As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 2, Ep. 3: Don’t Stake Me Bro (4th Pan

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 2, Ep. 3: Don’t Stake Me Bro (4th Panel)

The actual comic can be found here!

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    BarabajagalBarabajagal Registered User new member
    they need to have an exorcism to get rid of the zip geist.

• Options
    gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    I'm going to walk across the room, you pay careful attention to my crotch... LMAO

"Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • Options
    Tigerpanda13Tigerpanda13 Registered User regular
    I have a pair of pants that does that. They're really old, and I think the zipper is a bit worn, so it unzips because of the way I slouch.

• Options
    WhyroonWhyroon Registered User regular
    I always thought that video was horrifying. Maybe I am stupid, it's a distinct possibility; I just can't listen to a person in pain and find it funny. It's the same with that video of the news woman falling out of the bucket of grapes, I understand why a person falling out of a bucket of grapes is funny, but those pitiful noises of pain she makes are just chilling to me.

I don't think people who laugh at those videos are wrong, it's just not the way I'm built.

• Options
    mistress bellamistress bella Registered User regular
    "Spectral third party" heh heh