As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2013 - I Played a Game

ZygonZygon Shape-shifterNew JerseyRegistered User new member
edited May 2013 in PAX East
Hello all,

I am in need of some help identifying a game I played at PAX East 2013. It was a kickstarter card game where you picked cards from 2 piles, one had pop culture character (ie Michael Jackson, Predator, the Spice Girls, etc.). The other was an action pile, which has events and actions you play on other characters or yours. Every round a player sits out as the judge and debates with the other players about who wins that round. I play tested it and I need to know what the game was.

I appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Your shape-shifting Doctor Who loving friend,

Zygon

zerzhul on

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    EagleAlphaXEagleAlphaX New JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    This sounds a lot like Story War. Although, Story War has more of fantasy creatures than pop culture characters so you could be talking about something completely different.

zerzhul on
    wjxmaepqs9k1.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey folks, we actually have a blanket ban on linking to kickstarters on this forum. Please do not continue to link to them.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Well, this one closed months ago so I figured it was cool -- it was now just an info page -- and I didn't realize they had a BGG page set up. I'll check BGG first next time though.

ilta on
  • Options
    flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Machine of Death?

248925e95ba6f9693d9c75e0ee662d81_large.jpg?1361319258

flatline on
    East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • Options
    ZygonZygon Shape-shifter New JerseyRegistered User new member
    ilta wrote: »

Sweet, that's the game I played. Thank you so much it has been driving me crazy.

Thank you again.

Zygon

This discussion has been closed.