As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 5/29/13: The very worst of men know better.....GODS know better

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited May 2013 in Graphic Violence
New Avengers #6, love this book. This is why you always choose the red option!
newavengers6a_zps993db555.jpg

newavengers6b_zpsa1b26eb8.jpg

newavengers6c_zpsf4040298.jpg

newavengers6d_zps60e86e97.jpg

newavengers6e_zps03adf1d8.jpg

And Panther kills the other planet like a boss.

X-Men #1, why is that baby so important?

John Sublime willingly surrenders himself to the X-Men, telling them why he's been following Jubilee:

xmen1a_zpsce134e6f.jpg

xmen1b_zpsf2bffbf5.jpg

xmen1c_zps9dab0218.jpg

xmen1d_zpsf7e16727.jpg

Adventures of Superman #5, Lois and Clark have a race to cover a dog show, but stuff keeps getting in the way
adventuresofsuperman5a_zps89091d4c.jpg

adventuresofsuperman5b_zps9b11b784.jpg

adventuresofsuperman5c_zpsab6a1b4c.jpg

adventuresofsuperman5d_zpsafe22363.jpg

adventuresofsuperman5e_zpsc30e4115.jpg

TexiKen on

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    so uh More Than Meets The Eye had its best issue ever with Remain in Light part 1
    like, the art and writing is above and beyond the already decent to fantastic stuff that's come before so far

if you liked what you've seen of the series already, get it. every page/panel i could possibly put up for my motw is spoilery and would ruin the issue other than
    tumblr_mnkx1bj0yq1qghv93o1_1280.jpg

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    My moment was going up to Portland to get comics and getting Superman Adventures #1 signed by Jeff Parker. I grabbed a bunch of other random singles. Unfortunately one single I wanted wasn't available at the store so I may check the local stores down here tomorrow.

I got the latest two issues of Sixth Gun, Mara 1, Dream Merchant, Captain Marvel 12, & Hawkeye 10.

Hmmm. Hawkeye autocorrected to Hawkeyes. I assume someone on the iOS team went to Iowa.

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    My moment was going up to Portland to get comics and getting Superman Adventures #1 signed by Jeff Parker. I grabbed a bunch of other random singles. Unfortunately one single I wanted wasn't available at the store so I may check the local stores down here tomorrow.

I got the latest two issues of Sixth Gun, Mara 1, Dream Merchant, Captain Marvel 12, & Hawkeye 10.

Hmmm. Hawkeye autocorrected to Hawkeyes. I assume someone on the iOS team went to Iowa.

Now I want it hacked so Hawkeye autocorrects to Hawkguy

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    They can put an autocorrect on the forum, right?

I'd totally pitch in money for a child's play thingy to get them implement a Hawkeye -> Hawkguy autocorrect.

I'd donate to that.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Who would we talk to about that?

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuube!?!?!?

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • manjimanji Registered User regular
    well, i think tex's post is enough to put x-men #1 on the buy list
    poor omega sentinel just can't catch a break on the mind control front. they might want to think about dismantling her after this

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    so uh More Than Meets The Eye had its best issue ever with Remain in Light part 1
    like, the art and writing is above and beyond the already decent to fantastic stuff that's come before so far

if you liked what you've seen of the series already, get it. every page/panel i could possibly put up for my motw is spoilery and would ruin the issue other than
    ah what the hey, here's a dramatic and awesome page from within the oil reservoir of the Lost Light while Rodimus and his assembled team have gone off the ship to look for Ultra Magnus
    look at that ink wash

• see317see317 Registered User regular

ah what the hey, here's a dramatic and awesome page from within the oil reservoir of the Lost Light while Rodimus and his assembled team have gone off the ship to look for Ultra Magnus
    look at that ink wash
    I think he's going to need more gun.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I have no idea what's actually happening in the New Avengers panels but it sounds neat.

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I look forward to motherfucking DR. DOOM being the moral compass of the team.

Or just the straight "Do this, and I will personally ruin you" compass.

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    I have no idea what's actually happening in the New Avengers panels but it sounds neat.

you should be reading New Avengers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Those New Avengers panels don't even have Doom's big badass moment of the issue.

• Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    KN3jizj.jpg

• Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    This was Hulk's week. Not even his own book can contain him. He must have Savage Wolverine and Avenging Spider-Man's books, too.

Heh. "What do you think you do to Hulk?"