikusakari Asamurasaki (sake/nihonshu) {maybe Saturday}
    Momokawa Nigori Genshu (sake/nihonshu) {Saturday}
    Sky River Sweet Mead
    Lurgashall Special Reserve 2005 Mead {maybe Saturday}
    Seokryuju Pomegranate Wine
    Pfeffingen Spätlese Gewürtztraminer 2005
    Lychee Wine

These will be the pillars upon which I will establish my corner of connoisseurship! You d00dz might want to drop by before you hit too much of the hard stuff...

You are a god, I'm so heading to that corner when I get there. And to offically announce my contributions, I'll be sporting a bottle of Macallan 12 year and an Isle of Jura 16 year old single malt scotch.

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • KyoutekiKyouteki Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I should bring a case of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, just to please the sadist in me.

Kyouteki on
  • jay427jay427 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I will be bringing a bottle of Captain's Private Stock and whatever my buddy has planned to bring....this is sounding more and more like a rager every day!!! See you all in a few days!!!

jay427 on
  • slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

That's it, count me in.

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • SoularisSoularis Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    wait so is anyone bringing just beer?

I mean i like hard drinks as much as the next guy but if i do it all night... things can go sour by morning...

Im bringing a bottle of everclear and an 18pack prolly.

maybe ill grab a 6 pack of porters or something for myself as well...

Or better yet i can stop by Harmons Brewery and have my growler refilled with their vanillia porter... Mmm that was good beer...

Soularis on
    Soularis+Esprit.png
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Soularis wrote: »

I mean i like hard drinks as much as the next guy but if i do it all night... things can go sour by morning...

Or better yet i can stop by Harmons Brewery and have my growler refilled with their vanillia porter... Mmm that was good beer...

If I can keep it away from my friends on the train (unlikely but possible) I've got Guiness.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have a feeling that having all these bottles of alcohols embedded in the ice filled bath tub may make for a nice photo op. All the labels need to be facing the camera though.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
    edited August 2007

ZOMG DO THIS

Tonkka on
    edited August 2007

I dont' have enough room in my luggage to sqeeze a case or even a 12 pack of beer or ale with me. I was going to see about picking some up if need be once I'm in Seattle.

BlackDragon480 on
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
    edited August 2007
    Kyouteki wrote: »
    I should bring a case of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, just to please the sadist in me.

Oh god, I drank that crap in Cali last Christmas/New Year's to help with my sore throat... it practically didn't because it was so weak and shitty.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • AceRimmerAceRimmer Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Yes, I am providing Corona, Alaskan Amber, and Alaskan IPA. Something like 30 bottles all together.

AceRimmer on
  • Morbid_AngelMorbid_Angel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

I'm working on getting a few cases of our local brews from work. Just gotta pitch it properly to the boss so that i get it free.
    :-D

Morbid_Angel on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    Myspace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'll bring down some random Vancouver microbrews. Whether or not I find the party, bringing alcohol can't hurt :D

tr0tsky on
  • jay427jay427 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I heard Alaskan Brewing!!! That's awesome. I love their beer and am really glad that it appears to be sold locally there.

jay427 on
    edited August 2007
    BigRed on
This discussion has been closed.