Help needed to search for missing gamer, community personality, and friend

BaghdadBeanBaghdadBean Registered User regular
I'm sure many of you have met David Dreger, aka KnucklesDawson, a long time member of the gaming community, a former Rooster Teeth Achievement Hunter personality, and all around great guy. Well, David has been missing for nearly four days now, under suspicious circumstances. His family is calling for volunteers in the Vancouver, B.C. area to canvas the area of the park where his bike was found, which is suspected to be his last known location. Details of their search party can be found here on Facebook and here in this continually updated journal entry. Missing Person flyers for posting and spreading can be downloaded here. The police are involved in this search, and I beg of you all, please be positive, please use the present tense when speaking about David, and please be aware that his family is watching the social media surrounding his disappearance. A casual comment can be devastating when it's your child who is missing, your boyfriend, your brother, your best friend. This is not a troll, this is not a hoax, this is deadly serious.

I realize this may not be the usual call for help found in this forum, but I implore all of you, admin, moderators, and members, to please consider the true gravity of this situation, and to forgive me for imposing something quite a bit weightier than is usually placed here. I have been a member of the Penny Arcade and PAX community for many years now, and I know your true might when all of you decide to get involved. David is a wonderful friend, a great champion of gaming, and most importantly, a beloved son, brother, friend, and human being deserving of your help.

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I hope he's safe and well, but this is waaaaaaay out of our remit.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

This discussion has been closed.