As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fucking cosplayers

12346»

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Would you like to hear about my sonic larp character? His name is Cinos and he's sonic's long lost brother, only he's green and he uses a sword. He also knows magic, he's really fast and a ninja.

No thank you? Honestly I'm not quite sure how to respond to this post.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Please, tell us more about your awesome original character!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Bendery's got jokes.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    That's okay, you probably wouldn't understand anyways. He's kinda dark, the reason he was lost is because sonic's father is actually eggman, and he kidnapped him and did all sorts of experiments on him.

I took some liberty with the general canon of the story, but i feel I do a better job anyways.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah how about no

8406wWN.png
This discussion has been closed.