As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'd love a Lookouts video game

MrFriskettMrFriskett Registered User new member
I've been reading the Lookouts comics, loved the strips Gabe made on Penny Arcade, and it looks like he's still very much enjoying creating art from that world. The more I see of it, the more I think they should approach a developer about making a Lookouts video game. I can see it being something of a cross between Psychonauts and Dragon Age where you pursue badges in various things that take you through related story-lines and find new troop members along the way with special skills while developing specific skills yourself related to the badge and working toward becoming a full Lookout as some ultimate danger looms and gathers its power for you and your troop to ultimately attempt to deal with. I'd play the hell out of a game like that, and the world Penny Arcade and Cryptozoic have built just seems like a natural for a game like that. They've even got descriptions of badge-earning paths at the back of the comics. What do you think?

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    That would actually be pretty cool. I could even see it being a Kinect game, or tablet-based, where a large part of the game is minigames that earn you badges. You could track monsters, learn to light fires, go camping, and have your badge-collecting occasionally be interrupted by scary things that want to eat you. I think there's a lot of meat in that world.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.