As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX AUS Pins

GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
Hey all,
I am not sure if this is kosher to ask or not, but here goes anyway. I am a huge PAX fan and go every year to at least one, but I cannot afford to make the trip to Australia. I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to purchase a set of PAX AUS pins for me at the con and send them back to me in the states. I would pay for the retail price of the pins as well as any of the associated shipping costs. I am sure I am not the first to ask this, but I really love the pins, and I would really love a set from every PAX.

Thanks guys, (and sorry if this is not allowed!)
-Gerzzog

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    There's actually an all encompassing pin trading thread in the PAX General section, but we normally don't allow posts about purchasing items (unless it's a pre-approved forum-specific item like the challenge coins).

• vjreddy12vjreddy12 NSW, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Not a problem...Let me know your details and how many and I can certainly do it for you.

A have some US friends who want them as well... so sending a couple pins more shouldnt hurt 8D

vjreddy12 on
    tumblr_onhxy5XYP31sb6xu3o1_100.png
This discussion has been closed.